Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing Dead *Open to Join*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Carl Grim

I look at mom and nod my head. "Okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Peyton Grim

I wait but nothing happens, "why won't I change?" I ask Zeke and he just shrugs. "Maybe the scratch wasn't deep enough." I say and get up then go inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Carl Grim

So I got scared for nothing? I thought. I became a little angry but walked in the farm house. I went to the guest room an dfell asleep on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Zeke Grim

I go inside and go to bed as my head fills with thoughts.

Peyton Grim

I sit at the table as I play with my wedding ring, I look at the Steffani as she seems to be thinking. "What are you thinking about,sweetheart?" I ask as my maternal instincts come through.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:40 pm

-Krista-
I was left behind again, so I started off in the direction I saw Peyton going. I reached a farmhouse. I noticed a zombie stumbling towards the door and shot it in the head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Steffani

I jump and look at Peyton, "Oh, uh. I guess I can tell you." I search through my bag and pull out the bloodied wedding ring, "Before I wandered into this town, I used to have a husband. Everything was fine, how a normal marriage should go. He started to get dressed after I miscarriaged our first child, and he started to get really angry and abusive. He and I were camping one day, and I ran away from him. I guess I feel a little regretful, and yet relevied that I ran away."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Peyton Grim

"I am sorry to hear that, if you feel regretful maybe you should go and try to work it out with him." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Steffani

I shook my head, "No. I will never go back, mostly because he lives more than four hundred miles from here. I don't want to get beaten again by that horrible man." I sighed, "I get lost in my thoughts. Just shake me a little if it gets to overbearing."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Peyton Grim

"Alright, if you ever need to talk you can come and talk to me." I say to her and I get up from the chair when I get a lump in my throat. I run outside and start to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Steffani

I walk outside and stand behind her, "You got scratched by one of those infected people, didn't you?" Whenever she stops vomiting, I take her back into the house, "It's nasty whenever you get scratched by one of those fast ones. I have something that can heal them." I sit Peyton in a chair and prop her feet up with another. I pull out some mixture I made whenever I was scratched, and start to apply it to her scratches, "I had the made issue with you, Miss Peyton. Got scratched from my ear to my shoulder two months ago in some norther state. Put this on, and it healed within a week." I looked up and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Peyton Grim

"I did get scratched but it something else." I say quietly and start to feel very guilty for cheating on Zeke earlier this month and last week. "Thank you." I say to her and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Steffani

I nod my head, understanding what she meant. I backed away, then retreived my bandages from my bag. I wrapped the wounds, then stuffed everything back in place. I sat back down on my chair and began to think again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Peyton Grim

I thought he was dead, that's what his friend told me when the outbreak came and the zombies infested the hospital. His friend told me that Zeke was dead, I believed him and I went on with my life. I think to myself and let a tiny tear slip.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Steffani

No no no no, there's no way Marty's still alive. I mean, I left him a year ago! He couldn't even find the gas station without me! I stood up suddenly, grabbed my gun, and began to load it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Peyton Grim

"What are you doing?" I ask Steffani
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Steffani

"I'm going to find my husband. Come if you want. I'm leaving in five minutes." I started to pack up the rest of my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Peyton Grim

"Alright, I will come." I say and grab my knapsack full of my supplies and I get my crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Steffani

I take a deep breath, and pull out the tracking device. "This might sound morbid, but I implanted a tracking chip into Marty's arm. He's about...um..twenty or so miles away."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Peyton Grim

"That's not morbid and this is a little funny but the guy I cheated is named Marty." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Steffani

I jerk my head in her direction, "Did he have blue eyes, dark brown hair, and around 5'9?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Peyton Grim

"Yeah." I say and become nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Steffani

"Congradulations, you are now impregnanted by my a$$hole of a husband." I smiled fakely, then headed out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Peyton Grim

I follow her out the door, "he didn't tell me that he has a wife, I am so sorry." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Steffani

I shrugged, "That's his nature. He's a real liar."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Peyton Grim

"Why are you going back to him then?" I ask and continue to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead *Open to Join*
Page 8 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next