Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:31 am

Dae

I pulled away, and looked into his eyes as I caught my breath. I smiled, "You're so freaking adorable, I was a fool to ever break up with you in the first place." I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him with a gentle force.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:37 am

Edward

I pick her up gently and take her to a room, not my room but a very nice room in my house that I only use. I walk in with her in my arms and place her gently on the feather and silk bed, it looks like a room that would come out of fairy tales with the beautiful king sized bed, with feathers in the pillows and silk covers and blankets. The huge bathroom and etc. I press her gently on the bed, and start to kiss her with a great force that is gentle and loving.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:41 am

Dae

I run my fingers through his soft hair, and kick off my shoes. I didn't want to do anything, but I enjoyed kissing him. I sucked on his lip just a little, and I stare intently into his eyes.

[I love how much our writing styles have improved. I looked back at whenever Cody and 'Nathan' first met, and I almost giggled at how bad I wrote.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:44 am

Edward

I smile and stare her back in the eyes, I love the color of her eyes.

{I do too! Our styles seem to flow together nicely now too.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:46 am

Dae

I started to kiss him again, and I kept my eyes open just for him. I knew he had always loved them, and I could easily say the same thing about his hazel eyes

[Yes, very much so.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 am

Edward

I start to unbutton her pants as I kiss her. I wish we could spend our whole lives together but I'm dieing from an unknown disease, I'm not going to tell her though, I don't want to make her upset.

{I'm feeling a little twisty. If that makes sense. LOL!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:55 am

Dae

I stop him, and button my pants back up. I shake my head, and my face grows red just like the first time he "charmed" me.

[Nooooo!! Eddie!! D: ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:58 am

Edward

"Why?" I ask softly and look her in the eyes.

{I'm a little sad that he is dieing, I must admit. lol}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:03 am

Dae

I sat up, and fixed my hair. "I-I don't want to do it right now, if that makes sense." I kissed his forehead.

[Hbrisnfbtjfkfbdmskaldnfb! Eddie must survive!!!!!!!! :'( ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:07 am

Edward

"I have to tell you this, Dae, and please don't cry, you'll just make me cry." I say while looking her in the eyes. "I'm dieing from an unknown disease but please don't treat me any different." I tell her and hold back tears.

{I think I might cry. Stupid emotions! D:}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:11 am

Dae

I burst into tears, "You're going to die? I-I wanted to spend my future with you!" I hugged him tightly, "How can't leave me!"

[I'm about to cry, too!! EDDIE!! T-T ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 am

Edward

I hug her back, still holding my own tears back. "I'm dieing, and the doctors can't do anything about it." I tell her. "I wanted to spend my future with you too, but I will always be with you, Dae." I say while keeping a soft tone to my voice. "Everyone has their time, mine is just a little early and I have learned to accept it, and I hope you do too." I say and look her in the eyes.

{And here come the water works. D:}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:20 am

Dae

"Im not going to accept it! You're my one true love! The only one that brings joy to my life! I used to have severe depression until you came back into my life! I was happy. And now, now you're leaving me! I wouldn't last a minute if you died! I would kill myself!" I buried my face in his chest, and cried my eyes out. It took a lot to bring me to tears, but this was beyond that point.

[Yup, I hope my keyboard doesn't malfunction from the amount of water being splashed onto it.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:25 am

Edward

A few tears leak from my eyes, "Dae, I will always be right by your side, no matter what." I say and try to hold back the rest of my tears. "You'll be okay, don't talk about killing yourself, you'll live on and might have kids and a big family, I know you will, Dae." I say softly while rubbing her back gently.

{I'm not helping myself by listening to My Love by Sia, now the tears are just pouring out of my eyes.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:29 am

Dae

"I'm not going to find anyone else that's better than you, Edward. You're not going to die, I-I'll make sure of it!" I felt my makeup start to run, and I didn't care if my hair was all over the place.

[Listening to Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus kick started the tears.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 am

Edward

"Dae, if the doctors can't do anything then neither can you, it'll be okay, I promise you that." I say and wipe away her makeup and tears.

{I know that song, that will make you cry, no doubt about that.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:39 am

Dae

"No! You don't understand! I need you, Edward! I'll be lost if you die! I can't last a single minute without kissing you, how will I last the rest of my life? You bring me happiness and give my mind a sense of direction. I was an emotional wreck all I wanted to do was just end my life. I live you, Edward. You're my backbone, my partner in life, my companion! We're committed to eachother, and yet we're not even married! If you die, I'll go back into depression, start cutting myself again, drinking, smoking, everything!" I say and hold onto his shirt tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:43 am

Edward

I don't know what to say, I look at her and hold her tightly in my arms. "I'm sorry, Dae, I wish I could be with you for your whole life but I can't." I whisper and start to cry, I never cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Dae

I cried into his shirt, and held onto him, not wanting to let go. He's just messing with me, right? I mean, there has to be something we could do!
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Edward

"Calm down, Dae, please." I say while rubbing her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Dae

I looked up at him, looking like a vulnerable little girl. "How much time do you have?" I asked in a scared voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Edward

"I don't know and I don't want to know." I tell her and kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Dae

I took a deep breath, and stood up. I wiped my eyes, "I-I'm going out for a little bit." I put my shoes on, fixed my hair, and went back to Ma's house. I opened up the fridge, took out Dad's beer, and ran to my room. I locked the door, window, and drew the cutains. I sat in my chair, and started to drink. It's been a year since I have done this.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Edward

I sit on the bed and turn on music, I close the curtains in the room and close the door. I sit quietly as I listen to the song, Die For You By Black Veil Brides.

Joseph

I sit on the couch as I drink a Bourbon with mint in it, I start to watch TV as I drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Dae

I walked out, and walked back to the fridge. I got anouther bottle, and walked back to my room, not caring if Dad saw me. I locked my door, and continued to drink as i thought about Edward dying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next