Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:22 am

Delilah

"Alright, I will take you out and will you be my girlfriend?" Seth says while holding Silents hands.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:25 am

Silent

"Of course I will." I smile. I get off of him and sit back on the couch. "Thanks Seth, I was kinda nervous you would get angry that I wouldn't do it, like some other guys would." I said. I felt my eyes water but I looked away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:27 am

Delilah

"Its alright." He says holding Silent around the waist and kisses her head. "I would never do that to you, your too beautiful." Seth says as he cuddles her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:30 am

Silent

I smile and wipe the tears away. "Thanks." I whisper. I kiss him on the lips. "So lets go to the field." I said. I get up and hold his hand. "We need to get there before anyone else does." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:32 am

Delilah

"Okay." Seth says smiling.

They go to the field and sit with each other.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:36 am

Silent

"Okay, me first." I smile. I get up and summon my sword. I slid my hand across the blade of the sword and close my eyes. Blood trickles down the sword so it can glow. My body is lifted up in the air, my hair turns to a light purple as my eyes turn to a dark purple. I land on the ground and open my eyes. "Ta da!" I smile. "What do you think?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:38 am

Delilah

"Fancy." Seth says laughing a little. "I can't do that but I can shoot from ten miles away." He says smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:43 am

Silent

"Okay pretty boy, I would like to see that one day." I smile. "I command you, my sword, to sleep." I whisper. The sword does as told and I return to my natural self. The sword then vanishs. I sit back down and continue talking to Seth when I see something. I turn my attention to see one of the dead councils. "Oh no." I gasp. "We need to go." I say as he lurks closer. He appears so niw both of us can see him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 am

Delilah

"What the hell is that!?" Seth says looking at it and his eyes get huge.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:51 am

Silent

"Nothing important, listen we really need to go." I said. To late he spotted us and appeared magically in front of us. I gasp and take a step back. "Silent." He said. My eyes suddenly grow huge when I hear his voice. I smile and put my hands on my hips. "Caleb, really, they sent you?" I ask. I start laughing. "Who's the guy?" He ask. "None of your business, why are you here?" I ask. "Your father wanted me to check on you." He said. "My father has no life, litterly, look Caleb leave, bye." I said. He didn't budge. "Fine then were leaving." I said. I dragged Seth out of the field and back to the club. We went into Delilahs room. "Seth I can really explain,.if you want to know?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:54 am

Delilah

"Yes and no, I am not to sure." He says a little shocked at what just happened. He sits on the couch and he sighs, the thing appears again this time it looks a little more determined.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:58 am

Silent

"Caleb leave, i'm serious." I said. "I can't not until you tell me who he is." He said. "Fine, his name is Seth and he's my boyfriend." I said. I give him a smile and cross my arms. "Oh that's all you had to say." He said. "Angry?" I ask. "Nope, bye." He said. I watch him vanish and I waved bye. "Sorry but you wouldn't believe me if I told you who I am." I said. I sit next to him and look at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:04 am

Delilah

"Well I could try to understand." He says while looking Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 am

Silent

I sigh and nod. "My father is the grim reaper, my mother is a human, they both falled for each other and had me which i'm half human and half dead." I explain. "I'm fully human on the outside but fully dead in the inside that is why i'm able to do that stuff with the sword." I said. "Caleb belong to the dead council who works for my father, do you understand?" I ask Seth. "Do you also believe me?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:10 am

Delilah

"I understand and I believe you." He says while smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 am

Silent

"You do?" I ask. I smile and hug him. "I'm glad because usually people think i'm crazy." I said. I kiss him and lay my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:20 am

Delilah

"I do believe." He says while cuddling her, "now how about we get some rest?" He says while closing his eyes.

I wake in the morning with a killer headache and I look over to see a Kevin by me. "Oh my God!" I say yelling. "What?" He says looking at me. "Oh my God!" He says with same amount of surprise. "Did we?" I ask. "I hope not!" He says while putting on some clothes. "I am going to go get some meds." I say walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 am

Silent

I wake up on top of Seth and don't want to move. I feel safe around him and happy, I don't even want to leave his side because of how feel. I start to close my eyes again when I hear Delilahs door open, I ignore it and fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:28 am

Delilah

I walk through the bar in my silk robe and panic. Having a debate in my head, did we? No! Yes we did! No we didn't. I say in my head and scream because I am upset. "Kevin!" I say yelling. "What?" He says looking at me. I get up and walk over to him and hold his neck and hold him against the wall. "I swear to God, if I am pregnant you'll be paying big time!" I say through gritted teeth. I drop him on the floor and go to my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:30 am

Silent

I continue to sleep, a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:32 am

Delilah

I barge through my door and look at Seth and Silent sleeping. "Get out!" I say screaming at the top of my lungs, "get out of my room and don't bother me!" I say to them. I open my medicine closet and dig through it until I find Advil. I take them and sit and stare in the mirror madder then ever.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:39 am

Silent

I roll my eyes at Dalilah and sit at one of the chairs in the main hall. "I had fun yesterday." I told Seth. I remember the mission my father gave me. "Hey want to go with me somewhere?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am

Delilah

"Sure." Seth says while smiling.

Kevin comes into my room and I blow up. "You little punk, you had sex with me did you not!" I say pushing him out of my room and hold a buck knife to him. "I don't know Delilah." He says looking at me. "You did and you remember, you are horrible!" I say with rage. "I hate you, I was going to wait to be a mother but guess what?!" I say screaming. "I can't!" I say then punch him in the gut. "Go rot in hell for all I care." I say and go to my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:50 am

Silent

"We need to go now becuase it seems your dad and Delilah are fighting." I said. I walk out the club with Seth and head to Tisane. "Okay so basically I want you to go to the barbequo, my father throws every year." I smile. We arrive at the grave and I whisper something into one of the headstones. I jump in and pull Seth in with me. We fall in another world. "Welcome to death city." I mutter. I take him to my fathers house. "Welcome to the grim reapers house." I laugh. I walk up to the steps and ring the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:52 am

Delilah

We wait at the door and a man answers, "is that your dad?" I whisper in her ear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next