Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Thedy

"He said that we could be friends and he's not sure if he can trust me right." I say while smiling. "Also that, I should have told him before running off to Celab." I say as Margaret reaches for Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Silent

I dry myself off and hold Margaret. "Okay but he was calm when he said that, right?" I ask. I smile at Margaret and continue to hold her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Thedy

"Yeah, he seemed pretty calm, I gave him a hug and talked to him for a minute and explained why I did what I did." I say and lay on the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Silent

"Alright." I said. Collin walked over and I handed Margaret to Thedy. "I'm going ocer there, bye." I smiled. I ran over to the side of the house with Collin.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Thedy

I roll my eyes at Silent and wait for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Silent

Lizzy left after a while. Danny, Collin and I went to my room. We sat on my floor, bored. "Maybe we can play a game or do something fun." I suggested. Caleb, Logan and Regean left to another concert. I laid on the floor and stared at the ceiling. "Lets make up a song." I said. We started singing a random song from boredmn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Thedy

"What are you two doing?" I ask Silent and Danny while laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Silent

"Collin aren't you going to sing?" I asked him. "I don't sing." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Were singing and trying to figure out what to do." I answered. We continue singing until I stop Danny. "No just stop, listen to me." I said. I started singing and hit a high note, it is perfect. "I'm defiantly bored now." I said. I laid back on the floor and closed my eyes. Collin laid beside me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Thedy

I get up when Margaret starts to cry and go get her. I do everything but she won't stop, "would someone like to help me?" I say from the bottom of the steps.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Silent

"Thats our qou to leave." Danny said. He got up and headed down the stairs. I ran down behind him and Collin. "Come to our house tonight." Danny said. I smile and kiss Collin. "I'll see you guys toniht." I told them both. I closed the door and walked up to Thedy. "Let me see." I said. I hold Margaret and sit on the couch. I start playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Thedy

"Thank you,Silent." I say as I sit down on the couch and sigh in relief as the crying stops. "What are you doing tonight with Danny and Collin,if you don't mind me asking?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Silent

"What we always do when I go over there. Watch a movie in their theater, paint their nails and let them get angry, and spend a night." I told her. "Also do something to them in their sleep." I added and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Thedy

"Okay." I say while smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Silent

I smile and continue to play with Margaret. After a while its time for me to go to Danny's house. I hand Margaret to Thedy. I run upstairs and pack my stuff. I go back downstairs and into the living room. "Danny is suppose to pick me up." I told Thedy and stood at the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Thedy

"Okay, when is he suppose to be here?" I ask while laying Margaret in her crib. Then Danny walks through the door."My question is answered." I say smiling and sit on the couch. "You guys have fun." I say to them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Silent

"Okay bye." I said. "By the way tell Caleb an my two brothers i'm upstairs in my room." I said. "Or they'll get angry and came after me, bye." I giggled. I ran out the house with Danny and we headed to his place.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Thedy

I look around the house and find some red wine. "Looks like I will be having my own party." I say while giggling. I go upstairs with the wine and draw a hot bath then pour a glass of wine, I smile and sit in the bathtub. "So nice to unwind!" I say while giggling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Silent

We go to his house and ran inside. We went to the theater first in his house. I grabbed a bucket full of popcorn and we watch Paranorman again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Thedy

I get out of the bathtub after a while and dry off, I go downstairs in a just a silk robe and watch TV. When Caleb comes home with the twins, "cover your eyes just for a second!" I say as I put on some Pj's.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Silent

Caleb and the twins sit in the living room. They start watching television after Thedy put on some pajamas. "Is Silent in bed?" Logan asked.

We finish watching the movie and run into the roller skate rink in their house. "So what did you tell Thedy if she asked you what you do at my house?" Danny asked. "I told her paint your nails and watch movies when really I do none of that." I smiled and laughed. "The fun is about to begin." Collin and Danny both said. I smiled and continue to skate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Thedy

"Yeah, she went to bed a while ago." I say as I sit on the couch and take a sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:00 am

Silent

"Good because she sometimes go over to Danny's house." Logan said. "We don't allow her because she does things over there innapropriate things." Regean said. "But shes upstairs." Caleb said. "So we can relax." He added.

I ran out the rink with the boys and ran to their room. I jumped on Collin's bed and we started talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:03 am

Thedy

"What does she do over there?" I ask while putting my feet on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:09 am

Silent

"Why do you ask?" Caleb asked. "She sometimes drinks and probably smokes." Logan said. "Or probably even does the S word." Regean added.

I kissed Collin and started making out with him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 am

Thedy

"That sounds like me when I was a kid, I drank and I smoked but I am not going to lie I still do those things just not as much as I use too." I say while finishing my wine. "And why I asked is because I am a curious girl." I say while getting another drink and sit down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next