Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing Dead *Open to Join*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Steffani

I stopped, "Maybe because I might actually have an ounce of love still left for him." I began to walk again, thinking as I did.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Peyton Grim

"That's true love then, if your going to go back to him after all of this." I say and stay alert for zombies.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Steffani

"I guess so." I heard the moaning of a zombie, and held my gun up. I shot the one hiding in a bush, and dragged Peyton along side me as I quickened my pace, "We got to get moving."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Peyton Grim

I run behind her and watch out for any more zombies as I keep my crossbow drawn out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Steffani

We have less than eight miles since I had figured out he was moving closer. I smiled slightly, and scanned the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Peyton Grim

I almost pant for breathe when we stop and I look around the clearing too. "So where is he suppose to be?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Steffani

I refresh the tracking device, and smiled as I looked up to see a man coming into the clearing. I dropped the GPS, and cuffed my hands around my mouth, "Marty!" He looked in my direction, and began to run towards me. I met him halfway, and broke down crying in his arms. I kissed my cheek, "My god, Steff, I've been looking for you for a year! I'm so sorry I was a jerk to you back then." I shook my head, "I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Peyton Grim

"You two have your moment and I will go vomit." I say and go off to a tree not too far away and start to vomit from over working my body.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Steffani

I sobbed quietly, "I'm sorry I ran away." He shook his hand, and patted mine, "I have you now, that's all that matters."

[This is what Steffani looks like. And yes, she does only have one earring in.]

Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Screenshot-5-1
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Peyton Grim

I finish vomiting and I drink some water that I brought to get the taste out of my mouth.

{She is so pretty! I will add her picture. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Steffani

"Marty, if you were trying to find me, then why did you cheat on me?" He sighed, "Steff, I was depressed because I was loosing hope." I nodded my head, then hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Peyton Grim

"To let you know, I am pregnant with your child and my husband is out of his lovely coma, you told me he was dead." I say to Marty and become a little mad.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Steffani

Marty stares at the ground, "I thought he was dead." He held my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, "I'm sorry for cheating on you. I won't hurt you anymore, starting now." He kissed me passionatly on the lips, and I peeked one eye open and looked at Peyton.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Peyton Grim

"Yup that's what best friends are for, he is your best friend and you left him in a hospital while in a coma and the place was infested with zombies." I say and glare at him. "Your worthless and you made me believe that my husband was DEAD!" I yell and storm off into the woods not knowing where I am going.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Steffani

Marty stopped kissing me and sighed, "I'm sorry, okay! I didn't know!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Peyton Grim

"How could you not know when a damn heart monitor was right in front if you and showed his heart beat!" I yell and aim my crossbow at his leg.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Steffani

I pull Marty out of the way as she fires the arrow, "Peyton, stop!" I stared at her in disbelief, "I just got him back, please don't make me loose him again!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Peyton Grim

"Fine but I am leaving and tell my husband that I am sorry." I say and grab my things then walk to go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Steffani

Marty picked me up and spun me around. I laughed, "Honey, stop!" He layed me on the floor and began to kiss me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Peyton Grim

I go the fields that are filled with zombies, I start picking them off one by one.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Arabella

I walked quietly down the woods, night time filled the sky. I felt my heart rush as I heard slow but hard footsteps behind me. I closed my eyes for a moment then open them. I climbed a nearby tree and sat on the branch. I looked down to see a zombie walking by. I calmed down once the zombie vanish and I fell asleep in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Peyton Grim

I continue to shoot the zombies with my crossbow and I am still very mad.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Arabella

I hear sounds of zombies fill the air but I try to ignore it. I cover my ears as I let tears slip. I tried to go back to sleep.

I wake up the next morning and climb out the tree after I make sure nothing is below me. Iland on the ground and look around me nervously. I start walking in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Peyton Grim

I walk down a dirt path in the woods and I come upon a opening, I walk out and see a town. I smile and walk around looking for supplies. I hold my now pretty large stomach as I walk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Carl Grim

I woke up the next morning and looked out the window to make sure zombies weren't no where to be seen. I got out of bed and left out the farm house. I walked into the woods and try to find where we camped so I can get my gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead *Open to Join*
Page 9 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next