Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Emerald

I felt a sting go across my entire stomach, and I wrap my arms around it. I continued on, and didn't utter a word.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Xen

I found Emerlad and I grabbed her by the arm. I dragged her to the car and drove us back to my house. "My dad is looking for Summer." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Emerald

I ignored him, and just stared at the window. I tried to forget about that burning senstation.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Xen

I rolled my eyes and stopped at her house. "Get out." I say. "Your going to be mean, get out." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Emerald

My eyes widened as I saw the burgundy Musthang parked in the driveway. I looked at xen, and shook my head frantically.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Xen

"Then stop being mean." I say and drive back to my house. I walk inside and slam the door. I go to the living room and watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Emerald

After Xen left, I lifted up my shirt and my eyes widened at the claw mark. Rosaline made it come back. I pulled down my shirt, and walked inside. I shut the door behind me, and looked at Xen. "Xen, there's something I need to show you."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Xen

"What is it?" I ask, a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Emerald

I gulped, then lifted up my shirt so he could see the claw mark. "Rosaline made it come back. I don't think it will go away now," I confess.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Xen

"Whatever, you'll turn into a wolf. I told you not to go near the kingdom but you didn't listen." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Emerald

I pulled down my shirt, "Xen, I'm sorry, Okay? I'm sorry I screwed up and got Summer kidnapped, I'm sorry I'm acting like a jerk, and I'm sorry you ever met me!" I said and angrily stormed upstairs. I sat on the floor of Summer's room, and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Xen

I rolled my eyes and continue to watch television.

Summer

I looked around the room i'm in. Damian walked inside the room i'm in. "I see your up." He say. I rolled my eyes and looked around. "What do you want?" I ask. "You are about to become my meal." He say and I became nervous as he left.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Emerald

I felt the sun set, and I painfully turned into the wolf. I ran downstairs, breaking one of the steps as I did. I sniffed one of Summer's shirts, then looked at Xen. If you want to find Summer, i suggest you follow me. I barked, then ran through the shut door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Emerald

I ran into the kingdom gates and growled as I ran. I bursted through the castle doors and threw the guards across the room. I howled and went to where I had smell Summer's scent. I looked at her, then pit her on my back. I ran out of the kingdom. "Are you alright?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Summer

I look at the wolf and then around me. "I don't feel so good." I say and suddenly I fall off her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Emerald

I gently picked her back up and growled. I took off again, and bursted through the broken door of the house. I set Summer down on the ground, and sat down. I looked at Xen, and started to pant.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Xen

I run over to Summer and kneel beside her. "She is turning, we need to stop it." I say and call my dad. He comes down the stairs and notice Summer. He hands me a gun and I shoot her with it. "She'll be asleep for a while." My dad said and I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Emerald

I looked at Xen's dad. "Sorry about the stairs and door, I'm new at this," I said and barked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Xen

He rolls his eyes and whispers in my ear. He leaves up the stairs and I turn to Emerald. "You have to sleep in the backyard, tonight." I tell her. I pick up Summer and go to her room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Emerald

I took a blanket with me just for everyone's benefit. I curled into a ball, and fell asleep with the blanket covering my furry body.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Xen

I lay Summer in her bed and kiss her on the cheek. I put the blanket on her. I walk out her room then go to the backyard. "Night Emerald." I say and hug her furry body then go to my room and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Emerald

I ran to Summer's room in the morning, blushing miserably as I grabbed some pajama pants and a normal, white shirt and got changed. I exhaled deeply, and went to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee:
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Summer

I woke up in the morning and get dress. I run out my room and into the kitchen. "I'm so hungry." I say and look through the cabinet. I grab a bowl and put cereal in it and start eating. I soon finish but I still feel hungry. I run up to Xen's room and jump on top of him. "Wake up and help me!" I yell and his eyes open fast as I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Emerald

I yawned, and my stomach grumbled. I sighed, but I didn't have a craving for anything in the house. I continued to drink my coffee, and I read a magazine.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Summer

"What is it?" Xen ask. I smiled and got off him. "I'm hungry." I say. "Then go fix something." He say and put on some cloths. I watch him get dress then looked at him. "No fix me something or i'll scream." I say and begin to scream until he put his hand on my moth. "I'll fix you something." He say and go fix me something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 24 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next