Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Empty
PostSubject: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:02 am

Welcome to the humble traveling community Neal, where the children run barefoot and the evenings are cool. Neal is a traveling community made up of moving caravans and humble people who are orange from the summertime sun. The women usually wear loose dresses that dangle above their ankles and the men wear shorts, sandals and t-shirts. The kids run barefoot and wear the same clothing as their parents depending on gender. The days are long and work filled. The nights are cool, fun filled. Their lanterns fill the night as they make a camp for the night and the sweet rush of the water they travel by fill the night too. You are one of these people either man or women, child, teen or a young adult. Either way you want out badly, you want to run free in the towns with your rebel love or just by yourself. You think this life is boring and are ready to go far away from these people. Your life might be perfect when you leave or just plain out horrible, you tell your story, starting now.

Full Name:
Traits:
Picture: (Optional)
Bio:

RULES:
1) All Impulse rules apply

2) Cussing is allowed but please keep it to a minimal

3) If there are any relation scenes please keep it clean

4) I can only change the date and time

5) Have fun! Smile

6) When not in person please talk in brackets

There is no limit to how many characters you can have but don't go overboard, please.

Family, pregnancy, divorces, marriages are allowed.

Animals are allowed, they do not count as a member of the family.

Just about everything is allowed! Smile

Jobs

Farmer:
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Farm Hand:
OPEN
OPEN
____

Merchant:
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

____

Chemist
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

____

Card Reader:
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 am

Full Name: Ashton Asylum
Traits: Friendly, Green Thumb, Bookworm and Loner
Picture:
Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Screenshot_original

Bio: Ashton has been born and raised here at Neal. When she was little she enjoyed the traveling, walking barefoot and seeing the world. But now she has realized she doesn't just live here the rest of her life, she wants to see the world at her own pace and move into the city. Moving around is just not her thing, she wants to get a house and see the wonders of a normal life. School is something she has always wanted to see, she has heard it is fun sometimes. Cars too, being overly humble is just not on her to do list..
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 am

Character List

Full Name:Ashton Asylum
Traits: Friendly, Green Thumb, Bookworm and Loner
Picture:
Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Screenshot_original
Bio: Ashton has been born and raised here at Neal. When she was little she enjoyed the traveling, walking barefoot and seeing the world. But now she has realized she doesn't just live here the rest of her life, she wants to see the world at her own pace and move into the city. Moving around is just not her thing, she wants to get a house and see the wonders of a normal life. School is something she has always wanted to see, she has heard it is fun sometimes. Cars too, being overly humble is just not on her to do list..

Full Name:Timothy Thimble
Traits: Frugal, Green Thumb, Rebellious, Bookworm
Picture:
Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Untitled
Bio:Bio: Timothy has always been a rebel. His father is a farmer. His father wants Timothy to become a farmer. One problem; Tim wants to go to the city, far away from Neal.

Name: Minx Sparrow
Traits: Superstitious, loner, friendly, humorous, and rebelious.
Bio: Minx was always abandoned in school because of the color of her skin. When she turned twenty, she became a Card reader, against her parent's wishes, of course. She now travels with neal in her own wagon.

Full Name: River Akira
Traits: Frugal, Neat, Friendly, Natural Cook, Green Thumb
Picture:
Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Screenshot-17_zps1f20c198
Bio: River's family moved from a small country town in Japan to the city. His family didn't like the city, so his mother and father moved to Neal. Soon River was born. River wants to live in the city, but doesn't have enough money. He makes juice and coffee for a living on his farm. Every week he goes and sells his wares in the city.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 pm

I think I'll join this! It seems fun and I have an awesome dress for a card reader! Atleast I think so. Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* 650269930
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Full Name: Timothy Thimble
Traits: Frugal, Green-thumb, Rebellious, Bookworm
Picture:
Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Untitled
Bio: Timothy has always been a rebel. His father is a farmer. His father wants Timothy to become a farmer. One problem; Tim wants to go to the city, far away from Neal.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 pm

I will add you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 am

[Alright, I will start! Smile ]

Ashton

I play my small keyboard piano on the dock. Today we are by a shipping dock and we have profited nicely or at least the others think so, I on the other hand could careless. I write down the lyrics to my song as I kick my feet in the water, this keyboard piano is the only thing I own from the outside world. Some of the people here at Neal think I am amazing at playing the piano. It took me a year to get it down to the point were I could actually make it sound right. I play for the people here at night sometimes or in the cities if my mother and father trust me enough when I ask. My family has always had some type of trouble between us, we fight over how I want to move to the city. Not many people have the guts to even think about. I know I am meant to do more then just live here at Neal with these people. I sing my lyrics to myself as I play the piano drawing some unwanted attention from the people but I put up with it.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:35 am

Tim
I was at the docks, helping my father ship some of his dried meat and other goods. My father says nothing to me, except where to put the things. We may be blood relatives, but in our thinking, we are as far apart as the moon and the sun. My father wants me to become a farmer. I would rather go to the city. As soon as we were done, I noticed the girl Ashton playing her keyboard. We had known of the others existence, but we never really spoke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Ashton

As I play my keyboard I notice Timothy looking in my direction for a quick second. I smile and wave hi, as I play some of the people start to leave to go back to work.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Tim
I waved back. I was always nervous around girls, especially ones like Ashton. I decided to go over.
"Hey, Ashton. How are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Ashton

"I am good, how are you?" I ask standing up and giving him a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Tim
"Good. Dad is as cranky as ever. Mostly because I want to go to the city."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Ashton

The city? He wants to go to the city? That's new, "my parents seem to be the same way, they don't trust me to go play music in the city, cause I have been known to cause trouble." I say giggling and wink at him.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Tim
I laugh. "My parents think I am a rebel, so they are worried I will cause an explosion or something!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Ashton

I smile at him. "I want to leave this place soon..hopefully." I say sighing. "But anyways, I am going out to the city tonight would you like to go?" I ask putting my long hair in a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Tim
"Sure. I have never been to the city before."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Ashton

"Yay!" I say while squealing with happiness. "Meet me later night around ten o'clock at night,okay?" I say while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm making my sim, so I'll have the form up soon! Don't leave the docks without me! Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* 435126295
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:33 pm

[We won't leave you. lol]
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:56 pm

-Tim-
"OK." I responded. I left and sat on the dock, looking down at the water.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Ashton

I sit at the bridge near a little fishing boat. I sing and play the piano, writing down what I think sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Ashton

I sit on the docks until it gets dark and I go home for dinner. I walk inside and sit at the small table with my parents.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:52 pm

[I have been very lazy, but here's my entry form. I'll get the picture up later.]

Name: Minx Sparrow
Traits: Superstitious, loner, friendly, humorous, and rebelious.
Bio: Minx was always abandoned in school because of the color of her skin. When she turned twenty, she became a Card reader, against her parent's wishes, of course. She now travels with neal in her own wagon.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:56 pm

{Okay! Feel free to play! Smile }

Ashton

"But mom I want to go out!" I say as I slam hands on the table and stand up. "No, your not going out and that is final!" She says yelling back at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next