Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Jasper

I jump off the couch whenever I ehar the gunshot and I run out of the house. "Amber? Amber!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Amber

"Yes?" I ask and wave at him happily, I smile and go back to looking through the scope on my rifle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Jasper

I sighed and relaxed. I climbed up the side of the house and sat by her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Amber

I start talking to myself in German without realizing, I quickly realize it when I don't get a reply. "Sorry, habit." I say in English and shoot a wolf that was coming to the house. "I use to have a sniping partner when I in a Boot Camp, we talked to each other in German when we went out on patrol, it became a habit." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Jasper

I laughed a little, "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Amber

I see a patrol of Melvia's men and they are walking over here. "Cr@p, we have to go." I say and climb down the ladder then go inside, I start packing my important things and some of dad's old research things.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Jasper

I slid down the roof and landed on the ground infront of the men. I stood up, and stared the men in the eye, "May I help you? You're disrupting my wife and I." He stand his ground, "We are doing a house check for Rebel flags." I crossed my arms, "I ain't got no flag." I pulled up my sleeve to reveal the burn wound in the shape of a 'M'.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Amber

I panic when I remember my dad had a huge Rebel flag in his research room, I quickly go to his research room and grab it off the wall. I take a lighter and burn it, hoping that it will burn fast.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Jasper

They notice smoke coming out of the house, "What's burning in there?" I smirked, "Haven't you ever heard of fireplaces before?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Amber

I quickly put out the fire with my foot and the flag is completely gone, I walk outside and stand next to Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Jasper

"Please, leave," I saw to the soldiers. They turned around, and stomped off. I looked at Amber, "Did you burn it?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:25 am

Amber

"Yup." I say and walk inside, I pick up Knight and play with his ears making him bark and nibble my fingers, I laugh a little and stop playing with him. I get up and go back outside, I grab my rifle and put on a jacket, I tie up my military boots. "I am going to go and adventure around, don't worry about me, I am fine and I know how to protect myself." I say to Jasper and kiss him gently on the lips, "I love you." I say and walk off into the woods, I go deep in and look around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Jasper

I sit on the porch steps and mess with Knight as I wait for her to return.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Amber

I look around and see some wolf tracks, I get a little nervous but make sure to stay calm. I continue to walk around and keep my eye out for any signs of a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Jasper

I kicked a rock off the steps, and the lights in the house started to flicker. A street light came on, and soon the entire world had light again. I turned on the faucet, and soon clean water was running. I laugh out loud, and Knight barked happily. I turned on the television, the radio, all of the lights, and I cheered along with everyone else in the entire Earth.

~ Ah, it appears the lights have turned back on, my friend. What shall you do now? Rebuild your cities? Call your relatives? It is up to you now. It's time to write your life in a new book. ~
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Amber

I see the lights turn on and smile brightly, I go home and run inside. I hug Jasper, "we have power!" I say and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Jasper

I spun her around, and felt her stomach, "He or she will be happy now."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Amber

"Yeah, he or she will be happy." I say and feel the baby kick, I smile and place my hand gently on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Jasper

I kneeled down, and kissed it. I heard the drone of a lawn mower, and I smiled. "I'm gonna clean this place up. You sit down and relax." I ran tot he shed, and got out the lawnmower. I filled it up with oil, and started to cut the over-grown gass.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Amber

I smile and sit on the couch, I turn on my radio and put in a CD. I listen to music as I play with Knight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Jasper

I soon get done with the lawn, and I start to trim the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Amber

I get up and turn off my music, I go to the bathroom and take off my clothes. I turn on the shower and get in, I smile and let the warm water hit my skin.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Jasper

I spread out all the grass clippings evenly across the lawn, and start to repair te broken peices of the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Amber

I get out of the shower and dry off, I put on shorts, a plaid button up shirt and tennis shoes. I put my hair up in a bun and brush my teeth, I finish and go outside. I sit on the front porch on the rocking chair and watch Jasper fix the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Jasper

I smiled at Amber, and started to repair a broken window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next