Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:23 am

Jasper

I listened very carefully, since I had been going blind recently. I felt the padding of hooves on rocks, and I instinctively went to the source. I saw the blurry shape of a deer and shot it quickly. I blinked and the image cleared slightly, and I started to drag the deer home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an ROG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 am

Amber

I wake up a little later and peek my head outside to see Jasper coming up the trail, I smile and run to him. "Hi!" I say and hug him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:29 am

Jasper

I laughed, "Well, you're excited to see me." I rubbed my eyes, "Pretty soon I won't be able to see period."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 am

Amber

I pull away and look at him for a second and realize what he is talking about. "Jasper, you won't go blind, I promise." I say to him and a few tears roll down my cheek. "Maybe you need glasses, I have a pair their pretty strong." I say and kiss his cheek as a few more tears go down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:37 am

Jasper

I smiled, "Hey, I can still hear your pretty voice. I can still feel you, smell you, it would be really creepy to taste you. I can still love you without seeing you." I kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:42 am

Amber

"I know you can but I can't let anything happen to you." I say as the tears stream down my face. "I-I can't let this happen to you, I can't let another person I love get hurt." I say and hold his face with my cold hands as I cry. I shake my head and cry even harder, I back away and start screaming in German. Memories start flooding back of the pain my family lived through, death, disease and more. I start punching a tree very hard and scream even louder as more memories come back. My breathing becomes uncontrollable but I continue to scream and punch the tree with all of my strength making it shake a little. I start holding my chest as it goes in one swift movement when I breath in and out with a struggle. I start switching back and forth from English and German because I am so mad and upset. My emotions come out stronger then ever and it is rage, sadness and hurt all together at once.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Jasper

Out of the blurryness of the picture, I could make out the fuzzy image of Amber. I held her tightly in my arms and hid her head in my shoulder, "Amber, it's okay. You're only a fuzzy image right now. It could take years before my sight disappears completely. Please calm down."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Amber

The tears come down fast and furious as Jasper holds me. "I am sorry, I have just seen so many loved one's get hurt." I say as I hold him tightly now. "It is so hard to watch your whole family die, I just don't anything to happen to you." I say and I look him in the eyes as the tears well up in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Jasper

I kissed her forehead, "Nothing's going to happen to me, sweetheart. I look one sense, the others are heightened." I smiled, "I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Amber

"Okay, it just hurts me so much now when I see a loved one get hurt." I say and wipe away my tears. "I probably looked insane when I was screaming, I have anger problems." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Jasper

I rubbed my eye as a small black spot gets into my vision. I shake my head and look at Amber, "It might go away sooner than expected." I led her back to the house, dragging the deer along with me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Amber

I unlock the door to the house and we walk inside, I sit on the couch and think. "Do you want to try those glasses to see if they help any?" I ask as I stand back up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Jasper

"I've tried glasses before, and even if they were strong, it wouldn't help. I don't have bad eyesight, I'm going blind."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Amber

"Fine." I say quietly and lick my lip ring as I sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Jasper

I lay on the couch and set her on top of me. I ran my fingers through her hair and smiled, "Even if I can't see you, you'll still look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Amber

I smile and kiss him on the lips, I wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzle my face into his chest. "I love you,Jasper." I whisper
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Jasper

I laughed, "I love you, too, sweetheart." I kissed the top of her head and shut my eyes. I soon fell asleep, my chest slowly rising and falling to the beat of my breathing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Amber

I fall asleep with Jasper and I start screaming in my sleep a little later.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Jasper

I hold her head to my chest as the screaming peirces through my deep sleep, "Amber, calm down, sweetheart." I run my hand up and down her arm as I shush her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Amber

I can't wake myself up and I continue to scream in my sleep, I try to wake up again but I can't.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Jasper

I notice she didn't wake, and begun to shake her, "Amber, wake up!" I open my eyes, and see nothing but blackness, "Oh sh*it." I continue to shake her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Amber

I start having dreams about someone shaking me and I scream a little more then I wake up. My body drenched in sweat and I look around for a moment trying to gather my thoughts. "I am awake." I say to Jasper and sit up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Jasper

I smiled at Amber's voice, "You almost broke my ear drums." I reach my hand out and held hers, "I can feel you, just can't see you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Amber

I hold his hand and kiss his cheek, "I wish I could fix your sight." I say to him and put my hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Jasper

I smiled and kissed her lips, "We can't solve everything in life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next