Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Cody

I threw him over my shoulder, walked to the door, and literally threw him out. I shut the door, then locked it. I sighed, "Katherine, next time beat the guy senseless. Don't let him over power you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Katherine

"I know, he can be stronger then me and I couldn't get him off of me." I say and wrap my hands in bandages then start punching a dummy in the corner of the cage. "So why are you guys here?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Cody

"You were getting your a$$ kicked. I couldn't just stand there and let him mollest you, it's not in my nature."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Katherine

"I have been molested three times now and no one ever kicks my a$$, I always win." I say and start punching the dummy with my brute strength.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Cody

"Sure looked like you were winning." My phone rang, and I went into the other room as I realized who it was. "What do you freaking want?" Niles sighed, "Cody, I want you to join the London Spy force. It could be a good refresher for you." I rubbed my temples, "I said no, Niles." He started to give me a long list of good things about the place, and I got angrier at each one.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Nathan

"Who is it?" I ask Cody as she talks on the phone.

Katherine

I put on my boxing shorts, tight sports bra that looks like a tank top, my gloves and mouth guard. I get called out into the cage and I walk out there, I enter the cage and the bell rings. I start fighting the girl and let all my anger out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Cody

I ended the call in the middle of his sentence, "God damn Niles wants me to become a spy again. That bas*tard doesn't know when to quit."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Nathan

"Ah, sounds like my father when he wanted me to join the Mob." I say and laugh a little.

Katherine

I pin her to the cage wall and knee her in the gut before I back away, she tries to punch me but I dodge the punch. We circle in the cage and we go at each other again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Cody

I roll my eyes, "I can agree with that." I kissed him, then pulled away, "I will never become a spy again."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Nathan

"Good." I say and kiss her back.

Katherine

The match ends and I won this one, I go back to my room and smile brightly. "I did it!" I yell out of happiness and drink some water to cool down then take off my boxing robe.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Cody

I kiss him intensely, and run my fingers through his soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Nathan

I pick her up as we kiss and hold her by her thighs. I kiss her very passionately.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Cody

I hold onto him tightly, and wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss him even more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Nathan

I stop kissing her when I feel a little tug on my pant leg, I look down to see a little boy about a year old. "Who are you?" He asks in a toddler voice. "I am Nathan." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Cody

I jump off of him, and smile at the little boy, "Hello, what's your name?" Neal comes in, and I smile, "This is your boy, eh? He's a handsome kid."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Nathan

"Yup, his name is Edward." Neal says and smiles at him, Katherine walks in and looks a little bruised. "I just went out and fought." Katherine says to me and I nod my head in understanding. Edward toddles out of the room and goes to play. "What are you guys doing here?" Neal asks.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Cody

"Katherine's crazy ex was mollesting her. You're welcome for throwing his a$$ out the door." I winked and smiled at Neal.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Nathan

Neal goes from smiling to frowning, "Katherine, your still prostituting?" Neal asks and she nods her head 'yes'. "Ever since Ron meet you when you were walking around the streets that night he has been after you." He says and walks out of the room,Katherine's eyes water and she punches a locker and it dents.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Cody

I sighed, then walked out after Neal. I had told Nathan to try and comfort Katherine, and I spun Neal around, "Hey, don't get mad at her. She can't just let go of her past, ya know." I crossed my arms, and something in the way he was looking at me made a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Nathan

I hold Katherine as she cries hard and I rub her back trying to calm her down.

Neal looks at Cody with his 'look'. It is almost a glare, it is very scary since his eyes are a deep brown and it looks deadly. "I can be mad." He mumbles and kicks a chair sending it flying across the room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Cody

I shook my head, and stared at him with my giant, golden eyes. "You are allowed to be mad, but Katherine did nothing wrong. It's hard to forget about your past."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Nathan

"Is practically cheating on me!" Neal yells and goes to one of the locker rooms. "I am going to go fight." He says and changes into his old boxing clothes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Cody

I stand in the doorway, "Getting pregnant with another man is cheating, Neal. Having a one night stand is nothing. You can get over that." I didn't bother with the fact he was still changing. I can't hit him because I do think he is still a little cute, even if I'm married to Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Nathan

"Fine but I am going to go fight." Neal says and walks out with his boxing gloves on and boxing shorts. He starts his way over to the fighting cage.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Cody

I sighed, then wrapped up my hands. I started to punch the boxing bag rapidly, causing it to tear a little. Ismiled at Quincey as she appeared, "Getting back in tuned with boxing, eh?" I nodded my head, and she made my old boxing clothes appear. I quickly changed into the short tennis shorts, tight sports bra, and Nike tennis shoes. I put in my mouth peice, and tied up my long hair. Quincey laughed, "Haven't seen you like that for years!" I rolled my eyes, and began to punch the bag again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next