Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:01 am

Silent

"Uh sure, i'll go see where Seth is." I said. I glare at Florenece and look back at Delilah before stepping out the room. I skip into the club and look around until I spot Seth. I sneak up behind him. "Hey Seth." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 am

Delilah

"Oh God you scared me!" Seth says jumping a little.

I look at Florence and nervously bite my finger nail. "I am sorry Florence but I-I cheated." I say letting a tear roll down my cheek. "You cheated on me!" He says screaming at me. "I am sorry I just got so lonely I went looking for company." I say crying now. "I can't believe you, we have been dating for eight years now and this is how you repay for all those lovely moments we have had!?" He says still screaming. "I am sorry, I was wrong." I say looking at him with my watery eyes. "No, your not sorry!" He says.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:11 am

Silent

"Sorry um what are you doing later?" I ask. If it looked like I was asking him out then yes I am but I tried to act like it wasn't. "I was thinking, we could go to a field I know about and I could show you some of my sword moves." I smiled. "Or at least to the grave, it really doesn't matter." I said, quickly. I looked down at the floor nervously and waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:16 am

Delilah

"Sure, we can go to the field." Seth says smiling and hugging Silent.

"I am sorry." I say crying. "No your not, I was actually going to propose to you tonight!" He says throwing a little black box on the ground. "You were?" I ask. "Yeah I was but I am not now, you can kiss this relationship good by forever Delilah!" He says taking the ring and going out the door and slamming it loudly. I fall to the floor and start to cry in a corner.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:20 am

Silent

I blush as Seth hugs me. "Cool." I smile. I suddenly see Florence storm out of the club. "Something must have happen." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:24 am

Delilah

I open the door and walk out of my room as the tears stream down my face. I go down the stairs to the main room where the stage is and the bar. "Kevin, can you make me a Martini?" I ask as I lay my head on the counter. "Sure." He says to me and makes me one. "Whats the matter?" He asks as he hands it to me. "Florence broke up with me because I cheated." I say as I take a sip. "Don't worry I am sure everything will be okay." He says to me. I lay my head on the counter and cry some more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:27 am

Silent

I notice Delilah and see her crying. I walk over and sit beside her. "Are you okay, Delilah?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:29 am

Delilah

"No." I say as I finish my Martini and order another one. "Florence broke up with me because I cheated." I say as Kevin hands me my drink. I lick the salt and drink some of it before I lay my head back down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 am

Silent

"Oh sorry." I muttered. "Everything will be fine, I mean you have us." I said. I give her a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:34 am

Delilah

I nod my head and drink the Martini, "Kevin just set a tab limit of one hundred and fifty dollars, you know what to do." I say, he nods his head.

A little later I am completely wasted.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:36 am

Silent

"Is she okay, Seth?" I ask. I watch Delilah act funny.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:40 am

Delilah

"She is drunker then sin." Seth says while moping the floor. "She gets more crazy." He says laughing.

I may not realize but I am dancing around on the club dance floor and dancing with men. I get the guys to get me beers, shots and cigars. "Thanks sweetheart." I say as one brings me a drink.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:44 am

Silent

"I'm not liking how this is going." I said to Seth. "Although the guys are hot." I smile. I walk over to one of the dudes and start talking to him. I would randomly ignore him to see if Seth is looking over her, at times. I smile a flirty smile and get closer to the guy. "How much right now i'm enjoying this." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:49 am

Delilah

I notice Silent and stumble over to her. "He is twenty two, he is too old for you sweetheart." I say drunkenly. "All the guys are in their twenties or older." I say stumbling off to drink more and dance more. I start to strip in the middle of the dance floor catching the attention of the guys.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:52 am

Silent

"What a bummer. Even when she is drunk, she still cna be her." I muttered. I walk over to where Seth is mopping and sit down on a chair. "There she goes stripping." I said. "I'm so bored." I muttered as I watch Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 am

Delilah

Seth sits next to Silent and smiles. "I can fix that." He says and then kisses her.

I strip until I am in my undergarments. I go to one of the men and grin, "come with me!" I say pulling him to the back room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:58 am

Silent

I blush and smile. "Wow it actually did fix it." I said. I kiss him back. "Have I told you, that I think your really cute." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 am

Delilah

"I just guessed by the way you look at me." Seth says while kissing her neck.

Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:02 am

Silent

I smile as he kiss my neck but look around as I see guys everywhere. "Come on." I said. I get up and hild his hand. We walk to Delilahs room and I close the door. I sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:04 am

Delilah

Seth sits next to her and smirks. He kisses her more and looks her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:06 am

Silent

I smile at Seth and allow him to kiss me more. I'll just make sure it doesn't go to far. I kiss him passiontly and look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:09 am

Delilah

Seth lays her on the couch and kisses her even more. "Would you like to?" He asks in his Western accent and deeply looks her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:12 am

Silent

Even if he does do it to me, I couldn't get pregnant because of the death rule book. No child of any of the death council or grim reaper can have a child until their fifteen. Although I would be disobeying my father but reall I wouldn't care. "Uh um." I nervously said. I slip out and push him on to the couch. I sit on top of him and kiss him on the lips. "Would you?" I ask. I give him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 am

Delilah

"Trust me." Seth says laying her back down, "I would." He says smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:20 am

Silent

I give him a kiss. "To bad, you can't do that with me." I laugh. "I'm the type that doesn't instantly do that crap until I get to know the person well or at least say he's my boyfriend." I smile. "I'm kinda hard to get unlike some girls." I told him. I give him a gentle kiss on the lips. "If you go on one date with me then I'll think about doing it but first the date." I said. I push him on the couch and sit on top of him. "So you going to take me on a date, say to the fields?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next