Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:04 am

Scarlett

I end the song, and the crowd cheers. We start to play Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides.

[Omg! She's so flippin' cute! I love her hair!!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:07 am

Neal

Quinn's daughter Ginger comes and sits next to Quinn, we all listen to Scarlett.

{I love her hair too, I also love the clothes she wears!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:11 am

Scarlett

I finished the song, and clear my throat. I took a sip of water, and Alice cracked her knuckles. I caught my breath, and I started to sing Photograph by Nickelback.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:16 am

Neal

Ginger stands on the ground to feel the music, she is def. She sits down and puts her hands on the ground, she smiles. "Why is she doing that?" I ask Quinn. "She can feel the vibrations of the music, that's why she is doing that." She tells me, I nod my head and continue to listen to Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:17 am

Scarlett

We end the music, and Alice sets up her mic along with Timothy. We started to all sing When We Stand Together by Nickelback.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:21 am

Neal

Ginger goes to the front of the crowd to get a better feel of the music, she giggles and smiles as she feels the vibrations of the music.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:28 am

Scarlett

The song ends, and the crowd cheers loudly. I smiled, "We'll be back in two weeks." Alice walked up to her mic, and screamed, "Goodnight!" The lights came on, and everyone piled outside. We walked off the stuge, and started to sign stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 am

Neal

Ginger runs up and she is over joyed, she jumps up an down. "Amazing!" She peeps, and I smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:35 am

Scarlett

We got done, and we walked over to Neal. "How'd you like it? I almost lost my voice on that second song my Black Veil Brides." I laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:38 am

Neal

"I thought you did awesome but ask Ginger." I say and point to the still over joyed Ginger. "She is def." I tell her and watch as Ginger still jumps up an down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:39 am

Scarlett

"Just by her reaction, I think she liked it," I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:44 am

Neal

Ginger does a few quick hand signs to Quinn, "alright, I will tell them, Ginger." Quinn says and laughs a little, Ginger sits on the ground and she smiles a lot. "She thought you all were beyond amazing and she loved it." Quinn tells them and smiles, "she can feel the vibrations of the music and the vibrations literately go through her." She explains to all of us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:47 am

Scarlett

Alice pulls out our band shirt, which has Oath of Vengence written on a purple shirt. I had a cross and a black paint splatters. All of us signed it, "Here, for her," Alice says, and gives it to Ginger.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:51 am

Neal

Ginger puts on the shirt and smiles, she hugs them all and runs off to go show her best friend Bentley. "She can play the drums actually, it took her a while to master though." Quinn says and leans on the wall. "So what do you guys want to do?" I ask Scarlett, I sit on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:56 am

Scarlett

I scratched my head, "I'm actually pretty tired." Timothy and Alice nodded their heads in agreement. They left for their apartment, and I fell asleep on Neal's lap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 am

Neal

Quinn and Ginger leave, I carry Scarlett home. I soon get home with her in my arms, I go inside and lay her down on our bed. I change into my Pj's and lay down next to her, I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:03 am

Scarlett

I snuggle up closer to him, and fall into a deep sleep.

Alice

Me and Timothy layed on his full size bed, and we fell alseep together.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:06 am

Neal

I wake up in the morning and take a quick shower. I get dressed and go make breakfast as the girls get ready for school.

{Do you want to play Equinox? Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:11 am

Scarlett

I continued to sleep, exhausted out of my mind.

Timothy

I ran my fingers through Alice's soft hair, and smiled as I watched her sleep.

Dillion

I woke up in our hotel room, and stretched.

Cody

I threw a pillow at Joseph, "Wake your butt up!"

[Sure!]

Last edited by Bbrocker111 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:14 am

Joseph

I grumble and get up, "I'm tired, woman." I say and laugh a little, I wink at her and put on my clothes.

Xaden

I get up and put on my clothes, I order breakfast for us.

Neal

I send the girls to school and start to eat my breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:19 am

Cody

I brushed my teeth, and screamed as I saw my reflection.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am

Joseph

I run into the bathroom and look at Cody, "what's the matter?!" I ask and look around for anything that might of scared her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 am

Cody

"I have a freaking grey hair!" I say and pull it out. I look at it in disgust, "I'm getting old a he*l."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:27 am

Joseph

"Yes, hunny, you're are aging." I say and laugh a little, I kiss her on the cheek and put my belt on.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:30 am

Codt

"That's it! I'm going to start cying my hair!" I looked at myself again, "Atleast I don't have any wrinkles. It's a nice trait that runs in the Varga family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next