Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Edward

I fall asleep as the music plays, I sleep soundly.

Joseph

I get up when I see Dae, I pick open the lock and walk into her room. "Why are you drinking?" I ask while taking a sip of my Bourbon.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Dae

I looked at him, "It's none of your freaking business!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Joseph

"It's my business because your under my roof, so tell me before I go get your mother." I say and look her in the eyes dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Dae

I crossed my arms, "Edward's going to die and I can't do anything about it. There! Now get out!" I pushed him out of my room, and locked the door again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Joseph

I sigh and sit on the couch, I start to drink without a care.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Cody

I walked over to Joseph, and he sort of looked a little tipsy. I looked him up and down, "Hunny, do you feel okay?" I asked and took a step back. We had gotten into an arguement earlier, and I hoped he wasn't ignoring me again.

Dae

I threw away the bottles, and layed on my bed. I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Joseph

I look at her, my eyes horribly dilated and I smell strongly of straight liquor. "I'm fine." I mumble and take another sip of my seventh cup of Bourbon.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Cody

I walked over, and took the cup from him, dreading what he might do.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Joseph

I take the cup right back and continue to drink, usually when I don't do anything that means I'm going to do something later.

{I'll be back in fifteen minutes, I have to make a quick run to the store. brb.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Cody

I take the cup away and pour it down the sink. I locked up the bottle of Bourbon, and hid the key in a different spot. I walked back over to Joseph, and crossed my arms. "And now you're probably going to ignore me like always." I truned around, and a tear rolled down my cheek.

[Okie dokie!!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Joseph

"No, I wouldn't be talking to you if I was ignoring you." I tell her and kiss her on the cheek, I wipe away the tear.

{I'm back!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Cody

I looked at him, "You know Joseph, whenever you do ignore me, I wish you would beat me instead." I put on my shoes, got onto my motor cycle, and went to Motor Mouth. I started to work on a car, occasionally sliding back out to smoke some of my cigarrette.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Joseph

I sigh and sit on the couch, "I'm so stupid." I say to myself and close my eyes, I fall asleep for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Cody

I sighed, and went back home. I got out a rondom bottle of liquor and drank it as I sat in the formal dining room on one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Joseph

My eyes bolt open when one of the toddlers makes noise, everyone knows to be quiet when I'm passed out from drinking or I get really p!ssed. Trey looks at me and tries to show me his toy but I just ignore him, "get away you little brat." I say and he starts to cry, I try to fall asleep again.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Cody

I picked up trey, and calmed him down. He went back to his room, and I looked at Joseph. "You just made your own son cry!" I yell. I always had a pretty good tolerance for alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Joseph

"I really don't care, he interrupted my sleep!" I yell back and stand up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Cody

"He's a year old! You would think you'd be more sincere!" I say and look him dead in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Joseph

I get mad and slap her right across the face making a loud slapping sound.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Cody

I hesitantly touch my burning cheek, and turn my head back to him. I punch him in the jaw, and a tear rolled down my cheek and splattered on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Joseph

I pin her to the wall and slap her again but harder, Xavier walks in and sees me. He walks up behind me, and yanks me off of Cody. "Don't you dare touch her again or I will personally beat you to the ground, do you hear me, Joseph?" He asks in a strong voice while holding me back with all of his strength. I try to get out of his grasp but he has always been so much more stronger then me, "answer my question." He says and I nod my head, he pushes me away and then grabs my wrists. He locks me in the basement then turns to Cody, "are you alright, ma?" He asks while gently touching her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Cody

I slid down to the ground, and shook as I kept a hand on my cheek. Multiple tears rolled down my cheek, and Dae walked out. She gasped, and ran over to me, "Ma? What happened?" I looked at her, then to Xavier. "Please, go. I don't want you two to see me like this. I-I'll be fine." None of my children have seen me cry before.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Xavier

"Dad beat her." I tell Dae and sigh a little, I kneel down to ma and wipe away her tears with gentle hands. "It's alright, ma." I say softly. "Everyone cries and Dae and I won't tell anyone about this, I promise." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Cody

I put my hand up to his cheek. "You've grown up to be such a good man." I kissed his forehead, and stood up. "This isn't the worst he's done," I say and open up a locked drawer. I take out the photo I took of myself after the first time he beat me and I had multiple bruises everywhere. "This was about three months after I had Scarlett and your father had just proposed to me. He drank way too much, and beat me. I was going to wait until you were around this age to show you this."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Xavier

I stand up and look at the pictures, it drives me nuts when a man hits a woman, especially my mother. I set them on the counter, I look at ma. "Call me if Joseph ever does this again, he has no right to lay a hand on you." I say while looking her in the eyes, I have lost all respect for Joseph. "Promise you won't hide this anymore if it happens again, okay, ma?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next