Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Rosaline

My ears begin to hurt. I let out a howl and did a low growl.
"Are you okay?" Danny ask.
"Yeah but-i'm fine." I said.
I took another bite of my hamburger and took a smoke from what Danny handed me.
"So why don't you stay here in the kingdom?" He ask, "Why explore the city when the werewolf kingdom is cool?"
"There are reasons why." I said, "But I will never let people know."
I continue eating.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm

~Amaria~

I hugged Em. "Em! I saw you as you passed by Mark's house. Why are you here? Oh and sorry about my guardian he can be very protective sometimes." I said. Mark turned into his human form and blushed.
"That noticeable huh?" He asked. I nodded and started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:48 pm

I glared at her 'gaurdian', "And what makes you suitable to be her protector?" I asked as I stood by Amaria.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Rosaline

Danny took me back to his house and I got back on the motorcycle. I begin to arrive home when I saw Mark and Amaria then I saw the girl. I gasp and rode the motorcycle over there. I jumped off as it continue going and the motorcycle hit the tree. I turn to my wolf form and growled at the girl. I then notice the bike scratch and wrecked. I turn to my human form.
"Uh sorry big brother." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:52 pm

I hissed at the girl, "I'm not here to cause any trouble, but it seems that's all I'm doing. I'm half werewolf, if that even matters," I said to all the people around me.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:56 pm

~Amaria~

"I uh saved her from a terrible fall and she is just hanging out with me and my little sister now." Mark said uncomfortably.
"It's alright Em. He's okay." I said I looked over and saw Rosaline crash the motorcycle into a tree. I ran over. "You alright?" I asked her.
"My bike!" Mark yelled. "You. Why did you take my bike?" Mark yelled at Rosaline. I stepped between the two.
"It's just a bike Mark!" I yelled at him. He blinked and then his face twisted in anger again.
"Don't tell me your taking her side!" He yelled at me. I gasped not used to Mark yelling at me. I stepped back about to cry. He stared then relized that I was about to cry. "Amaria I didn't mean to-"
"Yell at me? I'm used to be yelled at my my dad." I said storming off.
"Amaria!" Mark called.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Rosaline

"Mark! You jerk!" I yelled.
I ran after Amaria.
"If you want to know i'm okay." I said to Amaria.
I gave her a hug.
"My brother is a jerk, isn't he?" I ask, "But please stay with us, I like you."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:59 pm

"Told ya you're not fit to protect her," I say as I speed-walk over to Amaria. I nudge her with my shoulder, "So, do you like this dude?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:01 am

~Amaria~

I hugged Rosaline back. I sniffed and shrugged. "I don't know Em.." I said wiping a tear from my eye.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 am

place my hand on her shoulder, "He seems a little older than you, I hope you don't. But, that's not my decision," I say to her. I give a small smile, "I'm horrible with this comforting stuff. Usually I just give Xen a hug and a kiss and he's better."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 am

Rosaline

"But you'll stay with us, right?" I ask, "he only yelled because he was angry at me."
I turn to her friend.
"And shut up about my brother." I growled. "So will you stay because he really didn't mean to." I said.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 am

~Amaria~

I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. "Mark is only seventeen." I said. "I'm going back to the house. Wanna come Em? And yes I am staying Rosaline." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:08 am

I look at Amaria, "I dunno. I might come if this girl realizes I'm not trying to suck out her blood," I say as I give a big smile. I laugh, "That's just vampire humour for you. Although I am I vampwolf. Thanks for that, by the way," I say sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 am

~Amaria~

I sighed and started to walk back to the house. "You two coming?" I asked. Suddenly I heard footsteps. I looked toward the steps and saw Mark running this way.
"Amaria! Wait!" He yelled. I sighed and looked at him.
"What?" I asked him.
"Can I talk to you?" He asked. I nodded. "Alone." He said looking at Em and Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 am

Rosaline

"Ugh brothers but fine." I said. "Hey coming vampy?" I yelled.
we arrived at my house and i gave her some punch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 am

I sat down and drank the punch, "So, educate me. Why do werewolves hate vampires?" I asked as I sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:18 am

~Amaria~

I waited till Rosaline and Em walked away. "What do you need to tell me?" I asked. He looked at me.
"I'm sorry for yelling. I was just so mad." He muttered.
"Atleast you didn't hit me." I said. He looked up.
"Did you dad hit you?" He asked.
"And nearly killed me. Thats why I stay here." I said. He smiled and suddenly he kissed me. I felt myself blush then kissed him back.

[^-^ Teehee! Finally got a perfect timing for it! Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:21 am

Rosaline

"Um okay well...they hate vampires because um they just hate them." I said.
A knock suddenly interrupt us and I answer the door.
"Hey babe." Danny said, "Here are the stuff you ask for, make sure your brother doesn't find them."
"Thanks boo." I smiled.
I return to the kitchen and laid the drugs on the counter.
"Why don't you look it up?" I ask sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:27 am

I stand up, "If you guys are drug dealers, I'm not gonna be a part of this," I walk out the door and see Amaria and the other dude kissing. I give a squeal and stare at the two.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:29 am

Rosaline

"Uh no its not like that!" I yelled.
I ran outside to see Mark and Amaria kissing.
"When I said you can stay, i met stay not...ew kissing my brother." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:31 am

I sigh, "Xen's probably worried about me. I'm going back to my kingdom where everything makes sense," I say as I start making my way towards the gates.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:33 am

~Amaria~

I pulled out of Mark's kiss and saw Em and Rosaline staring. I blushed and so did Mark. "Uh.. hey guys." I said.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 am

Rosaline

"H-hi guys!" I yelled, "Gosh you better be happy I like you."
I turn my back on Mark and went back in the house. I jumped on the couch and watch television, forgetting I left the drugs on thecounter in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 am

~Amaria~

I walked into the kitchen to get more water and saw a plastic bag. "What's this?" I asked. Mark walked in and saw the bag.
"Rosaline!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:38 am

I finally find the vampire kingdom and quietly job to my room and change into some pajamas. I stalk back to Xen's room and try my best to quietly close the door and lay down next to him. I trip and land on the floor with a really loud BANG.

[Clumsy Em.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next