Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 am

Xen

"Then don't ever go near the kingdom again." I said and let her stay on my back. I take her home and leave her there then go to my house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:58 am

Emerald

I curled into a ball on my bed and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:59 am

Xen

I get home and see Summer asleep in her room. I kiss her cheek and go to bed in my room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 am

Emerald

I run out of my house my surfboard. I put it in the back if my Jeep and drive tithe beach. I had gotten my driver's liscense about three weeks ago. I pushed my newly dyed, blond hair out of my face and put on my aviator glasses. I smiled, and let the wind rush through my hair. I turned the radio up and got closer to the beach.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:11 am

Xen

I got up in the morning and Summer got up too. "Hey want to do something?" I ask. "No you probably have something to do with Emerald." She said. I grabbe dher by the wrist. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I saw you kiss her last night." She said. "So whats the problem?" I ask. "Bye Xen." She said and walked out the house. I punched the wall and tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 am

Emerald

I hugged my old friend from England, Lucy. We both got our boards and started to surf.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 am

Summer

I met Devin at the beach and talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:51 am

Emerald

We came back onto the beach, laughing very loudly. I saw Xen, and tackled him to te groud, "Xen! What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 am

Xen

"I don't know why I came." I said.

Summer

I saw Xen and Emerald. "Lets go." I said and Devin and I left.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 am

Emerald

I got off of him and Lucy threw a sand ball at me. I formed one, and we started to have a sand fight. She grabbed her board, and paddled out into the ocean. I pulled out my extra board, "C'mon, Xen!" I set it next to him, grabbed mine, and went out into the water.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Xen

"I can't, i'm allergic to the water." I said. I'm a full vampire and since i'm a full vampire I can' t touch water.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Emerald

I screech a little and bolt to the shade of my car. I look at my burnt skin, "What the heck?" I blew on it, and stayed in the shade.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Xen

"I'm going home, this is no fun." I said and got up from the ground. I walked out the beach and back home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Emerald

I drove next to Xen, "Atleast let me give you a ride." I smiled, and stopped the car.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Xen

"Okay." I said. I got in the car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Emerald

I laughed, and drove past his house. I stopped at the edge of the woods, and got out of the car, "C'mon, I want to show you something."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Xen

"What is it? I seriously wanted to go home." I said and get out the car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Emerald

"Too bad." I took his hand in mine and started to follow the white ribbon I tied to the trees. "In England, I had this one spot I would always go to after my parents died. I found this the first day I got here. It's like a safe haven." I pushed the flower-coated branded of the Willow tree out of the way, and smiled. "It's not much, but I've been coming here ever since that first day I found it."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Xen

"Nice." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Emerald

I walked to the two pictures hanging in the branches, "These our my parents. They died whenever I was six in a house fire. Whenever I said Ove seen worse than the dead bodies at the park, I meant it. I walked into their room and saw their burnt bodies. The fire started on their bed, so it wasn't an accident." I took a deep breath, and sat on the old bench.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Xen

"I'm sorry for what happen." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 am

Emerald

I shrugged, "It's fine. I'm over it."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 am

Xen

"Okay, well can you take me home?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 am

Emerald

I nodded my head, and stood up. I got an overwhelming wave of sadness come over me, and I break down into fits of tears. I sniffle, and wipe them away, "Sorry. I-I'll take you home."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:43 am

Xen

"Its fine." I said and smile. I feel my cellphone buzz and I pick it up. "Yeah dad?" I say. "Get your butt home! I have work for you!" He yelled. "Sorry i'm coming." I said. I hung up. "Not to be rude but I seruiously need to go home." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 13 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next