Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:23 pm

[Quickly posting then I gotta leave! >_<]

~Amaria

I looked at Rosaline. "What are you wearing?" I asked. I looked at the time to see that it was close to her school starting. "Nevermind. Get in the van and I'll drive you." I said lazily getting dressed. I walked downstairs and grabbed some coffee then got in the car as Rosaline jumped in and I drove her to her school.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 pm

I shook my head furiously, "Oh no! I he would be the one covered in bruises if he'd beat me up." I smile and wink at Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Rosaline

"Aw how cute, Mark never told you how I dress." I said, meanly. We pulled up to the school and I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Pick me up at two, okay." I said. I grabbed my backpack and ran into the school.

Summer

I smiled and nodded. "Good and Xen did you do this last night?" I ask. I showed him my wrist where the cut is. "Xen you hurted both of us." I said. "No medication last night, right?" I ask Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 pm

I shook my head, "Not until late when he asked Damian for a bottle." I leaned my head on his shoulder and felt the baby kick.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Summer

"You have it?" I ask Xen. He nodded. "Good because I hate waking up crying." I said. I got up from Devin's lap and sat on the chair in front of them. "Xen do you want the baby to be named, Adrian?" I ask. He nodded and try to get comfortable. "Okay." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm

I felt the baby kick again and placed Xen's hand on my stomach. I looked up and smiled at him, "That's so weird and cool!" I squeal.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Summer

Xen didn't show no feelings at all. I sigh and got up. "His medication makes him feel no emotion." I said. I placed my hand on her stomach. "That is amazing." I smiled.

Rosaline

I walked to my locker and open the door. I place my books in there when I saw a boy. I close my locker to get a better view of him. He has jet black hair, A black and red shirt on with skinny jeans, converses and black nail polish. I smiled at his appearence and begin to walk over there when the school bell rang. I groan and walked to my first class, math.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:51 pm

I frowned at Xen, "Atleast smile at our baby moving around. Your not the one who's carrying around ten extra pounds!" I joke with him. I smile and the baby kicks a little harder, "Ow. Chill, dude!" I say to my stomach.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am

Summer

I sat back down and mess with my hair. "So what are you guys going to do when thw baby is born?" I ask.

Rosaline

I left out the classroom after math ended. I almost stumbled into someone. Inlooked up to see the boy from earlier in the hall today. I stared at him, not knowing what to say. "Sorry." I muttered. I looked at him to see he is wearing black eye liner. "Cool." I said. "What?" He ask. "What your wearing, I think its pretty cool." I smile. He smiles back. "Thanks." He said. I nod and begin to leave. "Wait what class are you in?" He ask. "Science is my next." I said. "Could I walk you there?" He ask, "I go to the same class too." He added. I smile and nod at him. We both left to science.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 am

I shrugged, "I don't know. We have to buy a crib, though." The baby starts kicking hard and I place both hands on my stomach, "What are the chances of a vampire going into early labour?" I ask nervously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:06 am

Summer

"Whoo! Wait why?" I ask. All three of us get up fast. "Are you feeling alright?" I ask nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:08 am

I shake my head, "This kid wants out, now," I say as the kicking becomes rapid. I look up at Xen, "What are the chances?!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:13 am

Summer

"Stop asking Xen things." I said, quickly. I run over to Xen. "Take her to the hospital, i'll be there after getting her things, okay," I told him. He niddd and they rush out the house. I turn to Devin. "We need to go." I said and begin to leave when I ran to the bathroom an threw up. "Why are you throwing up?" Devin ask. I shook my head and wipped my mouth. "I hate the hospital and doctors so I throw up." I explained. "But whatever, lets go." I said.

Xen

I arrived at the hospital and they took Emerald in right away. I held her hands as they told her to push. "I'm here for you." I said to Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:17 am

I started to cry and push at the same time. I squeezed his hand and turned my face into my shoulder. After two minutes, I heard a tiny cry and looked up to see a baby boy wrapped up in a blue blanket.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:24 am

Xen

The doctor hands our baby boy to Emerald. "Its a boy, congratulations!" The doctor said. He gave me a smile and walked out the room. I sit on the chair near the bed and smiled at both Emerald an our baby. "Our precious Adrian." I said.

Summer

I finish puking in Emeralds bathroom and wipe my mouth. "A hour in the bathroom, sick." Devin said. I push pass him and grab the bag with everything for Emerald. "Just lets go." I said. I hopped on his back and a hour later we arrived at the hospital. We walked in the room Where Xen and Emerald is. "Hey guys-oh my God, that is your baby boy." I gasp. I put the bag on a chair and ran over. "You two will make perfect parents." I smiled. Xen smiled and held Emeralds hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:26 am

I smile down at him, "He's perfect." I look up atSummer, "Do you want to hold him?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:28 am

Summer

"Yes." I said. I gently hold him and smile brightly. "Do you need help buying anything?" I ask. "Or at least do you need anything from baby r us, now?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:31 am

I nod my head, "A crib, some bottles, and a good baby formula. I don't think I'm going to breast feed," I say as I sit up in the bed. I smiled at Xen and then turned my eyes back to Adrian.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:35 am

Summer

"Uh okay, what crib are you wanting?" I ask. I gently gave Xen the baby and he held him. I turn my attention back to Emerald. "Is there a theme you want the crib to be?" I ask. I felt my stomach hurt again and I darted to the bathroom. I threwup a couple of times before returning. "You should check that out." Xen said. "You should shut up, I hate the doctors and will not check it out." I said. "So about the crib?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:39 am

I shrugged, "I think anything would be fine. I want a dark wood crib." I smiled and reached over to rub Adrian's soft arm.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:44 am

Summer

"Okay." I smiled. I walked over to Devin. "Come on, boy." I said. I hopped on his back and we raced to Baby R Us. We looked around for everything she ask for.

Xen

I held Adrian in my arms and couldn't help but smile. He is so cute and he's Emerald and mines. "I love you." I said to Emerald and gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:57 am

"I love you, too." I watch as Xen gawks overs Adrian. I smiled, "He's ours."

[I have to go, bye!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 am

Xen

"Yeah, only ours." I smiled.

Summer

"This crib is perfect and adorbs." I said. "Adorbs?" Devin ask, he raise a eye brow. "Just get the crib and tell them to send it to the castle." I demanded. He saluted and left to the register. I walked down a aisle to get a baby bottle which had a little train on it also the other bottle a little blue bear, and then I grabbed a baby formula. I walked to the check out and Devin appeared beside me. "Did you do the task?" I ask. He noded and I bought the stuf then we went back to the hospital. "Hey, got the things." I said. I put the stuff on the same chair then walked over to Emerald. "The bed is sent to the castle." I told them. I sat down on Devin's lap.

[Okay, bye]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:13 am

I nodded my head, "Doesn't Damian want to see his nephew's child?" I asked. A smile plays upon my face as I look at Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Summer

"I don't know." Xen said. I shrugged and got up. "He isn't really a child lover." I told Emerald. I mess with my hair for a while. "He is almost like Xen." I said. I stop messing with my hair and stood beside Emerald's bed to explain. "He has to calm his anger by reading or getting his mind off of things." I said. "Don't tell him I told you, okay." I said to Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next