Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 am

Silent

"Yep." I whisper back. I squeal and hug my dad. "Daddy I would like you to meet Seth, my boyfriend." I smile. "Nice to meet you, Seth." My dad said. He didn't look happy to see him but invited us both inside. "Our guest are coming soon." He said. I waited for him to leave back outside. "Lets wait in the living room." I said. I take Seth into the living room. I turn the television on and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:59 am

Delilah

"Well you dad doesn't seem to like me or is that normal?" I ask laughing, "probably the piercings." Seth says and smiles at Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:09 am

Silent

I laugh and give Seth a kiss. "Nope thats just daddy, plus he hates you." I said. I hear the doorbell and answer it to be greeted by many dead people in our neighborhood. I welcome them all and run back in the living room. I lay my head on Seths lap. I begin watching television again when Caleb shows up out of nowhere. "Please go some where." I said. "Why?" He ask. I shrug. "Because you hurted me." I muttered. He glares at me and I forgot I wasn't suppose to say nothing. "Sorry I met...just go." I said. He did as told and left. I feel a tear slid down my face as I try to continue to watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 am

Delilah

"Oh that's nice he hates me." Seth says laughing, he watch's TV and look to see Silent crying a little. "Whats the matter, sweetheart?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 am

Silent

I lean up and wipe my tears. "Its stupid Caleb." I said. I hug my knees to my chest. "He thinks he can rule me just because my father likes him, my father even knows what he did to me but still likes him." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:21 am

Delilah

"What did he do to you, if you don't mind me asking?" He says cuddling Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:22 am

Silent

I was kinda nervous to tell him. "He uh hurt me in a way." I said. "Like force things, thats all." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:24 am

Delilah

"You don't have to say it directly but I think I know what you mean, I am I right?" He asks while setting Silent on his lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:26 am

Silent

"Yeah, he did that exactly." I said. I start crying again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 am

Delilah

"That's way you were nervous." Seth says to himself and holds Silent. "Its alright, calm down, I will make sure he never tries that again, your safe with me." He says while holding her face in his hands.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:32 am

Silent

I stop crying and look at Seth. I give him a smile and kiss him on the lips. My father then calls for us to come eat and I hop off Seths lap. "Okay, time for you to meet the whole dead." I smile. I walk out the living room and to outside. I grab a plate and start filling my plate then take a seat at one of the many tables in our backyard.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:36 am

Delilah

Seth fallows Silent and he gets his plate then puts some food on it. "So who are all of these people?" He asks as he sits down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:39 am

Silent

"Family and friends." I said. My twin cousins came up to Seth and me. "Hi are you Silents boyfriend?" Mirande ask. Cindy just stood there staring at him. I laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:42 am

Delilah

"I am, my name is Seth." He says while smiling, "I am guessing their twins?" Seth says to Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:46 am

Silent

I nod and get up. I hug Cindy and Mirande. "Hi girls." I said. "Hey big cousin." They both said at the same time. "This is for you." Cindy says shyly. She hands me a black rose. I smile and hug them one more time before they skip off. "Okay so you met my cousins, well two of them." I said. I notice my other cousin, who to is a girl and my age, skips over to us. She sees Seth and instantly falls for him. "Hi we haven't met, who are you?" She ask in a flirty tone. I just sit here to see what he's going to say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 am

Delilah

"I am Seth, Silents boyfriend." He says smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:57 am

Silent

I smile at him and glare at her. "I'm Jamie, Silents cousin." She said, still flirting. I slam my fist on the table. "Jamie when a boy says his girlfriends name, that means leave." I said. She flips her hair and struts off. "Okay three cousins but two more-oh and here they come." I said. I look the opposite way as they walk over. "Hey cousin." Logan says. "Hi Logan." I said, trying to smile, "Also Reagan." They give me a hug and as I think they are about to leave, they sit beside Seth. "Yeah why not sit with us." I say sarcastically. "So your her boyfriend?" Logan ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:59 am

Delilah

"I am her boyfriend and my name is Seth." He says smiling and extending his hand to shake Logan's hand.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:03 am

Silent

I watch as Logan shakes his hand and I smile. "Great you made peace, now leave." I said. They just give me a smile and continue sitting there. "Nope were going to eat with you guys." Reagen told me. I groan and start eating. "So what do you like about our cousin?" Logan ask. I look up at them. "Logan, dude!" I said. Logan ignored me and continue to wait for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 am

Delilah

"She is very sweet, loving and she is very beautiful in my opinion." Seth says smiling and takes a bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 am

Silent

"Nah shes gross." Logan said jokingly. I give him a sad face. "I'm not gross." I said. I drank some of my soda and let out a loud burp. "Now i'm gross." I laugh. I give Seth a smile. "Be around these dummies for a while and thier uglyness rubs off on you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:11 am

Delilah

"You guys to seem to have a very lovely relationship." Seth says laughing a little and smiles back at Silent.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 am

Marcy

I wake up and frantically look around the room. I yawn and rub my eye, "Where am I?" I ask sleepily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:16 am

Silent

"Yeah." I said. I eat some more of my food. "So did you show Seth your room?" Reagen ask. I shot up and stare at Reagen. "Why do I have to, I mean why?" I ask. "Oh you knwo what our family does when you have a boyfriend or husband." He said. "Yeah and its stupid plus its to...girly." I said. They burst out laughing and I just continue eating. "I'll show him after I eat." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:18 am

Jason

"Your at the hospital with me." I say laughing.

Delilah

I go to the hospital in Tisane for a test and walk past a room and see Marcy. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask smiling as I hide the test behind my back.

"What do you all do?" Seth asks smiling at Silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next