Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Jasper

"Calm down, it'll pass. My mom had the same symptoms whenever she was this far into her pregnancy with my little sister, may she rest in peace. Just relax." I kissed her cheek, and placed my hands on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Amber

I nod my head and nuzzle my face into the side of his neck, another sharp kick comes and a tear rolls down my cheek it hurts so bad.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Jasper

I hold her head, and gently pat her stomach. I rythmic thudding soothes the baby, and it soon falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Amber

I sigh with relief, "thank you." I say and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Jasper

I pull away, "You're welcome, my love. Let's go to bed, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." I picked her up, went upstairs, and layed her in the bed. I covered her with the blanket, turned off the light, and fell asleep next to her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Amber

I wake up in the morning and yawn, I hear cars out on the main road and laugh a little. "So fast to get back to normalcy." I say quietly to myself and get up. I take a quick shower and dry off, I put on skinny jeans, a gray t-shirt and my military boots. I brush out my hair and put it in a braid.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Jasper

I get up, put on a pair of pants, a shirt, and my boots. I tucked my pants into the boots, and ran my fingers through my hair. I yawned, and rubbed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Amber

I go downstairs and feed Knight some left over deer meat, "we need to go grocery shopping, Jasper!" I say and go make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:15 am

Jasper

"Okay!" I walked downstairs, and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:04 am

Amber

I smile and kiss him back on the cheek, someone knocks on the door and I walk over. I open the door, and see my cousin Sam. "Iva!" She says and hugs me, I hesitantly hug her back and let her in. "Why are you here?" I ask and give a fake smile, "I just wanted to say hi to my fave cousin!" She says. "You don't want money?" I ask and keep a eye on her as I cook eggs, she sits at the kitchen table. "Nope." She says, "your not trying to be a home wrecker, are you?" I ask and glare at her as she looks at Jasper, "nope." She says again. "Fine, but if you try anything, I will not hesitate to hurt you." I say and continue to cook, she rolls her eyes and picks her nails. "Did you join the Military, or are you going to anytime soon?" She asks. "I can't now, I have family." I tell her and make pancakes. "By the way, Jasper this is my cousin Sam, Sam this is my fiance Jasper." I say and Sam smiles at Jasper. "Nice to meet you, Jasper." She says.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Jasper

"Nice to meet you too-Jesuschrist!" I fell onto my back as Knight came barreling down the stairs and onto Sam's lap. I laughed, and stood back up, "And there's Knight." he yipped happily. He was quite strong for a puppy that was only a month old. He was also pretty small.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Amber

Sam laughs a little and Knight chews on his toy, "Amber are you going to the German Military ball?" Sam asks me and I shrug, "I don't know." I say and finish making breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Jasper

"Sounds fun. Don't forget we're going to the hospital today." I kissed her stomach, and put up my gun an bow into the closet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Amber

"I didn't forget." I say and Sam gets up. "If you do go then who are you going with, you usually went with your dad." She says, "I am not going because it wouldn't feel the same without him." I tell her and make a plate of food, she rolls her eyes and walks out of the house then leaves. I start to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Jasper

I make myself a plate of food, and pour fresh water for Knight, and I gave him some of the food Amber made. he gratefully ate it. I sat down, and smiled at Amber. "How is my beautiful fiance doing?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Amber

"I was doing quite fine until Sam came along and reminded of the ball." I tell him and quietly eat some scrabbled eggs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:11 am

Jasper

"Do you want to go?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 am

Amber

"No, I'd rather not, it would probably just end up with me in tears." I say and finish eating, I wash off my plate.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 am

Jasper

I smiled, "Okay. Atleast if the baby comes, we'll be at home."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:20 am

Amber

"Yup, sure will be home and we can get to the hospital in time since it is right across the street." I say and hear the phone ring, I walk over and answer. "Hello?" I say and hear my cousins voices. "Amber, are you alright?" They all ask, their on speaker and I can hear my family in the back ground rambling on, their in Germany. "I'm fine." I tell them and lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am

Jasper

"Who's that?" I asked Amber.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 am

Amber

"My cousins." I tell him and hear them all aw when I speak to Jasper, "she finally settled down, Uncle Nick!" One of my cousins says, I sigh and put my head on the wall. "Yes, I did settle down." I say. "She isn't a meany anymore either!" They all say and I roll my eyes. "That too." I say and they start talking to me, I just listen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:28 am

Jasper

I chuckled, and walked outside to fix the back porch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:30 am

Amber

I hang up on them and sit on the couch as the baby kicks rapidly, I cringe a little and start to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:37 am

Jasper

I walked into the living room, sat Amber on my lap, and kissed her cheek. I put my hand on her stomach, as smiled as I felt the baby kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next