Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Silent

He is so cute but calm yourself. I thought. I start feeling sick a little and nervous. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." I said. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I close the stall door and sit on the toilet for a moment. "Relax, everthing is alright." I said to myself. I turn on the hot water in the bathroom and roll my sleeve up. "You can do this." I tell myself. I put my wrist under the scolding hot water and let tears go dow my cheek as it burns my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Seth

I get up and walk to the bathroom knowing what Silent is doing to herself. I knock on the door then come in to see her burning herself, I turn off the water. "Don't do that to yourself." I say to her and look at her wrists that are burned badly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Silent

"What are you doing in the girls bathroom?" I ask Seth. The door opens and a girl walks in, looking at both of us. I pull my sleeve back down and grab Seths hand. I walk back to the table and sit down. "Sorry about the burning my wrist thing." I said. "I still have a tiny problem but thats the only thing I do." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Seth

"It's alright just don't do it again, please." I say to Silent and sit back down, I start to eat when my ex comes walking in with Sean in her arms. I get up and walk over to her, "please just give me my son back." I say to her and she scowls at me. "No." She says to me and Sean looks at me. I take him out of her arms and hold him close, "what is wrong with you, do you not understand that whole thing has nothing to do with my son?" I say to her and she grumbles then storms out of the diner. I go sit back down with Sean and he sits next to me, "I am sorry about that." I say to Silent and start eating again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Silent

He is horrible at choosing girlfriends I thought. "It fine." I said. I turn to Sean and smile. "Hey Sean." I said. I start eating again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Seth

"Hi!" Sean says to Silent and goes back to coloring quietly. I look at Sean and lift up his shirt to see if my ex placed anything on him or hurt him. "Good, she didn't do anything to him." I say and start eating again.

We finish eating after a while and I pay the check, I pick up Sean and we all walk out of the diner. "What would you like to do now, it is still light out." I say to Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Silent

"We um could go to my place." I said. "My brothers are at a concert and my dad is in...jail so we can go to my place." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Seth

"Alright." I say and we walk to her house.

Thedy

I sit on the couch at Silent's house with Jaden in my arms and Margaret plays with her toys. I look over at Danny and smile, "I am going to go take a nap, Margaret should fall asleep very soon." I say to him and look over at Margaret who is yawning. I walk upstairs and put Jaden in his crib before laying down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Silent

I open the door to my house and we walk in. I close the door and lock it. "Danny, hey." I said. I gave him a hug. "This is Seth." I said. Danny looks him up and down. "He's the one who hurt your feelings." Danny whispered. I elbowed home in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Seth

"Nice to meet you too, Danny." I say and Sean looks at him then looks at me. "Who is that,daddy?" Sean asks while pointing at Danny. "Silents friend." I say to him and he waves at Danny.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Silent

"Sean why don't you hang with Margaret?" I asked him. I pick her up and put her in front of Sean. "Margaret this is Sean and Sean this is Margaret." I introduce them. "Danny be nice, please." I whispered and walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Seth

Sean and Margaret go off and play with her toys. I run my hand through my hair and it messes it up a little, I look at Danny and lean against the wall. This is just awkward. I think to myself.

Thedy

I get up after a little bit and take care of Jaden, I walk downstairs with him in my arms. I go to Danny and see Seth, "Umm,hey?" I say to Seth and stand next to Danny.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Silent

I walk back into the living room with some water when I see Thedy. "Hey." I said. I stand next to Seth and smile. "I thought you guys were still at the hospital and my brothers aren't here so I let him come to my house." I told Thedy. I hear the door open and my brothers voices. "Danny go do something." I said. Danny runs into the hallway. "Hey guys, lets go to the backyard." He said. Caleb stared at him for a moment and so did the twins. "Okay what did Silent do?" Caleb asked. "Silent did nothing, its me, want to go swim?" He asked. He pushed them to rhe backyard and locked the back door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Seth

"Well, that's just lovely, wheres Sean?" I ask Silent and look to Sean trying to go outside to the backyard. "Sean no, come over to daddy." I say quietly and he giggles more then opens the door.

Thedy

I go back upstairs and lay Jaden back down in his crib. I lay back down for a little bit, again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Silent

I look at Danny and he knows what to do. He runs out the front door and goes through the gate. He pushes Caleb, Logan and Regean into the pool. I run out in the backyard and start laughing. "Thanks Danny." I called out. He smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Seth

I grab Sean before he can go outside again and hold him, "your just like me kid." I whisper to Sean and he giggles a little.

Thedy

I watch from my window as Danny pushes Caleb, Logan and Regean into the pool. I laugh and watch more from the window.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Silent

"I can't believe you push us." Logan said. They all got out the pool and walked in the house. I hesistated at first but knew they are going to find out soon. They sat at the table and Danny handed each of them a towl. I smile a little and stand at the table. "Caleb sorry about what Danny done." I said. "Sorry you two also." I told Logan and Regean.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Thedy

I change into ripped skinny jeans, a sweat shirt and tennis shoes before going downstairs. I pick up Margaret and walk into the kitchen, "hey guys." I say while smiling and Margaret plays with my hair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Silent

"Hey." I said. I left the kitchen and walked up to Seth. "Would you like to go up into my room?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Seth

"Sure." I say while smiling and we go to her room. "What do you want to do?" I ask.

Thedy

I set Margaret down and she goes to Danny, "hi daddy." She says to him and smiles. I go to the fridge and get a bottle of water then sit next to Danny.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Silent

"Hey Margaret." Danny said. He picked her up and sits her on his lap.

I sit on my bed and mess with my hair. "I don't know." I said. I get up and look outside my window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Seth

"Do you trust me now?" I ask as I stand by Silent and look her in the eyes.

Thedy

I give Margaret a coloring book and some crayons and she starts coloring as she sits on Danny's lap. "What do you want to do now?" I ask Danny as I put the top on my water bottle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Silent

Should I trust him or not? I thought. I hesitated for a moment then stop. "Yeah I guess I do trust you." I said.

"I don't have a clue." Danny said and kised her. He turn the television on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Thedy

I kiss him back and sit down with Jaden in my arms as he sleeps soundly. "He is so sweet." I say to Danny as I look at Jaden sleep.

Seth

I kiss Silent on the cheek, "I am sorry, I ever hurt you." I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Silent

I smile. "Its alright." I whispered back.

Danny smiled and continue watch television.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next