Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Emerald

I leaned on the door. "Not until I apologize. I'm sorry for saying that at the park. I'm just depressed because you don't like me, and I really like you." I sighed, and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Xen

"You shouldn't be depressed over something like that." I said and walked her to the door. "Come over toniht, the jocks will be over but none of the will talk to you. We all usually watch a movie." I told her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Emerald

"Yeah, like I'm going to believe that. That one guy's probably still recovering from that punch I gave him." I leaned on my hip, and grinned a little, showing off my pearly teeth.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Xen

"Don't come actually, nevermind um we can meet at the park tomorrow." I said and smiled. "My sister is a excellent cook-oh crap I forgot Summer at the park." I said and ran out the house. I open the door and turn back to Emerald. "Want to come, you probably should because of your stuff." I said and got inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Emerald

We ran to the park, and I started yelling at the guy messing with my guitar. I strapped it on my back and hugged my music journal close to me. I flipped through it, and smiled at all of the music entries that were like diary entries. I closed and locked the miniature lock on it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Xen

I walked up to Summer and she hugged me. "Sorry, I forgot my meds again." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "Okay i'll forgive you this time." She said. I smiled and hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Emerald

I sat on the bench and played this love song I wrote for my parent's anniversary. I rested my feet on the other end of the bench, and I strummed the cords to the notes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Xen

"Lets go home, you have burgers to grill for tonights party." I said and smiled. "Of course I do." She said and we walked out the park. "Bye Emerald. See you tomorrow." I said and we left.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Emerald

"Still doesn't like you," I mumble to myself. Maybe he just keeps it a secret, I think to myself. I sighed, and continued to play the song.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Summer

I put the pattys on the grill and sat on the patio with Xen. "You like her, don't you?" I ask. Xen turn his attention to me. "Maybe." He said. I nodded and looked at the table. "Wny? Are you jealous?" He ask. I shook my head quickly and looked at the trees in our yard. "If you like her then its fine." I lied but I didn't want him to know. "You should tell her tomorrow during your picnic." I said and tried to smile. Xen looked at me and smiled. "If you ever hurt then you come to me, and thanks." He said. I smiled and got up from the table. I flipped the pattys and tried not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Emerald

I walked home, and rubbed the small tattoo on my shoulder. It had two hearts and a treble clef in the middle. It stood for my mother and father and their love for music. I entered my house, skipped lunch, and took a nap on my bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Summer

I finished the food for tonight. I put it up and Xen and I went to the icecream parlor. We got there and picked out cup of mint chocolate chip icecream then sat in the booth and ate the icecream.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Emerald

I woke up, and my voice was completely gone. I frowned. "Great," I rasped. I got up, and started to swallow water to wet my dry troat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Summer

After I ate and he finish eating then we saw it is almost time for the party. "Why can't I ever stay up for the party?" I ask. Xen looked at me and smiled. "My dear poor twin sister, I love you." He said. I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs once we got home. "I know lock my door and windows." I said. I locked the door in my room and windows.

Xen

Omce my friends came over with humans who thought they were invited to have fun, I locked the door and windows so no one not even a human can get inside. I closed the blinds and we started the party, by killing the humans.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Emerald

I had managed to get some of my voice back so I could take in a small voice. I cleared my throat, and went to get a glass of milk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Xen

The screams sounded in our house and I dropped one of the human girls on the floor. "This is a sweet party." Devin said. "When isn't it?" I ask. He laughed in agreement and we continue to kill the humans as they diead after screaming.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:06 am

Emerald

I heard some screaming, but walked to my room anyways. I fell asleep after I changed into my pajamas and told Alex good night. I had a picnic to go to tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:07 am

Xen

I killed the last girl and all my friends left after the party ended. I cleaned the blood up and hide the bodies then went upstairs. I went to my room and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:47 am

Emerald

I woke up around nine in the morning and brushed out my hair. I straightened it, then sorted through my closet for something to wear. I decided on a short, black and white dress with my pink hightops, fishnet leggings, and some accessories I just put on. I did my make up, then looked at what the time was now. "Ten o'clock. He should be getting up."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Summer

I woke up in the morning and saw the time. I put my pink tank top on, short denim shorts, pink flat flip flops, and I put a denim jacket over my tank top. I go to the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. I smile a little at myself and brush my blonde hair. I keep it down and put a pink head band in my hair. I put lipstick on and eyeliner then walked out the bathroom. "Your the most perfect pretty girl and everyone likes you." I told myself. I always say it to calm me down and make me forget what I do for a living. I walked to Xen's room and open his door. I take one of his pillows and hit him the head with it. "Wake up you idiot!" I yelled and walked out his room.

Xen

I get up after Summer left and get dress. I walk out the room and go downstairs. I skip breakfast and pick up the picnic basket on the table. "Whats in here?" I ask. "Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, watermelon, lemonade, and cookies." Summer said. "Thanks." I said. "Yeah whatever idiot." She said and walked into the kitchen. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Go Xen." She said. I walked out the house and down the street. Thinking od why Summer is acting so mean.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Emerald

I was strumming my guitar on a park bench, wondering where Xen was. I smiled when i saw him enter the park, and I walked up to him. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Xen

"Hey Emerald, my sister pack our lunch." I said and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Emerald

"I skipped lunch and breakfast, so I'm starving. C'mon!" I took the basket from him, and started to walk to a shady spot under a tree.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Xen

I smiled and followed her to a tree. We sat under the tree and I brought out the food. I start eating the pb and j sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Emerald

I smiled at him, "Thanks for taking me out on a picnic. No one's ever really done this for me. Even in England I never had many friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 8 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next