Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Thedy

I run down the stairs and fall half way down them. "I am good!" I say as I get up then go to the kitchen. I sit down next to Danny and smile, "what do you want to do?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Silent

"Go have a water fight or go to the movies or the book store." I suggested to them. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of fruit. I sit it on the table and start eating some grapes. "Take her somewhere fun and interesting." I smiled. "Thanks Silent." Danny said. I shake my head and eat another grape. "No problem, just be back before ten so we can watch a movie and act innocent until my brothers leave to a concert dad doesn't know about." I told them. "Then our fun will begin." I smiled, evily. I jumped down and walked back to the living room and continue talking to Collin.

"So what do you want to do?" Danny asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Thedy

"The movies!" I say smiling and clap my hands happliy. "I haven't been since I was six." I say as I get off the stool.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Silent

Danny gets up and heads to the door. "Be back after the movies." He said. Je ooen the door and left with Thedy.

I turn to Collin and smile. "Lets go crazy." I said. "Okay like watch a movie too?" He ask. We both smile and turna movie on. "This is so fun." I giggle. He agreed and we continue to watch a movie.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Thedy

We walk into the movies and we get popcorn and candy. We go see the movie 'Titanic'.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Silent

Danny sits in the movies beside Thedy and eats some popcorn when the movie comes on.

I sit silently beside Coolin as we watch the movie and eat popcorn. We both reach for the popcorn when my hand touchs Collin, I don't move. His hand is icy cold and really pale, like a dead type of pale. I move my hand slowly and turn back to the movie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Thedy

I smile as I watch the movie with Danny. "You like the movie?" I whisper to him as I eat some popcorn.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Silent

"Yeah its alright." Danny whispered, eating some more popcorn. "What about you?" He ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Thedy

"I love it." I say to him and give him a buttery kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Silent

Danny smiles and kiss her back then continues to watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Thedy

The movie finishes and I stand up to stretch. "I loved the movie." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Silent

"Yeah its cool." Danny said. He looked at the time on his clock. "We should go." He said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Thedy

"Okay." I say and we leave the theater.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Silent

I hear the front door open and run to the hallway. "Great you two are back." I said. I looked up the stairs. "In the living room quick." I said. I ran back in the living room with Danny and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Thedy

I sit down next to Danny and her brothers come downstairs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Silent

Caleb, Logan, and Regean walks in. The doorbell rings and Caleb answers it while Logan comes in the living room. "Silent were leaving, please don't do anything stupid." Logan said. "Or dad will punish us." Regean added. "I would love to see that." I smiled. Three girls walked in and I got interested. "Were just going to the concert, we will be back at midnight." Caleb told me. I nodded and watch them leave. I closed the door and locked it. "Game time." I said. I sat on the floor in the living room. "Truth and dare?" I ask. I explained to Thedy what the game is. "Want to play?" I ask. Danny and Collin nodded and waited for Thedy to answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Thedy

"Okay!" I say and we start to play Truth or Dare.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Silent

"Truth or Dare?" I ask Danny. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to kiss the snake up in my brothers room...on the lips." I smiled. Danny's eyes grew big and he sigh. "Fine." He said. He got up amd left. "Your turn, Truth or Dare?" I ask Thedy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Thedy

"Dare!" I say as I watch Danny go to his doom. "Don't get bite!" I say to him and giggle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Silent

I smile. "I dare you to go in my twin brothers room and..." I stopped for a moment. "What exactly is up there?" I ask Collin. He whispered in my ear and we both laughed. "I dare you to go in their room and put your face in their fishs water, for a minute." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Thedy

"Alright." I say and get up then go to their room. I open the door and then walk to the fish bowl,"eww!" I say as I look at the fish bowl that is clearly dirty. I stick my head in and wait for a minute to be up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Silent

I turn to Collin. "Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare." He said. "I dare you too.." I stooped. I kept staring at him nervously. "I dare you to...kiss me." I said, with out thinking. He smiled, I couldn't see his eyes because his hood covered it. We moved close to each other and our lips touched. I couldn't explain my feelings when I kissed him but it was different from anything in life. We pulled away and quickly looked away from each other. "Your minute is up Thedy!" I yelled. I suddenly heard a girl scream come from Caleb's room then Danny appeared in the living room. "Happy I kissed a snake?" He ask. "Yep, now lets wait for Thedy." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Thedy

I come down the stairs and fall down them the rest of the way. I cross my arms and sit on the couch, "that was gross, I was more scared of something crawling up my leg in there then the fish!" I say as I wipe my face off with the bottom of my shirt.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Silent

"Is their room that horrible?" I ask. "Never been up there, wasn't allowed." I said. "What did she dare you?" Danny ask Collin. "She dared me to..." he stopped and turn to me. I shook my head and he nodded. "To lick the floor which i'm about to do now." He said. He licked the floor and started couhing. "Okay each of you dare me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Thedy

"Alright I dare you to go you to go skinny dip in the pool here." I say smiling and I take off my wet shirt leaving me in my bra. I put a blanket around me and wait for Silent to go skinny dip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next