Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Xen

"Uh okay." I said and sat beside her.

[Its fine!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Emerald

"My brother means no harm. He's really fine with whatever I do. Aslong as I'm not doing drugs, getting arrested, or murdering people, I'll be fine." I smiled at him, then kissed his cheek after much self-debate.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Xen

"Okay." I said and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Emerald

I blushed deeply, and placed my hand on his shoulder. I pulled away, "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Xen

"Nothing, I just like you." I said. Why can' t I get Summer out my mind. I thought. I smiled and kissed her on the lips again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Emerald

I continued to blush, and I got butterflies. Badly. I crawled onto his lap, and held onto him tightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Xen

I smile and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Emerald

I look down at my hands, "You know, your friends aren't going to like this."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Xen

"Who cares what they think." I said and look at the time. "I have to go though." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Emerald

"Can't you stay awhile long-ow!" I smacked my hand over the burning bite, and I could feel it derailing and turning a bright red.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:41 pm

Xen

"I would but my dad is serious about me coming home." I said. I get up and bring my phone out. "Come over to my house tonight, once the guys find out your a vampire, they'll love you." I told her and put my cellphone in my pocket. "Do me a favor though, don't tell Summer that i'm or any of the guys are vampires, don't even tell her your one because she isn't allowed to know." I said and kissed her on the lips then ran out the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Emerald

I look out at te darkening sky, and my eyes turn a deep crimson. I cringe, and the fangs start to form.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Xen

I get home and close the door. "Summer do the drill!" I yelled. I look out the window to see my friends coming. I open the door and let them in. "Who's ready to bite?" I ask and everyone came in. "We have one more guess and she'll be here soon." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Emerald

I ran to his house and opened the door. I red eyes glowed brightly, and I shut the door. I turned to Xen, "Thanks for inviting me." I smiled, and my new fangs protruded.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Xen

"No problem." I said. "Xen! Do I have to do the drill now!" Summer yelled. "I told you a long time ago to do the drill!" I yelled back. "Sorry!" She yelled. I locked the doors and windows then they start letting humans in from the back door. "We kill humans for blood." I told her and bite one of the humans. We started killing the humans and the party started.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Emerald

I felt very sick, and stayed standing against the wall. One came near me, trying to hide from the vampires. I held back the urge to bite her, and turned my head away. My stomach growled, and the girl dropped to the ground. Dead. I backed away, and sat in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Xen

I drop one of the girls who already had the blood drain out of her. I walked over to Emerald. "You okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Emerald

"I killed that girl," I whispered in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Xen

"We killed many girls." I said and showed the many girls dead. "Don't worry, no one will know." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Emerald

My stomach grumbled, and I saw one last person in the room. I hissed at the guys, and drained the person of it's blood. I wiped my mouth and looked at Xen. I smiled a little, my red eyes glowing brightly in the dim light.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Xen

"Good girl." I smiled and I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. "Everyone hide!" I said. I walked to the stairs and saw Summer. "What are you doing?" I ask. She ignored me and walked back into her room then slammed the door. "Everyone come back out and lets drain some more victims." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Emerald

I rubbed my neck, "This bite is still burning Xen. Is that normal?" The guys gave me a look and I walked over to Xen, "They do know you bit me, right?" I whisper to him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Xen

"Yes and they better stop it before I break their necks." I said and glared at the guys. They got a little scared and nodded. "Emerald stop worrying, its normal." I said and drain another person.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Emerald

I rubbed my neck and bit a human. I licked the blood off of my lips and started on my next prey.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Summer

I hear a lot of noise downstairs and it annoys me. I open my door and walk down the stairs. I stop at the end and watch them kill humans. I'm to afraid to even say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next