Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Nathan

"So, it will stop." Annabelle says and pulls her wrists away from Cody and stuffs her hands in her hoodie pockets.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Cody

I kissed the side of her head, "Okay, I won't fight you. Now, eat your dinner please."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Nathan

"Fine." Annabelle says and eats quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Cody

"I have to go to London on some bussiness, I'll only be gone for three hours tops." Scarlett crosses her arms, "No, you are not leaving!" I looked at her sternly, "Scarlett, don't give me that look." She sticks her tongue out at me and continues to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Nathan

Annabelle finishes eating quickly then washes her plate and goes back to her room. "Do you think she is okay?" I ask Cody but whisper to her and eat more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Cody

"I don't think so. I'll got alk to her." I wash my plate and go up to her room. I knock on the door and wait for an answer as I hold the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Annabelle

I answer the door and see Cody, I leave the door open for her and go back to drawing on my notepad with my hoodie on and the hood on my head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Cody

I shut the door behind me and crouch next to her, "Annabelle, are you okay? You seemed a bit upset at dinner."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Annabelle

I stop drawing and scoot away from Cody, "nothing's the matter, I am just like this." I say quietly and see a little girl in the corner of my room and squeeze my eyes shut. "If I tell you something, you have to swear that you'll never tell anyone, okay?" I ask Cody and open my eyes again when the little girl is gone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Cody

"Okay." I wrapped an arm around her, "If anything is bothering you, you can tell me, Annabelle."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Annabelle

"I am telling the truth and I am not insane, I can see ghosts." I say and close my eyes when I see another one.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Cody

I smiled, "I believe you." I looked at the little girl in the corner, "I can see them, too. I've gotten more used to it as I've gotten earlier. They're not that scary."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Annabelle

"Really, I have never met anyone that can see them too." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Cody

The little girl walks through the wall and dissappears, "Yeah. I've been seeing them since I was three. It was normally older ghosts, but they got younger as I got older, that's whenever I started to get scared by them."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Annabelle

"There is this one, he talks to me every night and I talk to him too." I say and he appears and kisses my cheek then sits next to me on the bed. "He is sixteen." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Cody

I winked at him, "Be good to my Annabelle." He smiles and I leave the room. I walk downstairs next to Nathan, "She's good now. We have something in common that I'm not going to say." I pushed him on the couch and sat on his lap, "Ya know, she's not a bad kid."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Nathan

"That's good." I say and kiss her on the cheek.

Annabelle

"How is the plan working?" Danny asks me and I smile, "good, they don't even know my real age or anything else, or that I am their angel." I say and kiss him on the lips. "Take off your glimmer, I want to see the real you." He says and I take off my glimmer revealing my true self, I am actually sixteen. The glimmer is like a coat, it hides everything about me and makes me what I want to look like. He kisses me more and presses me onto my bed as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Cody

"She can see ghosts, and so can I. That's what we have in common." I giggled, "It might sound insane, but it's true."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Annabelle

I let out a loud laugh when he kisses my stomach and I cover my mouth hoping no one heard me. He smiles and kisses me on the lips more and I lay on top of him as we kiss.

Nathan

"That's actually pretty cool." I say and smile, "did you hear that laugh?" I ask Cody and become curious.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Cody

"She's probably with a boy that visits her everyday. I wouldn't think anything of it." I turn his head to mine and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Nathan

I stop kissing her when she says there is a boy here, "nope he is leaving." I say and go up to Annabelle's room. I open her door and see them kissing, "hell no." I say and pull them part.

Annabelle

I lean up and forget that I don't have my glimmer on when dad comes in and pulls Danny and I part.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Cody

I run upstairs and look at Annabelle, atleast I thought it was her, "Annabelle? Why do you look like you're a teenager?" I pulled Nathan away from the boy and held him back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Annabelle

"I am actually sixteen and I am not anyone's child, I am an angel." I say and stand next to Danny.

Nathan

I stand in shock and try to take it all in at once, what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Cody

I stare at her, totally confused, "But, if you're not Nathan's child, who is?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Annabelle

"She is fine, she is at my home." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next