Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 am

Xen

"Okay." I said. My cut started hurting but I ignored the pain. "I probably should go ask Damian if he knows where my medication is." I tod her.

Summer

The cut on my wrist started hurting which made my eyes jet open and I let out a cry. I quickly jumped out of bed which I have no clue how I got in but Devin must have put me in, and unwrapped my wrist in the bathroom. The cut is so deep, I usually am the one that cut myself, Xen must have been really angry or he didn't take his medication. I'll probably call him tomorrow I thought. I walked out the bathroom and to Devin's bedroom. "Devin can I sleep with you tonight?" I ask. He rolled over and got out of the bed. "Sure, are you okay?" He ask, tiredly. "Yes um I just had a....nightmare." i lied. I got in his bed and I felt him get back in the bed. I laid against him and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 pm

I nodded my head, "Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Xen

"Sure, you can come." I said. I got up and walked out the room. I stopped in front of Damian's door and knocked. "Come in!" Damian yelled. I walked in and stood at his desk. "Do you have my medicent?" I ask. He nodded and handed me the bottle. "Be more careful next time." He said. I took the medicent and walked back to my room. "I'll be back in a minute." I told Emerald and left out my room to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 pm

I nodded my head and started rubbing my swollen stomach, "I hope I have a boy," I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Xen

I put the two pills in my mouth and swallowed. I stared at myself in the mirror. I suddenly didn't feel nothing at all and I walked out the bathroom. "Lets go to bed." I said to Emerald. I got under the covers and try to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 pm

I crawled under the covers next to him. I fidgeted around in the bed until I became comfortable. I then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:52 pm

[Hallo? Anyone be on? ^-^ Skai went to a flag football game. Our team lost. Sad They were good though! ^_^]
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 pm

IT IS MIDNIGHT. TODAY IS TUESDAY.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Summer

I open my eyes slowly and rolled over on my stomach. I yawn and looked around the room to see where I am. I remeber I got in the bed with Devin last night because...my cut. I jumped out of bed but fell over something. I fell on my stomach and begin to feel sick. "What the heck!" I gasp. I lean up and face to see what I fell over. Devin is sleeping on the floor. I felt my body boil and I jumped up. I kicked him in the side, waking him up. "Enjoying the floor?" I ask. I walked out the room to the bathroom.

Xen

I woke up and stumbled out of bed. I walked to my drawer and got dress before kissing Emerald on the forehead then leaving to the dining hall.

Rosaline

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock. I gasp when I saw school is about to start. I got out of bed and ran around my room, throwing my black shirt on which read 'Death is the only option', I put some skinny jeans on with converse's and then I left to the bathroom. I put some black eye liner on, and then I painted my nails black , quickly. After, I cut some of my hair so i'll have a bang over my eye, then I put a bracelete with a skull on it. I ran downstairs with my black skull backpack on my shoilder. I grabbed any fruit and sat down to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 pm

I grunted before waking up. I placed a hand on my gigantic belly and managed to get out of bed without any trouble. I walked out of Xen's room and to the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Summer

I finish staring at my cut and walked out the bathroom to be greeted by Devin unchanging. "Gah!" I gasp. I ran out the bedroom and to the kitchen.

Xen

We begin to eat breakfast when Emerald walked in. "Hey." I said, smiling.

Rosaline

I finish eating my orange and looked at the clock. I shrugged when I saw the time. I walked upstairs to Mark and Amaria's room. I open the door and got in front of the bed. "Hey guys!" I called. "You both have to take me to school." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 pm

I wobble into the room and point at my bulging stomach, "I blame you for this. What is there to eat?" I ask as I sit down in a chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Xen

"Like always." I said, showing her the rabbits, and other creatures. "Sorry to about that." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 pm

I shrug, "Aslong as I'm fed, everyone will be at peace," I say as I load up my plate.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Xen

I continue eating. "Took your medicent?" My uncle ask. I nodded. "Yeah." I answered. "You feel nothing?" He ask. I shook my head. "I don't feel no emotions at all." I said. We continue eating after he nodded. "Good." He said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:37 pm

I have about two plate-fulls before I was full. I set my hands on my stomach and sighed, "I'm so going to be fat after this," I groan.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Xen

I shrugged and push my plate away from me. "I'm going to see Summer." I said. "Want to come?" I ask, Emerald. I brought my cellphone out and text Summer telling her I'm coming.

Summer

"Xen is coming over, so put a shirt on, please." I said. Devin came in the kitchen and lean against the table. "Um my house, I am not putting on a shirt if I don't want to." He said. I nodded and turn around. "So you think your cute with out a shirt?" I ask. He shrugged. "Whatever but if Emerald comes then put a frigging shirt on or i'll be force to hurt you." I said. He groan and ran into the livingroom. He jumped on the couch and turn the television on. I just nodded and put some bacon on.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:47 pm

I nodded my head, "I guess. Summer might be excited to see how large I am," I say as I move my finger in a circular motion around my stomach. I smile and stand up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Xen

"Yeah, mayve." I said. We both walk out the castle and arrived at Summer's house. I walk up to the door after helping Emerald up and knock on the door.

Summer

I look up to hear a knock. "Xen is here, get that for me." I said. "Also put a shirt on or Xen will think we did something." I said. "No i'm just going to the door, with no shirt, just to annoy you." Devin said. "Devin!" I yelled. He walked off to the bedroom and grabbed a shirt then walked back in the livingroom, putting his shirt on, he open the door. "Hey guys, come in." Devin said. They both walked in. "Hey uh wow your big but thats okay, just sit over there." I said to Emerald. I hugged Xen and went back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:56 pm

I wobble over to the chair she pointed to and sit down, "My gosh, I feel like a cow!" I look around the room, "I like your house, Summer. It's really nice!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Summer

"Thanks Emerald." I said. I finish the bacon and walked in the livingroom. "Catch, Devin!" I called. I toss some bacon and he caught it. "Thanks, babe." He smiled. "Shut up, I hate you." I said. "I like you." He said, giving me a annoying smile. I play push him as I sat beside him. "So what are you naming the baby and what gender is it?" I ask. Devin got up to go fix brrakfast. "Thanks boy." I called. "I'm hungry or I wouldn't be in the kitchen." Devin said. "Sure you are." I said. I gave Emerald a smile and laid across the couch. Xen sat beside Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:09 pm

I placed my left hand on my round belly, "I want a boy, but we still don't know the gender. I, personally, like the name Adrian." I smile and hold Xen's hand and give him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Summer

"Aw how adorable." I smile. Devin walks in and sits on the seat in front of Xen an Emerald. "Wheres my plate?" I ask. Devin shrugged. "Okay then, i'll get my own." I said. I walked out the living room and came back a while with a plate full of bacon. "Dang, seriously?" Devin laughed. I laughed and gave him a fake smile before tossing some bacon on him. "I love the name Adrain." I smile. I sit back on the couch and take a bite of my bacon. "So are you both feeling alright?" I ask. Xen nodded and I turn to Emerald for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:17 pm

I think for a moment, "Well, aside from weighing over a hundred and five pounds, sweating alot, walking really slow, having use the bathroom all time, eating like a pig, and the random food cravings, I'm pretty darn good." I smiled broadly and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Summer

I laugh along with Emerald. I then get up and put my plate in the sink. I walk back in to see Devin laying across the couch. I sake my head and smike at Emerald. "Devin get up or i'll sit on you." I said. He didn't budge or talk so I got on top of him. He suddenly started moving makong me jump and he grabbed me by the waist then sat me on his lap. "So Xen didn't hurt you or anything last night, did he?" I ask. Xen glared at me but I glared back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next