Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Seth

Kristen and I fall asleep on the couch together a little later.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Silent

I wake up to see the sun up and I get out of bed. I get dress and do my makeup. I do my hair and put my slippers on. I walk out the room and down the stairs. I see Seth and Kristen asleep on the couch. I roll my eyes and walk in the kitchen. I get a banana and eat it while leaning on the counter in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Seth

I wake up with Kristen gripping onto my shirt and sleeping soundly. I get up and walk to the kitchen leaving Kristen asleep on the couch, "good morning." I say to Silent and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Silent

I move away and sit on the stool at the table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Seth

"Silent,did I make you upset or mad?" I ask her after seeing her move away from me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Silent

"Don't you remember what happen early this morning, you came here drunk." I said. I walked out the kitchen and sat on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Seth

"I am sorry, I don't remember things when I am drunk." I say and fallow her out of the kitchen. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I am truly sorry,Silent." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Silent

"Whatever, I just hate it when people get drunk." I said. I suddenly had images and shake my head. I turn my attention to the clock. "I have to go to record, i'll be back later, will you be here?" I asked a sI headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Seth

"Yeah, I love you." I say to Silent. I really messed up.I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Silent

"Okay, love you too." I said. I didn't kiss him but left out the door. I slammed it shut and walked to the studio.

I got to the studio and smiled at Ron. "Ready to record?" He asked. "Of course, singing is my passion." I said and walke din the recording booth. He started the music and I started singing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Seth

I sit down next to Kristen and sigh, "whats the matter,Seth?" She asks while rubbing her head. I tell her everything and she nods her head in a understanding way.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Silent

I finish singing and walk out from the booth. The guys said how I done and will see me tomorrow. Ron smiles and walks up to me. "Can't wait to tomorrow." He said. "Me either." I smiled. I grab my purse and begin to leave when Ron stops me again. "I'll walk you home." He said. "Sure." I said. We left the studio and talked as we headed to my house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Seth

Kristen and I talk for a while until Silent comes home, "hey, how did it go?" I ask Silent and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Silent

"Great." I said. I turn to Ron and hug him. "Thanks for walking me home." I said. "No problem." He said and winked at me. He left out the house and I smile a little. That was weird. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Seth

I look at Silent, "why did he wink?" I ask while laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Silent

"I have no clue." I said. I lock the door and sit on the couch in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Seth

"Okay." I say and Sean comes in the living room and I play with him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Silent

I think of when Ron winked at me and how he looked at me in the studio. He isn't falling for me, is he? I thought. I shake it off after a while and get up. I got to my room and lay on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Seth

I go up to Silents room and lay next to her, I hold her close to me. "I am sorry." I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Silent

Just forgive him I thought. "I forgive you." I said. I smile and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Seth

I smile, I kiss her neck so softly and gently it is almost dangerous.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Silent

I smile and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Seth

I kiss her on the lips with passion and start taking her shirt.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Silent

I stop him. "No I can't do this." I said. I move from him and lean up. "Sorry." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Seth

I look at her a little shocked and think for a moment, "why not?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next