Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:03 am

Jasper

"Hopefully today. I miss her, too," I say, and kiss her on the forehead. "Let's eat breakfast real quick," I say, and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:12 am

Sabrina

I nod my head, and gently push him out of my room so I can get dressed. I close the door, and pick out a outfit to wear then quickly put it on.

Amber

"Wake up girls, we're going home!" I yell happily as I clap my hands loudly to wake up the whole tent full of women. They wake up, get dressed in their Fatigues and pack their stuff. I'm already ready to go and get out of here since there's war coming this way.

{Here's Sabrina and here's her outfit!}
Sabrina
-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 51861833179439399_NGyDgaws_b
Outfit
-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 88383211407296320_YVe5bZ5x_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 am

Jasper

I make her a plate, and set it on the table. I smile at the picture of me and Sabrina on our wedding day. "I can't wait to see you again," I whispered, and sat down with my plate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:19 am

Sabrina

I hop down the stairs and sit at the table, I start to nibble on a piece of bacon while watching Spongebob.

Amber

We finish up, and get our tickets. We board the plane, and it takes off. I sleep peacefully while dreaming about Jasper and Sabrina.

{Here's Amber now!}
-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 835e243a529474e9d95c5a518696351b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:22 am

Jasper

I sat next to Sabrina, and kissed her on the head. "Why don't you stay home from school so you can be here when Mommy arrives?" I say, and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:24 am

Sabrina

I happily nod my head, "okay!" I say and smile my beautiful smile then go back to eating.

Amber

The plane lands, and I get off. I grab my things, and get a cab to home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 am

Jasper

"You look so much like your mother," I say, and start to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 am

Sabrina

I laugh loudly and smile, "daddy stop!" I say and laugh more as he tickles me more.

Amber

I get home, and go up the front door steps with a smile plastered onto my face. I walk in, and smile when I see Jasper tickling Sabrina. Sabrina glances up, and almost dies from happiness when she sees me. "Mommy!" She says and comes flying over to me, I smile and pick her up then we hug each other.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:35 am

Jasper

I walk over, and hug the both of them. I kissed Amber on the lips, and pulled away after a second. "Welcome home, Amber," I said, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:42 am

Amber

I smile at Jasper, and set Sabrina on the ground. "Go give Mr. Andy a welcome home, Sabrina," I say and she nods her head, Andy is my best friend and he just adores Sabrina, he's kinda like the second dad, which Jasper doesn't mind. She runs over to Andy's house, and I close the front door. "Andy will keep her busy for us," I tell Jasper and kiss him gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Jasper

I kiss her back, and pull away after thrity or fourty seconds. I hugged her, and held back tears of joy. "I've missed you. I think I did a good job of keeping up with Sabrina. I was a little lonely at nights not having you here with me, but I made it though."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Amber

I nod my head, and some tears slip my eyes, as we hug, I gently move his hand to my stomach, that is hard and has a small baby bump. "I'm pregnant," I say quietly. Last month before I left, Jasper and I had a little moment, that's when I got pregnant so I'm about a month along.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Jasper

I smiled, picked her up by her waist, and spun her around. I set her back on the flooring, and kneeled down. "Hi, little guy. I'm your daddy," I say, and kiss her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Amber

I smile, and let him kiss my stomach. "How will we tell Sabrina?" I ask, "she's been the only child for ten years, I don't know how she'll handle it," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Jasper

"She went over to her friend's house, the one that hs the eight month old pregnant mom. Jayna, that's her name. Well, she said that she kinda wanted a little brother or sister," I say, and stand up. "I think we'll be fine aslong as she doesn't ask where babies come from," I say, and smile at my attempt at a joke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Amber

I laugh a little, and kiss his cheek. I walk over to the backdoor, and open it to let Knight in. He comes in slowly then I close the door, I sit down on the floor and he licks my face. Knight is getting pretty old but he's still youthful at heart. I smile and start to play tug with him. Knight is like the guard of the house, when Sabrina was six, the house caught on fire, and Knight warned us all about it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Jasper

I smiled, and Sabrina walked back in. I walked over to Amber, "Do you wanna tell her?" I whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Amber

I nod my head, and sit on the couch, "Sabrina, come here, daddy and I want to tell you something," I say and she sits on the other couch that's across from this one. "What is it?" She asks while looking at us both.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Jasper

I scratched my head. "Remember how you said that you wanted a little brother or sister?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Amber

"Yes, why?" She says and looks at me, "uh well, I'm pregnant," I say and she smiles. "I'm going to be a big sister!" She says happily and smiles brightly. I nod my head, and smile. She goes up to her room, and I smile in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:45 pm

Jasper

I empty my lungs, and take in a deep breath, "Well, that was easier than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Amber

"Yeah, I agree with that," I say and go to make lunch, I'm a pretty good cook. I just can't bake anything, that usually turns out horrid if I bake anything.

{Here's Amber's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70838247
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Jasper

I start to play with Knight, and I smile as I look at Amber. I shut my eyes, and imagined a second child running around the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:03 pm

Amber

I hear something outside, and I go to investigate. I see a bunch of teen girls and boys, picking on a girl and shoving her, too. I walk over and push them all away from her, "you all should be ashamed of yourselves!" I say in my drill instructor tone, they all stop and look at me in shock. "W-We're sorry," One of the teen girls says, and I look at her. "Sorry is not going to fix this, it is wrong to hurt people!" I say. "Now, leave my lawn before I make matters much worse!" I say and they run off. I help up the young girl and sit her on the porch steps. "Are you alright, sweetheart?" I ask and she nods her head as some tears go down her face, I gently wipe her tears away and give her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Jasper

I walk out, and sit next to the girl. "Is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next