Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Thedy

"That sounds a little insane but okay." I say while smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Silent

I mess with my hair. "Uh yeah its fine if you don't believe me because I kinda wouldn't believe myself." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Thedy

"So whats your family like?" I ask Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Silent

"Their not someone you want to become friends with, not because of the whole underworld thing." I stopped for a moment to sit down. "They have problems that people will find wrong." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Thedy

"They sound like they can be a hand full but I would like to meet them some time." I say as I dance around the living room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Silent

"Sure you can meet them anytime." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Thedy

"Can I meet them today?" I ask smiling broadly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Silent

"Yeah sure, lets go." I said. I grabbed my bag and sword. "We need to go to the graveyard." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Thedy

Before we left I changed into a long light blue dress and put on a velvet blue choke collar. I got Margaret and we left for the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Silent

I ran in the graveyard and found the tombstone that leads us to the underworld. I turn to Thedy. "You do know who the grim reaper is, right?" I ask while I try to open the gravestone. "Also who Hade's is?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Thedy

"Yes!" I say smiling and Margaret giggles at my smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Silent

"Good because one is my dad while the other is his friend." I smiled. I finally got the tombstone open and I got ready get in. "I did the elevator for us because you have Margaret and you might not want to jump, its a long fall." I said. I got in and waited for Thedy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Thedy

I get in with Silent and ride down, the elevator stops and we step out. "Wow!" I say as I aw in amazement.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Silent

"Welcome to the underworld." I smiled. We walked to my house and I knocked on the door. "My father might have Hade's over today." I told Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:02 am

Thedy

"Okay!" I say smiling and someone answers the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:12 am

Silent

My dad open the door and smiled. "Hi dad, this is Thedy." I said. I walked in as my dad greeted Thedy and he closed the door. "Its nice to meet you Thedy." My dad said. He turn to me. "Hade's is here today and with his son too." He said. I got angry a little and crossed my arms. "Okay but i'm not going to be really nice because I just got hurt by a boy." I told him. He nodded. "I understand and Caleb told us what happen, if you want me then i'll be in the living room talking to Hade, his son is outside talking to Caleb, Regean and Logan." My dad said before walking in the living room. "Who do you want to meet?" I ask with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:15 am

Thedy

"Nice to meet you too." I say smiling before he walked away. "How about Caleb." I say to Silent and hold Margaret as she reaches for me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 am

Silent

I nodded my head. "Off to the backyard then." I smiled. I walked to the backyard and saw all four of them talking. Caleb is leaning against a tree, Regean is standing beside him, while Logan's back is turn to another tree. I stopped and froze when I saw him. The son of Hade's.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:25 am

Thedy

"You look a little nervous." I say smiling and I take her hand then walk over to them. "Hi I am Thedy, Silent's friend." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:30 am

Silent

They stop talking and turn their attention to Thedy. I gasp and ran behind one of the trees. "Hey i'm Caleb, this is Regean, Logan his twin brother, and Danny." Caleb said. I looked to see if they were looking. "Hi Thedy nice to meet you." Danny smiled. I rolled my eyes but stayed behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:33 am

Thedy

"Nice to you too Danny, this is my daughter Margaret." I say as I hold Margaret and she smiles at them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:37 am

Silent

I walked out from behind the tree and beside Thedy. "Hi you guys." I said quietly. "Hey little cousin." The twins said at the same time. "Came back?" Caleb ask. "Kinda but only for a while." I said shyly. Danny and I just didn't even speak to each other and the guys knew why. "So Thedy did you come to meet the family?" Caleb ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:40 am

Thedy

"Yup!" I say smiling and Margaret reaches for Caleb, "she likes you." I say to Caleb and smile a little more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 am

Silent

I smile a little and the boys try to hold in a laugh. "Looks like somone loves you." I said. We couldn't hold it in anymore, we started laughing and non stop. "Since you want to meet the family, you should stay for the cook out." Caleb suggested. I stop laughing and shot all three of them a glare so they would shut up. "Caleb remember last time." I said. "She's not a boy, we'll be on our best behavior, trust us." He said and at the last sentence all the boys nodded. "What do you think Thedy?" I ask. "Want to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 am

Thedy

"Well, I don't have work tomorrow." I say as I think for a moment. "Sure, why not!" I say smiling and giggle a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next