Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing Dead *Open to Join*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 am

Peyton Grim

"We need to go to the police station and get guns from there." I say and they nod their heads in agreement.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:44 am

Carl Grim

I sat back on the couch, tired a little but not as much. I bolt up when I thought I heard something outside but it probably was just my imagination, besides my parents are out there so they would have heard it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:49 am

Peyton Grim

As we talk I hear something and go wonder off to look and see what it is that is out there.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 am

Carl Grim

I search for a gun and eventually found one. I ran out the house and sneaked pass everyone. I heard the noise and followed it. I saw it was three zombies coming toward the farm house. I brought my stick out and broke it into three. I threw all three of the sticks at the zomnies. They turn my way and I led them into the woods wher ethe sound of them coming vanish.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 am

Peyton Grim

I come upon a very fast zombie and it starts to chase me, I run fast through the woods not knowing where I am going because it is so dark out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 am

Carl Gtim

I stumble over someone and I see its a dead person. I get up and find aflash light from the person. I pick it up and turn it on to see the zombies right in front of me. I yell and quickly point the gun at them. I shot each of them and they all fall to the ground dead. I calm down a little until the person I stumble over grabbed my ankle. I killed him and ran out the woods.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:11 am

Peyton Grim

As I run I trip and the zombie grabs onto my leg, I kick it off and I crawl away from it but it continues to follow me as I crawl away.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:17 am

Carl Grim

I see another zombie as I'm running. Its crawling on its hands and feet. It looks human but a zombie at the same time. It runs behind me and I climb up a tree but it can climb too. I jump off the tree and shoot it on the head. It falls out the tree but it isn't dead. I turn around and run into the woods as it follows behind me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 am

Peyton Grim

I see someone running and I run behind them, I stab the zombie in the head with a stick and it falls to the ground dead, "Carl?" I call out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 am

Carl Grim

I stop when I hear my name be called. I turn around to see mom. I begin to say something when I see a zombie behind her. I shoot the zombie two times in the head and it falls dead.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:29 am

Peyton Grim

"Thank you." I say and sit on the ground. I inspect some scratches on my ankle and little tears go down my face, "go get your father." I say and look at the scratches more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 am

Carl Grim

"Okay." I said and run out the woods. I get to the farm house and stop in front of the steps. "Dad mom needs help, she has scratchs on her ankle." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 am

Zeke Grim

I nod my head and walk to the woods, I get into the woods and find Peyton sitting on the ground. "What happened?" I ask and she explains what happened to her. I inspect the scratches on her ankle and try to tell if it is zombies scratches or scratches from something else.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:38 am

Carl Grim

I go into the farm house and sit back on the couch. I put the gun back where it was before sitting back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 am

Zeke Grim

"It's a zombie scratch." I say and Peyton cries and I hug her tightly. "It will be alright." I say to her and she just nods her head as she cries.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:49 am

Carl Grim

I think about the zombie that was chasing me. It looked scary and different from every zombie i've ever saw. I look out the window to see nothing but darkness. I go back and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 am

Zeke Grim

Peyton and I go back to the farm house and we walk inside the house. She sits on the couch as she cries and I try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:56 am

Carl Grim

"What are the scratchs?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Zeke Grim

"Zombie scratches." I say to him and hug Peyton as she cries.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Carl Grim

"Oh okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Peyton Grim

I get up and go sit on the porch as I wait to die and change into a zombie. "Your not going to die." Zeke says, "yes I am." I say and watch the night sky.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Carl Grim

"Is she really going to die?" I asked as I stand beside dad.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Zeke Grim

"I don't know." I say and watch as Peyton watches the sky.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Carl Grim

"You have to know." I said. "She can't die." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Peyton Grim

"Carl, listen to your father, be good and remember that I always will love you." I say as I play with my necklace and watch the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead *Open to Join*
Page 7 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next