Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Corvo

"Someone in a mask." I say and look around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Emily

I nodded and try to hide the mask in my bag, I had with me. "Oh, I thought I saw someone with a mask but I just thought it was my imagination." I told him and close my bag.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Corvo

"What's in the bag?" I ask as I look around for the person.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Emily

I panick a little bit. "Just stuff." I said. "Why is this person important to find?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Corvo

"I am just curious, they saved my life." I tell her and look at the bag curiously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Emily

I moved my bag a little. I sat it on the ground and stood in front of it. "Oh okay." I said and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Corvo

"Don't lye, what's in the bag?" I ask and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Emily

"A something is in there." I said and i'm not lying because something is in there. "Nothing serious and important." I said and gulped. "Claudia and Evelyn are gone, I think the assassins took them somewhere." I told him and moved the bag a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Corvo

"Sh!t." I say and start to look for them. "I know where they'll be, you go back to the hideout and stay there until I get back." I say and put on jacket then put my blade in my pocket. I go to the woods and I start to look for the old assassins hideout they used a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Emily

"Okay." I said. I smiled and ran back into the building. I grabbed the sword and ran out the building back to the hideout. I open my bag and put my mask on then walk to the assassins hideout. Once I get there, I put the bag in the bushs so no one will see it and I sneak in.

Claudia

"Where are we?" I asked Evelyn in a whisper. "Somewhere, I have no clue." She said and we both looked to see where we are.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Corvo

I get inside and I have found Claudia and Evelyn within no time, I walk up to them and take off my mask that hides my face from the assassins. "Are you guys alright?" I ask and untie them from the chairs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Claudia

"Yeah were both fine, right?" I ask Evelyn. She nodded, a little scared. "Seriously your scared of assassins but your father or my father doesn't scare you?" I asked. "Its complicated." She said and I smile. "Thanks." I said to Corvo.

Emily

I see Corvo already save them. I smile and begin to leave when I saw a assassin. I begin to scream but hold it in so no one knows who I am. I slice the assassin and run down the hall so I can leave but i'm stop by more assassins. "Who are you?" One of them asked about to attack me. "Your worse nightmare." I ssid and started killing them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Corvo

I get them both untied and hand them both very nice daggers, "I hope you to know how to fight because if not then learn fast." I say and assassin comes after me. I push back his sword and spin him around then stab him the throat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Claudia

"I know how to fight, what about you?" I asked Evelyn. I turn to her and saw she turn to a dragon. "Fighting is in my catergory." She said. I rolled my eyes and turn to a vampire. We both started fighting.

Emily

I slice one of the assassins until he knocked my mask off and his sword slice a little of my face. It left a mark on my cheek. I felt my eyes water but I didn't let that stop me from fighting. I grab my mask and put it back on befor anyone saw my face then slice him in half. I continue to fight.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Corvo

A assassin finally gets me and I look at the sword that went in and came out on the other side, "Claudia." I say and stand in shock as tears go down my face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Claudia

I kick a assassin and run over to Corvo. I kill the assassin and help Corvo to stand. "Evelyn stop fighting and lets go!" I said. She nodded and we left to the hospital.

Emily

I watch them leave and I drop the sword. The assassins come toward me and I feel myself about to cry. I pick the sword up and something inside of me feels different. I slice one of the assassins from anger inside of me that boiled up. I look at the others and kill all of them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Corvo

We get to the hospital and I go into surgery straight away. After my surgery they tell Claudia that she can come see me in my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Claudia

I go into the room with Evelyn and smile at Corvo. "Are you feeling okay?" I ask him.

Emily

I finish killing the last assassin and drop the sword. I take my mask off and touch my cut. "Great a cut and its bleeding." I said. I put the mask back on and pick the sword back up. I walked out the hideout and to the bush.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Corvo

"Yeah, I am just going to be really bored until I can leave in two days." I say and take a needle then throw it at the wall and it sticks in the wall. "I will find something to do and make the people that work here have a ball with me, I hate hospitals." I say and throw another needle at the wall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Claudia

"Hospitals aren't that bad." I said and looked at Evelyn. I whispered something to her and she nodded. Once Evelyn left I begin to leave. "I need to do something, i'm hungry, if you need something then call me." I said and walked out the hospital room then the hospital.

Emily

I put the mask in the bag and closed it back up after putting the sword in there too. I pick the bag up and walk down the path, back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Corvo

"Alright." I say to Claudia before she left. I sit and watch TV then I fall asleep soon after.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Evelyn

I get to the hideout Claudia told me to go to and I knock on the door. There was no answer and I cross my arms after a while, I get nervous. I call Claudia to tell her that Emily isn't there. "What?!" She yelled in the phone and I sigh. "I knock on the door and she isn't answering." I said. She hung up and said she'll call Corvo.

Claudia

I dial Corvo's number and wait for him to answer as I walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Corvo

I wake up to my phone ringing and I answer, "yes?" I ask and rub my eyes from the sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 am

Claudia

"Look not to worry you but where exactly did you tell Emily to stay?" I asked.

Emily

I continue to walk down the path of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:03 am

Corvo

"The hideout, why is she not there?" I ask and get from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next