Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Ally

I struk midnight, and I smiled. "Happy new years, sweetheart," I whispered as I looked up. I turned around, and looked into Xavier's eyes, small tears forming in mine. I leaned in, slowly shut me eyes, and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Xavier

I smile and kiss her back gently on the lips, sweet and love filled, that's what the kiss feels like.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Ally

I pulled away, "Happy New years, Xavier," I say and smile.

Cody

I watch the ball drop, and I squeeze Joseph's hand. I kiss him on the lips, then rest my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Xavier

"Happy New years to you too, Ally." I say and smile. I kiss her on the cheek and look at all the people celebrating down at the plaza.

Joseph

I smile and kiss her back, I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Cody

I fall asleep with him.

Ally

"Normally it would be me and Rachel. I would put her on my shoulders so she could look past the railing. Then she spent a Christmas in the hospital, and she died of brain cancer," I say and wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Xavier

"I'm sorry to hear that." I say, "as I told you, my wife Andrea killed herself, she died about three weeks ago." I tell her and feel my eyes water. "We have a daughter together, her name is Jackie, and she had two kids before we got together, Adrianna and Joshua." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Ally

I wiped away his tears, "I haven't gone into her room since she died. Atleast you still have your children. I don't even want to know the crazy man that r@ped and got me pregnant at fifteen." I went inside, and started to make dinner for the both of us.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Xavier

I walk inside and sit at the table, the radio plays and I smile, I start to sing along a little, I'm actually a really good singer. The song that is playing is Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard.

{If you want to know what Xavier sounds like when he sings then look up Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Ally

I smiled at Xavier, and continued to cook. I listened intently to his singing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Xavier

I finish singing and smile at Ally.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Ally

I set the plates of salmon on the table, and i sprinkle a little pepper, seasoning, and a leaf of basil on both of ours. I smile, and pour some wine into our glasses. "A little fancy, I know," I say and sit down. I started to eat. This was my favorite dish.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Xavier

I start to eat, and it is actually really good, I usually don't eat fish. "You're a good cook." I say and take a sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Ally

"Thank you," I say, and pick up the bottle of wine. I opened up the glass cabinet, and carefully set it in it's place. I sat back down, and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Xavier

I continue to eat, I'm able to drink unlike Joseph, I don't get aggressive, thank God. "How long have you been living in New York?" I ask Ally, I take another bite of my food.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Ally

"Since I was ten, so ten years. I'm twenty. How old are you?" I asked and took a sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Xavier

"Twenty two." I say and smile, I finish eating.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Ally

"Ah. So, where did you meet your wife?" I asked and smiled, "If you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Xavier

"I don't mind you asking." I say and smile, "Andrea was my sister." I tell her and hope she doesn't think I'm some weirdo now.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Ally

I choked on the salmon, and finally got it down. I coughed, and hit my chest a few times. "Your sister? Wow, did not expect that. But, it's cute," I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Xavier

"Yes, my sister, we got married when I was eighteen and she was seventeen." I tell her. "We ran to Vegas for some time because we thought that our mom and dad would get mad at us but they weren't, they were more mad about us running away." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Ally

"Well, yeah!" I say and laugh. I finished my plate, and picked up his empty one. I washed them, and looked at him. "You can crash here if you want. You can sleep with me in my bed or the couch. Both are very comfy," I say and laugh a little. I took off my coat and slippers, and put them by the door. I wiped down the table, and pushed in my chair. I went upstairs, and took off my makeup.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Xavier

I go up to her room and sit on the edge of the bed, I watch her take off her makeup. "I never cared for sleep on couches, I usually end up falling off and smacking my face on the floor." I tell her and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Ally

I laughed, and got under the silk covers. I clapped my hands twice, and the lights turned off. I fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Xavier

I lay down next to her, wrap an arm around her and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Ally

I wake up in the morning, and lay in his arms for a couple of seconds. I get up carefully so I wouldn't wake him, and I kissed his head softly. I covered him up better, and went downstairs. I made breakfast, which was cranberry almond caramel pancakes. I smiled, and put them on two plates. I put out orange juice in a glass pitcher, and two glass cups. I put out the forks and knives, and the syrup, which was also in a glass server. I put a new flower into the vase, and went back upstairs. I smiled at Xavier, and gently shook his shoulder, "Time to get up, sleepy head," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next