Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Rosaline

I caught Amaria's soda and slammed it on the counter.
"Silly! 13! Really, ugh." I yelled, "I want to go to a party tonight so I need the car because I'm not skateboarding to the party."
I finish the rest of my punch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:39 pm

I looked at Xen, my eyes switching from blue, to gold, to red, as I switched forms. I blacked out just as I heard the door open.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 pm

~Amaria~

I looked at Rosaline. "I'll take you to your party if you want. I can drive. Just tell me when I need to drop you off." I said. Mark looked over at me then went back to making the steaks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Xen

The doctor finish checking Emerald. He cleared his throat.
"Nothing at all is wrong with her and she'll feel better tomorrow." He said, "But her body can't stand Summers scream so there for is making her ship shape."
I nodded in understandment.
"Just make sure to keep them away from each other until we figure out why Summer is having all these problems, okay." He said.
"Yes sir I understand and will do that." I said.
He left a while later. I laid beside Emerald and fell asleep.

Rosaline

"But all the kids at that party are allowed to drive." I said, "So why can't I?"
I looked at both Mark and Amaria.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 pm

~Amaria~

"Lil sis. Your to young to drive." Mark said. I drank from my soda.
"How old are your friends anyways?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:51 pm

The ringing stopped and I opened my eyes. I looked at Xen, who was asleep. I layed my head on his chest and listened to his breathing, "Xen, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier," I whispered, knowing he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Rosaline

"Eighteen." I answered,"Please I'll be laughed at if not, plus I might have mention that I'm allowed to drive."
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:57 pm

~Amaria~

I stared at Rosaline. "You hang out with a bunch of eighteen year olds?" I asked her. Mark looked over at us.
"Why do you hang out with a bunch of eighteen year olds?" Mark asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Rosaline

"There all boys, really cute." I said, "Also because um-well it's not like I take drug or anything from them."
I rubbed the back of my head nervously.
"So can I still go and take the car?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:02 pm

~Amaria~

"Your 'friends' take drugs?" Mark nearly yelled. I shrunk down nervously sipping my soda.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Rosaline

"Yes but I don't take any from them." I lied, "So is that a yes I can go?"
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 pm

I got up and walked silently to my room. I opened the door and walked over to my wardrobe. Pulling out some pajamas, I curled into a ball on my bed and layed there, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 pm

~Amaria~

"No." Mark said. "You shouldn't be hanging out with people who are on drugs anyways." Mark said. I sipped my drink only to realize that I was out of my soda. I continued to stay quiet as I slunk across the kitchen to get some water.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Rosaline

"Fine!" I growled, "You make it seem as though they are bad people."
I jumped off the chair and headed to the door.
"Whatever i'm going anyway." I said, "Don't even know why I ask you."
I grabbed my sweater and snuck the car keys into my pocket. I hoped inthe car but decided to take his motorcycle instead. I grabbed the keys for his motorcycle and left to Danny's house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:19 pm

I got up from bed since I couldn't fall asleep. I decided to go on a walk in the woods. I dressed In some grey skinny jeans, a random shirt, and some black converse. I grabbed a lamp a made my way out of the kingdom. While I was walking around, I stumbled upon another kingdom, and my curiosity kicked in. I walked into the gates and started looking around.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 pm

~Amaria~

'Could've been a bit easier on her." I said sitting back onto the counter. Mark put the steaks next to me.
"She's my little sister. I can't be easy on her." He muttered. I sighed and then jumped off the counter.
"What happened to your parents?" I asked him. He looked out the window.
"Rather not tell." He said. I nodded and grabbed a plate and some steak and began to eat my steak.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:25 pm

I wandered the streets for about five minutes until I saw a lighted house. I saw a few people in the windows, but paid no attention to it. I looked in some of the store windows, and came to the agreement that I was in the werewolf kingdom.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:27 pm

-Jess-
I smelled vampire. I turned to human form, went to a store, and noticed a vampire. "You need to leave. This is the werewolf kingdom." I said in a whisper, then grabbed her wrist and dragged her out and into safety.

IT IS NOW MIDNIGHT
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 pm

I wrenched my wrist out of her grasp, "If I say that I'm part werewolf, can I stay?" I asked in a irritated voice.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:29 pm

~Amaria~

I looked out the window and saw Em walk by. "Mark! Emerald found her way back!" I yelped standing up to grab the car keys then relized that they were gone. "MARK! ROSALINE TOOK THE KEYS!" I yelled. He ran in and looked.
"And my motorcycle keys." He muttered. He turned into his werewolf form. He motioned for me to get on. I hopped on and then he started to run toward the direction I saw Em walk in.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Rosaline

I arrived to see Danny and the other four boys around his car.
"Cool motorcycle." Danny said.
"Thanks, so where we going?" I ask.
"The club." He said.
"Uh i'm thirteen." I said.
"Don't worry, it's my dads club." He said, with a smile.
I nodded and we left to the club. Two hours past an I sat at the table with Danny.
"So you brother cool with this?" He ask.
"No but whatever...he's a jerk." I said.
We continue talking and did other things at the club.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 pm

I saw Amaria and some werewolf running towards me. I change into my werewolf form, turn in their direction, and I let out a loud growl.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 pm

-Jess-
I watched as some werewolves came over.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:35 pm

~Amaria~

Mark stopped and we watched as Em was pulled out of the store by Jess. I got off of Mark and ran over. "What is she doing here?" I asked. I then stepped back as Em turned into a werewolf form and growled. Mark ran in front of me and started to growl at Em.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 pm

I telepathed the other werewolf, I'm not here to cause trouble. I stopped growling and changed into my other form. I ran up and hugged Amaria, "Long time no see, Amaria."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next