Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:52 am

Seth

"Yeah, I will see you tomorrow night." I say to her and sit on the ground. God, I wanted to kiss her so badly.I go inside the shed and lay down on the cot, then fall asleep,quickly.

Thedy

I walk inside the house and sit on the couch next to Danny. "Hi." I say to him and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:56 am

Silent

"Hey." Danny smiled. He kisses her back.

I walk back home and close the door. I go in the living room. "Hey guys so I have a date tommorrow." I said and sat down. "I should go to bed, night." I said and ran up to my room. "Me too, at my house, night." Danny said and kissed Thedy. He left after.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:00 am

Thedy

I fall asleep on the couch and sleep soundly.

I wake up in the middle of the night with blood streaming down my leg and I grab my phone. "Silent,get up!" I yell loudly and call Danny to tell him to meet us at the hospital. "Answer the damn phone,Danny." I mumble to myself and cry in pain.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:02 am

Silent

Danny agrees to meet Thedy at the hospital.

I run down the stairs and call one of the twins. "You both watch Margaret." I said. They agreed and I helped Thedy to the hospital. We got there to see Danny there already. "Go in the back with her, i'm going to get Margaret." I told him. I ran out the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:07 am

Thedy

I scream in pain and hold Danny's hand very tightly cutting off his the blood stream in his hand. "One more time." The doctor says and I push, then hear a loud cry. I cry and look at Danny, they hand me a little boy in a white blank. "Any names?" I ask Danny as I cry tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:09 am

Silent

Danny smiles. "Jaden." He said.

I arrived at the house and picked up Margaret. I sit on the couch and play with her. "Your about to be a big sister." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:12 am

Thedy

"Its a perfect name." I say while smiling at Jaden, I hand Jaden to Danny so he can hold him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:15 am

Silent

I get up and call Danny. I ask if I can come with Margaret and he says yes. I pick her up and we head to the hospital.

Danny holds a baby boy when I walk in. "His name?" I asked. "Jaden." Danny answered. I put Margaret down and walk ocer to Danny. "He is so cute." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:19 am

Thedy

Margaret toddles over to my bed and climbs up it and I help her the rest of the way up. "Who is that,mama?" Margaret asks as she points to Jaden. "That is your little brother." I say to her and she giggles as Jaden yawns.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:22 am

Silent

"Okay well I need my beauty sleep so does Margaret." I said. "I'll let her spend all day tomorrow with you and Danny." I told them. I picked her up and said good bye before going home.

"I'll stay." Danny said.

I got home and put Margaret to bed. I ran up to my room and fell asleep in my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:26 am

Thedy

A nurse walks in and smiles at me, "do you know how to breast feed?" She asks me, "yes, I do." I say to her and she nods her head then leaves. "You can stay in here while I feed Jaden,I really don't care." I say to Danny and laugh. I pull down my sleeve and start to feed Jaden.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:27 am

Silent

"Okay." He said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 am

Thedy

I finish feeding Jaden and burp him, "are you excited to be a father?" I ask Danny as I burp Jaden.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:32 am

Silent

"Yeah I am." He said. He smiled and made himself comfortable. "So Silent has a date with who?" Danny asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:35 am

Thedy

"This might be surprising but the guy Seth, the one that tricked her." I say and rub Jaden's belly as he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:39 am

Silent

"Oh great." Danny said. He begins to get sleepy. "I'm going to sleep, wake me if you need anything." He said and fell asleep in the chair.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=103
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40