Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Neal

I enter the cage and start to fight the other man, I punch him in the jaw making him stumble. "F*ck you!"He yells to get me angry but I stay calm and fight back with great force.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Cody

I hear a bell, signaling the end of a fight. I shrug my shoulders, and continue to punch the bag. Some guy, badly bruised, comes out, and i get pulled in. I take out my mouth peice, "I ain't even a boxer!" They clearly didn't hear me, so I put my mouthpeice back in and turned to Neal. I winked, and waited for the bell to ring.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Neal

"I guess I am fighting you." I say to Cody and put in my mouthpiece. The bell rings and I take a punch at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Cody

I give him and uppercut, and send him flying to the back of the ring. My musclue are clearly visible, and I laugh. He stands up, and I land another blow at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Neal

"Damn." I say and pin her to the wall of the cage, I knee her and let her drop to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Cody

I trip him and punch him in the face, giving him a black eye. I gallop to the opposite side of him, my energy still full. I could easily do this four twenty or more hours.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Neal

I shake it off and I throw her to the ground after I pick her up, I pin her to the ground. "Your good at this, sweetheart." I say and my Southern accent comes through.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Cody

I flip him over me, then punch him, "Been good for seven years." I threw him against the wall and started to rapidly punch him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Neal

You can punch her, Neal. You may like her but that doesn't have to stop you.I think to myself and I punch her directly in the jaw. I flip her over and she lands hard on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Cody

I stand back up, and spit out the blood from my mouth. I pop my neck, "I see how it is." I run up to him, flip him over my head, and slam him to the floor. I smiled, my pink mouthpeice replacing my white teeth. I waited for him to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Neal

I get up but I give out and sit on the floor, "you won, your amazing." I say to her and smile. The announcer says that Cody has won, I get off the floor and smile at her. "Nice fight." I say and walk out of the cage to go fix my wounds and take a break.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Cody

I throw my gloves fists into the air and the crowd cheers. The referee takes me back to the practice room, and I take my bloodied mouthpeice out. I spit more blood into the trashcan and looked at Neal, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Neal

"Yeah, I just haven't fought like that in years." I say and laugh a little then spit out blood. "Your a amazing fighter and I respect that." I say and pop my arm back into the socket of my arm. "The guy that walked out earlier messed up my arm." I say and smile then move my arm around so it settles in the socket.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Cody

I flexed my muscles, "Well, whenever you have babies like mine, you normally can put up a fight." I laughed, then took off my gloves.

Last edited by Bbrocker111 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Neal

I laugh and crack my neck, "last time I fought was ten years ago, I was twenty, I am thirty now." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Cody

"Hey, I have seven kids. Don't be calling yourself old." I laughed, then took of my tennis shoes and rubbed my sore feet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Neal

"I am going to tell you something about Nathan, don't tell him that I told you." I say and kneel down next to her. "Nathan, has a drug problem, Athena offered the other day for him to go to her house and do drugs, he went and did drugs with her." I say and sigh a little. "Don't let it make you mad, he quit right when you got pregnant with Scarlett and didn't even get help, I knew he was bound to relapse."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Cody

I got angrier, then shoved my gloves back on. I looked at neal, "Get Nathan into some boxing clothes. I'll fight him after this." I put my mouthpeice back in and walked into the cage. I began to take my anger out on the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Neal

I go get Nathan and tell him to put on boxing clothes, he puts them on then waits for Cody's fight to end.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Cody

I throw the last punch, and the girl lands to the floor, badly bruised. The crowd cheers, and they take her away and bring Nathan in. I put my mouthpeice back in and hear the bell ring. I start off with an uppercut, like always, then start to circle the ring, waiting for him to try and punch me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Nathan

"I am not going to punch you, I have hurt you enough already." I say and I look as Neal watches. "Nathan, you have to fight!"He yells and I shake my head 'no'. "I know you can fight, you use to do this all the time." He says and I refuse to punch Cody.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm

((What time is it in the RPG? Morning, afternoon, night?
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Cody

I stopped and laughed, "Scared of your own wife, pretty boy? I made a good debt in Neal over there." I punched his cheek, "C'mon, give me your best shot." I extended my arms, and continued to smile with my pink teeth.

[Around 2 pm, I believe.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Neal

"God dammit, Nathan, fight!" I yell and he boils over with anger.

Nathan

I punch her back and hard, I flip her over my head and she lands on the ground. "I hate hurting you but it seems I have no choice." I say and wait for her to get up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Cody

I jump up, "That's my boy!" I fling him to the side of the cage and start to punch him everywhere. I back away, grab his arm, and slam him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next