Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Cody

"I'm used to it, Xavier. Yeah, I might cry, but it doesn't hurt me mentally. I love Joseph, and I have to break him of his drinking habit. I don't care how many times I get beaten. I'll get back up." I smiled. "But, I'll call you if he does. Now, go on with your life and try to forget today."

Scarlett

I looked at Neal, and sighed. "Okay, I've held this in for too long now." I took away his book, and showed him the pregnancy test that read "positive". I tensed up, and got really nervous. I had kept it a secret for about two months now. That would make me three months pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Xavier

"Alright, ma." I say and hug her, I leave and go home.

Neal

I smile and stand up, I hug her gently. "I'm happy, I was told that I couldn't have kids." I tell her and smile more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Scarlett

I started to shake. "I kept it a secret for two months, I would think you'd be mad," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Neal

"No, I understand, Scarlett." I say and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Scarlett

I smiled, and hugged him. "I'm happy. We're going to get married in two weeks, and we're going to have a baby in six months."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Neal

I smile and let her go from the hug, "I love you, Scarlett." I say and kiss her gently on the lips.

Xavier

I get home and go inside, the kids are at a friends house and Jackie is asleep in her crib. I sit on the couch, "should I?" I ask myself quietly, ever since Andrea died I grabbed the quick addiction of doing cocaine, anything to ease the pain, right? Sometimes I would do pot too but not as much as cocaine. I haven't done it in ages, and no one knows I do this stuff, and I'm not going to let anyone know. Last thing I need is to look like Joseph. I go up to my room and go to the lock box full of cocaine, if cops ever came and found this I would be hauled off into the slammer for life, that's how much I have in the lock box. I look at it, and quickly set it up and start to doing lines of cocaine.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Scarlett

I pulled away, "I love you, too. Isn't that why I said yes to your proposal?" I smiled, and kissed him again.

Cody

I unlock the basement door, and put away the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Neal

I smile and kiss her back, "I hope your not marrying me just for my money." I say and laugh a little. I have loads of money from being the Mob leader, probably enough to last three family generations and have them have enough for pocket change too. I promised myself that if I ever got married that I would have enough so my wife wouldn't have to lift a finger if she didn't want to, and enough to send my kids to the finest college with no worries.

Xavier

I finish and put the stuff away, I wipe away the small white particulars around my nose. I walk outside, feeling numb from the cocaine and sit on the ground. It's nice to feel numb for once, I can't feel anything, no pain or lose, nothing. I light a cigarette and start to smoke it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Scarlett

I pulled away, and take a few steps back, very shocked by what he said. "Why would you say something like that?" I asked, a little hurt.

Cody

I walked down into the basement, and looked at Joseph. He charged at me, and I just stood there, not caring a single bit. Let him realize his mistakes, Coro.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Neal

"I got married once before and she used me for all I was worth, I'm sorry if I hurt you by saying that." I tell her and look her in the eyes.

Joseph

I stop when I come to my senses, I look at Cody and walk up to her instead. "I'm sorry, Cody." I say, and I mean it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Cody

I crossed my arms. "This is the twentieth time you've beaten me, Joseph. I'm ashamed with you. Your drinking is getting out of hand, and you need to stop or you're going to loose all repect from your family, including me." I walked back upstairs, and went to the toddler's room. I changed Anna's diaper, and began to play with all of them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Joseph

I sit on the ground and start to cry, "why do I do this to her?" I ask myself.

Xavier

I go over to Dillion's house, sometimes she will do pot with me and right now I need a "buddy." I get there, I have the pot in my back pocket in a baggie, I know Xaden is out right now. I knock on her door then wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Dillion

I walk to the door and answer it. I see Xavier, and smell him. I frowned, "Sorry, bro, I quit."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Xavier

"It's fine, but anyways I need to tell you something while I'm here." I say and walk inside, I sit on a chair in the living room. "I'm moving to New York for a few weeks, I took up Photography and an modeling agency wants me to do their photos." I tell her. "I rented a apartment there, but I can't take the kids, they'll just be a pain in my side there and I was wondering if you could take them." I say and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Dillion

I shrugged, "Sure. You'll have to talk with xaden, too, though." I fixed my bangs, and put in my lip ring.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Xavier

Xaden walks in and I tell him, "sure." He says and goes to the kitchen, he starts to eat a banana. "Alright, thanks, sis, I will bring them over early tomorrow morning." I say to Dillion and go home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Dillion

I looked at Xaden, "I'm going to have to get a job."

Cody

I sat on the back porch, and drank as I looked at the clouds. I sighed, and opened up another bottle. "Why do you even let him do that, Cody? It's only damaging your exterior, but more on you mind. I don't even know if he loves me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Xaden

"No, I'll just pick up another one, I don't mind." I tell her and smile, I don't want her to have to work.

Joseph

I walk up behind Cody, a beautiful pure white summer dress in hands and sandals in the other. I lay them next to her, "put these on, if you want to, we're going out tonight." I say calmly, I'm wearing butt hugging jeans that look very good on me, a black belt, leather brown boots and a nice linen shirt that buttons up. I have Axe cologne on and I put gel through my hair. I walk back inside without another word, I threw out all liquor in the house. I sit on the couch, hoping she'll go out with me tonight.

Xavier

I put the kids to bed and pack some of my clothes, I set the suitcase by the door then go watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Cody

I picked up the dress and sandals, and went back inside. I went t our bedroom, shut the door, and changed. I curled my hair, and did my makeup perfectly. I put on parfume, and the clover necklace Joseph gave me. I brushed my teeth to get the liquor taste out of it, and I walked into the living room. I grabbed my purse, and l looked at Joseph.

Dillion

I walked over to him, and kissed him on the lips, "Thank you, darling, but I'm getting a little stir crazy in here. I'll get one in the mall or something."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Joseph

"You look beautiful." I say and smile a little, I stand up and we leave. I drive us to our favorite Italian cafe.

Xaden

"Okay." I say and kiss her gently on the lips, I wrap my arms around her waist as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Dillion

I shut my eyes, and ran my fingers through his hair as we kissed.

Cody

I sit down, and order a glass of water. I looked at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Joseph

I order a coke and start to look over the menu.

Xaden

I set her on the counter and start to unhook her bra as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Dillion

I blushed brightly, and started to unbutton his pants.

Cody

Our drinks came, and I ordered some raviollis.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Xaden

I take off her shirt and pants, I take off my shirt and kiss her more on the lips.

{Time Skip!}

Joseph

I order Spaghetti with meat sauce and buttered bread on the side, the waiter leaves to put in our orders. I look at Cody, "I'm seriously sorry, I'm quitting drinking and I promise to never hurt you again, Cody." I say and gently hold her hand as it lays on the table.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Cody

I squeeze his hand, and smile, "Okay. Ill quit smoking again and drinking, too."

Dillion

I smiled and put my clothes back on as Xaden puts his on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next