Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Silent

"Of course not." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Seth

I smile and take a sip of my drink, "do you want to go dance?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Silent

"Um alright." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Seth

I take her hand and we go dance.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Silent

I smile as we dance.

After a while we go back and sit down then the people singing finish. "I'm going to go sing." I told Seth. I get up and walk up to the stage. I pick up the microphone and pick a song then introduce myself. The music starts and I start singing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Seth

I smile as Silent sings and she comes off stage after she is done, "your a very good singer." I say to her and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Silent

"Thanks." I smiled. I sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Seth

I sit next to Silent and put my arm around her, "I love you." I say to her and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Silent

"I love you too." I said and kiss him back. I mess with my necklace as I talk to Seth when I see Collin. He is hanging with Daisy and he spotted us. They walked over and sat in front of us. "Hey Silent." Collin said. I smile. "Hey Collin." I said. "This is Seth and Seth this is Collin, my best friend and his girl friend." I said. "Hey." Collin said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Seth

"Hey." I say and smile slightly. I lick my lip ring without knowing it but I realize it when a guy is looking at me, "take a damn picture, lasts longer." I say to the guy and he scowls at me, I just laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Silent

"Heard you singing, nice voice." Daisy said. "I bet I can sing better though." She said. I smile at first then cover it with a frown. "Okay, let me hear you." I said. She got up and went to the stage. She started singing and my heart stop as I hear her sing. She is good I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Seth

"She is a pretty good singer but not as good as you,Silent." I say to her and take a sip of my drink, then lick my lip ring without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Silent

She finishes and comes back. She sits down and smiles at me. "Okay you are alright but do you make your own music?" I asked. "Yes I do." She said. Collin notice me and Daisy getting angry at each other. "Hey Seth lets go listen to the music, over there." Collin said. He gets up and heads over to the music. I stare at Daisy and she does the same. "Want to sing again." She asked. "Me first." I said. I get up and pick a song then start singing again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Seth

I fallow Collin and we start to talk when I notice someone that looks familiar to me. I look at her a couple of times that punk-rocker style is so familiar to me, her eyes, everything. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks, that's my little sister. "Hold on." I say to Collin and walk over to her. I tap on her shoulder and smile, "Kristen?" I say to her and she looks at me for a moment. "Seth?" She says shocked to see me. "Yeah." I say and we hug each other tightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Silent

This is both me and Daisy's third time singing. "My throat hurts." She said. I smile and laugh a little. "Maybe because your voice can't handle the singing." I said. I get down from the stage and we walk to the bar. I sit down and so does Daisy. "You drink?" She asked me. I watch her order a drink and start drinking. "No I don't." I said. "You should." She said. "No I really shouldn't, at all." I said. She continues to drink and we continue to talk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Seth

Kristen and I talk for a while, I get up with her and walk over to Silent. "Silent this is my twin sister Kristen and Kristen this is my girlfriend Silent." I say and Kristen smiles while she plays with her nose ring. "Hi Silent, nice to meet you." She says.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Silent

"Hi nice to meet you too." I smile. A guy walks over as I talk to Seth, Daisy, and Kristen. "Are you Silent?" The guy asked. I get up and nod my head. "Hi my name is Ron. I'm a record producer and I love your voice." He said. I start to smile. "Do you want to become the next famous singer?" He asked. He handed me a contract and I really smile. "Oh my God, yes." I smile. I sign the contract and hand it back to him. "I'll see you at the studio tomorrow." He said. I nod my head and he leaves. "Wow." I said. Daiy congratulated me. I thanked her and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Seth

Kristen and I talk a lot about what we have been up to and laugh as we talk about our childhood. "So how did you get here?" I ask Kristen curiously. "My boyfriend." She says while lighting a cigarette and smokes. "I'll have to meet him sometime." I say while laughing and she playfully punches my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Silent

Daisy gets really drunk and Collin comes over. "I'm going, bye Silent." He said. I said bye and he left with Daisy. I smile and get up. I look at the drink Daisy had and thought for a moment. Maybe I shouldn't have a drink. I thought. I grabbed my purse and walked over to Seth. "I'm going home, see you later." I said and kissed him. "It was nice meeting you Kristen." I said. I walked out the club and back home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Seth

I kiss Silent back before she left. Kristen and I start to drink and have a good time together.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Silent

I get home and go to my room. I put my purse on my bed and lay down. I start going to asleep and finally fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Seth

Kristen and I walk back to Silent's house around four in the morning. We walk in both just reeking of liquor and really drunk, we both are laughing for no reason as we come inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Silent

I hear someone laughing and I get up. I put my slippers on and walk downstairs. I see Seth and Kristen, laughin for no reason. They both smell like liquor and I can tell their really drunk. "Seth how much did you drink?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Seth

"I lost count after twenty." I say while laughing still.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Silent

Great. I thought to myself. I roll my eyes and look at Kristen. "Your drunk too." I said. "Your sleeping on the couch toniht." I told Seth. "I don't sleep with drunk guys." I said. I ran up the stairs and closed the door. I lean against it for a moment as I think what hapoen when I was little. I shake it of and go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next