Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Joseph

"Angelic, okay." I say and laugh a little, I look at Murphy and tears run down her cheek. "Murphy, are you alright?" I ask and she turns to me. "No, I haven't been alright for ten years because I killed my own father by accident, you know how it happened." She says and looks away.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Cody

I turn around, "Darling, you can't hold onto the past. It was an accident, and accidents happened. I put one of my frineds into a coma on accident, and she forgave me after she woke up a week later."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Joseph

"No, I shot my father in the head, the Mob had him hanging and they said that if I shot the rope and it cut that he could live but I shot him in the head!" She yells and boils with anger. "I killed my father, that's not alright and I can't have him back like your friend, you clearly don't get it!" She yells and storms out of the kitchen and out front of the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Cody

Quincey appears next to me, "I would have her father appear, but he's stubborn as a mule." I sighed, "Bring him." Quincey disappears and re-appears with a man. He walks out of the house and to Murphy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Joseph

Murphy spins around when she feels someone behind her, "daddy." She says in her tiny voice and hugs him tightly and he hugs her back. "I am sorry,daddy." She says and cries onto her shoulder, he rubs her back and starts to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Cody

Quincey smiles, then disappears. I wrapped my arms around Nathan, "I think she's going to be happy now."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Joseph

I kiss Cody on the cheek and smile at her. Murphy and her father start to talk about everything and smile as they talk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Cody

I kissed him on the lips, and moved a peice of hair out of his eyes, "I think Scarlett is a people person. Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Joseph

"Yup." I say and kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Cody

I stood on my tippy toes and frowned, "You're still taller than me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Joseph

I laugh and pick her up, "there now your just as tall as me." I say and kiss her more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Cody

I pulled away, "Cheater!" I kissed him intensely.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Joseph

I go upstairs to our room and lay her on the bed after I close and lock the door. I gently lay on top of her and kiss her very passionately.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Cody

I grip his shirt, and wiggle underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Joseph

I get off of her and roll over, I lay her on top of me and kiss her more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Cody

I peeked my eye open as I heard a small knock at the door. I got off of him, and opened it to Scarlett. She had tiny tears in her eyes, "Why won't Auntie Murphy play with me?" I kneeled down to her, and Quincey whispered in my ear that Murphy's father had left. I smiled, "Why don't you ask her again?" She runs off, and walks up to Murphy, "Will you play with me?"

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=125
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40