Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 am

Xen

"Hey come back!" I laughed. "Goodmorning everyone." I said.
I bowed and ran down the street to get Emerald.

(Me too)
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:30 am

I turned my head and let out a squeak when I saw Xen. I looked at all the vampire children around and turned into my werewolf form. They imediatly started petting me. I allowed a little girl to climb onto my back and I walked around in a little circle until she started giggleing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 am

Xen

"What are you doing?" I ask.
I saw a little girl on her back giggling. I smiled a little and watch them play.

Summer

I ran down the streets of the vampire kingdom. I kept running and running until I couldn't breath anymore. I smiled at everything I saw because I knew I was going to live. Then suddenly I started throwing up blood again. This was my third time today. I heard children giggling so I followed the giggling.
"Xen and Emerald, somethings wrong." I cried once I saw them.
"What?" Xen ask.
"I don't feel so well." I cried, then I ran behind a building and threw up.
I return back to them after.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 am

I sit down and let the little girl slide off my back. I walked foward a little and turned into my vampire form. I looked at Summer, "Are you okay?" I asked a little worried.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:57 am

Summer

"I don't like it." I cried. "Make it stop!" I yelled.
My eyes turn Dark crimson then Crimson and my body became cold. I held my neck as I fell on the ground and everything went black.

Xen

"We need to take her to the hospital." I told Emerald.
I picked Summer up and we left to the hospital. Once we arrived they took her to the back and we sat in the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 pm

I lean on the arm of the chair, "We suck at parenting," I joke, trying to lighten the mood. I look at Xen, "Sorry. Do you think she's going to be okay? I turned out...fine when I was turned."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Xen

"I guess because even though she wasn't a level 5 anymore, you are not suppose to be bit by a pure blood or else." I said, sitting down. "So she's paying." I muttered.

Summer

I woke up to find myself in a hospital room. I saw five nurses and suddenly something snapped inside of me, I jumped on each nurse, biting them an killing them. I then felt sick again and laid back down. The doctor walked in and yelled when he saw all five nurses dead. Blood everywhere but I licked the blood off my face before laying down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 pm

I heard a scream come from the hospital, "Summer's back," I mumbled. I sighed and leaned back in the chair. Something crossed my mind, "I haven't spoken to my brother since I moved out!" I gasped.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Summer

"Make it stop!" I screamed as I covered my ears. "I'll kill her!" I screamed.
I ran down the hall into the waiting room. My eye a even darker Crimson color, a color which a demon would have. I fell to my knees and covered my ears.
"She has a demon inside of her!" Xen gasp.
"The demon is refusing to come out so just keep a eye on her until we can find a way to get that thing out of her." The doctor said.
I felt my heart stop then rush in my chest. My eyes closed then open again to show my regular crimson eyes.
"What happen?" I ask confuse.
"Also she'll forget everything that happened." He said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:25 pm

I look at the doctor, "There's such thing as a exorcisim," I say. I was so going to punch that Devin kid.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Summer

"Yes but this just doesn't happen." He said.
"Wait hold the train...what happen?" I ask.
"Twin sis you have a demon inside of you." Xen told me.
"A demon?!" I ask afraid.
"Someone must really hate Summer to do this to her but one of the doctors must have during surgery." The doctor said.
"I'm afraid, what happens if it rips me like in those horror movies." I cried.
"Remind me not to allow her to watch anymore horror movies." Xen told Emerald.
"Take her back home and we'll call when we find a way to get that thing out." The doctor said.
Xen nodded and I follwed both Emerald and him out the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 pm

I scratch my head, "So, how to we control a new blood posessed by a demon?" I asked. I looked to the direction of the cells and raised my eyebrows at Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Xen

"No were not doing that to her." I said, "But she needs ro be locked in her room."
We arrived at the castle.
"Do you want to go first standing in front of her door or do you want me to go first?" I ask Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:44 pm

I frown, "I wanted to spend more time together today, but I guess I can go first." I lean my back on the door and fold my arms, my bare feet firmly planted on the floorboards.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Summer

I looked at the floor and felt a tear go down my cheek. My heart started racing as I heard my window open.
"Devin your not allowed here." I said.
"Why?" He ask.
"I'm dangerous and don't want to hurt you." I said.
I felt my heart stop and my eyes turn a darker crimson.
"So this is Devin." I said. "Lets hurt him." I said.
Devin lean against the wall as I got close to his neck. My fangs came out and I pierce them into his neck then started taking his blood. I suddenly stop and fell on the ground. He got beside me as I cried.
"You really didn't hurt me." He whispered.
"I'm sorry." I said.
I put my arms around him and lean against the wall. I felt a tear fall as I stared at him in the eyes. I kissed him and we both laid on my bed. I laid my head on his chest as we talked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:29 pm

I hear banging going on in Summer's room. I grip the door handle, "Summer, is everything okay?" I asked through the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Summer

"Uh i'm fine!" I yelled.
I continue talking to Devin until I fell asleep. I suddenly fell on the floor which woke me up and I rubbed my head.
"Are you okay?" Devin ask.
I nodded and laid back down. I cuddled against him and we started talking again, sometimes I would laugh or giggle when he act stupid.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 pm

I leant against the door and sighed. I sat down, "Why does everything bad happen when I want to spend time with Xen?" I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Summer

I push Devin off the bed and ran to the door.
"Hey um i'll be alright so you can leave." I said to Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 pm

I sighed, "I'll be assigning a gaurd to your door," I walked down the hallway and told one of the guards to keep and eye on Summer's room. I walked out of the castle and layed back down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Summer

"Want to leave the castle for a while?" I ask.
"How?" Devin ask.
"Watch." I giggled.
I mess with the lock and knocked out the vampire guard.
"Emerald is so stupid." I muttered. "Come on." I said.
We ran out the castle and to the ocean.

Xen

"Hey." I said to Emerald.
I laid beside her.
"Sorry about today." I apologize. "Want to go to the theaters and watch a play?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:57 pm

I looked at him, "Promise nothing's gonna interupt us?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Xen

"Yeah I promise." I smiled.
we got up and left to the theater.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:06 pm

I held his hand, "I still don't like how we never get any alone time. It's only when we're sleeping or Summer's sleeping," I say as I lean my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Xen

"Don't worry, today is just me and you." I told her. "Aslong as you left five guards at Summer's door, we won't have trouble." I said.

Summer

"She seriously left one guard at the door, pathetic." I laughed.
I jumped in the water with Devin and we splashed each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next