Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Emerald

I bolt infront of Summer. "Back upstairs," I hiss. I speed upstairs and into her room with her in my arms and I locked the door. I walked back downstairs, my high heels clicking on the ground loudly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Xen

"Great now I have to erase her memory, again." I said. "What is this the fifth sixth time?" Devin ask. "Don't talk about my sister like that!" I said, annoyed. "I'm joking, calm down." He said. "I'm calm okay but i'm dead serious." I said and we bothe glared at each other. "Party is over, everyone leave now!" I yelled. Evryone left quickly and I closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Emerald

I come down the stairs, "I locked her in her room."My eyes changed back, but my fangs stayed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Xen

"Thanks but the party is over so she can come out." I said and locked the door.

Summer

I try to not picture anything I saw. "What the heck are they." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Emerald

I smiled at the man, "My name is Emerald." I rubbed the bite again, and picked off the dried blood.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Xen

"Yeah we know each other, i'm Xen." I said.

Summer

"Rhis isn't right, I need to do something." I said and grabbed my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Emerald

I looked at Xen, "Who in the world are you talking to?" I smiled, then ruffled his hair. "I'm staying over tonight. I don't think Alex wants to eat the explanation of why his little sister is a vampire." I smiled, then sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:00 am

Xen

"Okay." I said and sit beside her a little confuse.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:04 am

Emerald

I take off my heels and rub my feet. "You know, even if it sounds crazy, my dream is actually coming true. Except, I had my first kiss at the park by the swings and a girl bit me." I laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:05 am

Xen

"I really don't want the dream to fully come true." I said and heard something upstairs but ignored it.

Summer

I open the door and walked downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:10 am

Emerald

My eyes turned a pink color and I looked at Xen, just a little hurt, "What's that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 am

Xen

"I mean I want to finish highschool and evrything before having kids." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:14 am

Emerald

"I didn't say I wanted kids either," I mumbled. I scooted to the end of the couch and curled into a ball.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 am

Xen

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I said and kissed her.

Summer

I saw him kiss her and I felt my eyes water. "Hey i'm leaving for a moment." I said and walked out the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:21 am

Emerald

I ran out of the house after Summer passed through the room. I was still hungry, and I wanted to get away from the urge to bite Sunmer. Her smell was driven into my mind, and I stood in awe at a kingdom hidden deep within the woods. I rubbed the wound again, "Amazing."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 am

Xen

I followed Emerald and stopped at the kingdom. "Emerald don't go in there, i'm serious." I said. "My uncle lives there and my dad is trying to keep us away from him." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:31 am

Emerald

I hissed at him, and took a few steps forward to the grand entrance. I smiled broadly, and took in the scenery.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:32 am

Xen

"I'm serious! What is wrong with you?" I ask. "This is my kingdom and I cna tell you to leave so leave." I said and grabbed her wrist then dragged her out the kingdom. "He is extremely dangerous and i'm not letting him hurt you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:35 am

Emerald

I wrench my wrist out of his grasp and send him flying into a tree. I gasped, and rushed to his side, "Xen, are you okay?" I kissed his cheek and looked at his back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 am

Xen

"I'm fine." I said angrily. My eyes turn a deep ctimson and I punch the tree. "If you step into that kingdom then you can't come near Summer or me because my uncle wants Summer." I told her. "I'm protecting her from his evil ways." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:42 am

Emerald

I pace back and forth, "But, if I can do that to you, I think I can handle myself." I jumped about twent feet off the ground whenever I heard an eerie noise, and I landed on the ground softly. I rubbed my neck, "Okay, super strenghth and super jumps? What else goes on with vampires? Or are bitten vampires different from normal ones?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:42 am

Xen

"Did you even hear anything I just said?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:45 am

Emerald

"Yes, I did! You're uncle doesn't sound strong at all." I crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:46 am

Xen

"He's strong and i'm serious." I said. "But you don't care so that means you can't see me again." I said. "I'm not letting him touch Summer." I told her and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:49 am

Emerald

I jumped on his back, "Don't you dare leave me." I rested my forehead on his shoulder as quickly gave into my exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next