Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Nathan

"Come down, please, I would like to talk to you down here." I say and wait for her to get down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Cody

I swiftly jump down from the tree and stand infront of him, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Nathan

I hug her gently and my hand shakes as I put my hand gently on her cheek after I hug her, "you won't die, I won't let you." I say and hold back a stream of tears that want to come out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Cody

I kissed him lightly, "And if I do, I'll be spending every moment with you as an angel. I promise." I looked at my watch, "I have a boxing match to go to. Do you want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Nathan

"Are you the one boxing?" I ask after I gently kiss her back and I try to calm down my very shaky hands. I jump when my cell phone rings and it is my real sister, "sorry, hold on." I say to Cody and answer my phone. "Yes, Clarisse?" I ask quietly so Cody can't hear me. "Mom and dad are mad that you aren't home yet and you need to tell her what is going on because your in love with her." Clarisse says and I turn around to Cody, "yes, I understand." I say and hang up so does she. "I have something to tell you,Cody." I say and get really nervous then shuffle on my feet again.

Neal

I put on a linen shirt, nice jeans and black buckle shoes. I slick back my hair and I walk out of my house, "it seems that I will be single for forever." I mumble and go to my car. I drive to my parents home to talk to them about some things.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:32 am

Cody

I rub my neck, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:53 am

Nathan

"I am not who you think I am." I say and look at her. "My family is a complete lye, I am a lye and I am a Mob spy." I say. "My name is actually Joesph Grant, my family lives in New York and the people here are just my friends." I sigh a little. "I was suppose to get information about you then question you since you were a spy but I fell for you."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Cody

I was totally stuck for words. "Buh...wha-what!" I slapped him, "Why would you do that? Why would you try and get information out of me? Are you targeting my family or something?!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Joseph

"No, I was looking for information about that job you were doing, when you were trying to get information on who is the Mob leader." I say and rub my cheek. "I have to quit the job now because I fell in love with you and I just told you."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Cody

I sat down against a tree and rubbed my forehead, "So, you wanted to work with me?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Joseph

"What do you mean?" I ask and sit next to her. "I have to go back to New York tonight, do you want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Cody

"Sure. I'm missing the city life." I smiled, then wrapped my arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Joseph

"I am actually a nervous wreck, just to let you know and I get scared easily sometimes." I say after I jump when she wraps her arms around me. I set her on my lap and kiss her on the lips gently, "my real family will like you but my sister is really picky and can be cruel at times." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Cody

I laughed, "When are we going to leave? I need to cancel my boxing match."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Joseph

"In two hours, you can use my cell phone to call and cancel your match if you want." I say and hand her my cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Cody

I took the phone and stood up. I told the boxing place that I wouldn't be going to the match, then I hung up. I handed his phone back, "I guess we should get packing."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Joseph

"We don't have to, I have a home in New York." I say and put my phone in my back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Cody

I smirked, "I got to pack all my clothes, honey."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Joseph

"Oh." I say and laugh at my own stupidity. I get up off the ground and walk out of the woods with Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Cody

I quickly folded and packed my clothes into my many suitcases. I stood up and rubbed my back, "Nathan, help me get all these bags downstairs!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Joseph

"Alright and your going to have to get use to calling me Joseph or Joey." I say and smile then start helping her take the bags to downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Cody

I smacked my forehead, "Sorry, Joseph." I picked up the rest of the bags and put them downstairs. I smiled as Scarlett, Xavier, Xaden, and Alice come walking to us with their tiny bags of clothes. I went back upstairs and picked up Dae and Dillon and Lucas. I walked back downstairs and handed Lucas to Joseph. I smiled, "Are we all done?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Joseph

"It's alright." I say and smile, "yes, we are done and now off to New York." I say and we walk to the Van. I help put the kids in their seats then buckle them in.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Cody

I finish buckling in Alice and I kiss her head. I walk to the passengers seat and buckle my seat belt. I smiled, "And we finally go back to America!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Joseph

I smile and drive to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next