Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:06 pm

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Are you alright?", I asked him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Xen

"I'm fime!" I yelled. I quickly caught myself. "I'm fine." I said, more calmly. "I just need to think for a moment , okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 pm

I nodded my head, "Okay," I said in a mousey voice. I walked out of his room and to the pond. I dipped my feet into the water and sat down on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 pm

[Skai is back! ^-^]

~Amaria

I packed up everything into the van and was tapped on the shoulder. I gasped and turned around. "Yes?" I asked. I saw a policeman and a woman. The woman pointed to Rosaline.
"Is she yours?" She asked. I raised my eyebrow.
"She's my boyfriend's sister if you mean that." I said.
"Amaria! How do you buckle these things again?" Mark yelled. I walked over and buckled Naomi in and walked back.
"What do you want with her?" I asked.
"She stole my wallet!" The woman said.
"I've got an eyewitness of it happening." The policeman said. I rolled my eyes.
"Rosaline wouldn't steal. Would you Rosaline?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Xen

I closed my door and let tears fall from my face. I kicked and slammed stuff on the ground. I tried to look for my medicent. I found a knife in my drawer and sat on my bed. I put the knife to my wrist then cut myself, allowing the blood to flow out.

Summer

I was painting my bedroom while Devin was painting his, when I felt my wrist start hurting. I looked down to see blood coming from my wrist. I gasp as I saw a cut form on my wrist. "Xen! No!" I cried. I heard footsteps and felt someone behind me. "Whats wrong?" Devin ask. I turn around and showed him my wrist. "You cut yourself?" He ask, looking at the deep gush. I gulped and shook my head. "N-no, Xen hasn't took his medication." I told Devin, crying.

Rosaline

"No!" I said nervously. "Empty your pockets mam?" The police officer said. I empty my left pocket, nothing but then I came to my right pocket. I felt my heart race and I closed my eyes as I brought out the wallet. "Oh look, how did that happen." I said. I handed the wallet over to the police officer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:32 pm

I felt tears well up in my eyes. I got up and bolted to Xen's room and flung open his door, "Xen, I'm sorry! I'm going to keep the ba-" I stopped when I saw his wrist. I stared at him in disbelif.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 pm

~Amaria

Mark walked over and looked. I crossed my arms and frowned. I took the wallet from Rosaline and handed it to the lady. "I'm so sorry. It won't happen again." I said. I grabbed Rosaline by the wrist. "Why did you take that wallet?" I asked her angrily. Mark scowled.
"I thought you promised to be good. Obviously you've already broke it." He said. "Get in the car. We'll discuss your punishment on the way home." He said. I stormed over to my side of the car and got in. Mark looked at Rosaline. "Get in. Now." He said almost as angrily as I am.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Xen

"I haven't took my medication." I told Emerald, calmly. I walked into the bathroom and wipped the blood off then wrapped my wrist up. I sat on the end of my bed.

Summer

I sat on the bathroom counter. Devin brought a first aid kit in the bathroom and started fixing up my wrist. I jumped as he sprayed my wrist. I explained how this happen and once he finish fixing my wrist, I leaped off the ounter. "I'm sorry to hear that." Devin said. He put the kit up and we walked out the bathroom. "Could I finish helping you paint your room?" Xen ask. I nodded and we left to my bedroom.

Rosaline

"Whatever." I muttered. I put my hands in my pockets as a smile appeared on my face. I enjoy being me. I hopped in the car and put my seatbelt on.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

~Amaria

I relized that I still had to choose out what we were going to eat. As Mark was discussing Rosaline's punishments. Finally he decided on her helping me out with the kids and helping me cook. I looked up.
"Your going to help out too. Right?" I asked. He nodded as we pulled up in the driveway. I got out. "Alright." I said picking up Naomi and then picking up Mason. "Rosaline. Please get the stroller and the diaper bag while I go put them in their cribs." I said walking inside. "Oh! And get the hotdogs!" I added/yelled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Rosaline

"Rosaline get the stroller and diaper bag, also the hotdogs." I mimic Amaria's voice. I pick the stroller up and diaper bag up. I put them in the house and came back for the hotdogs. I put the hotdogs on the counter as I saw the date on the calender. "Crap tomorrow is first day of school." I gasp. I walked to the car and got my keyboard then put it in my room. I walked back downstairs and sat on the table.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 pm

~Amaria

I ran downstairs. "ROSALINE! GET BACK HERE TO HELP ME COOK!" I yelled. "I'm not your slave." I muttered getting the griller thing out and then opened the hotdog package. Mark came downstairs with Mason in his hand. I groaned. "I just put him down for a nap!" I said. Mark looked at me.
"You sure. He was wide awake when I walked into the nursery." He said. I sighed fustrated and put the hotdogs on the griller thing.

[Got to go take a shower. BRB! ^-^]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

Rosaline

I walked outside to the grill. I stared at the hotdogs. I sigh and sat on the patio chair. "Hotdogs for dinner, really." I said. "Also I know your not my slave." I said to Amaria. I looked at Mark. "I have school tomorrow." I told them.

[Okay]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:29 am

[Back! Sorreh it took so long! >_<]

~Amaria

I sighed. "Easiest thing I could think of." I said.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 am

Rosaline

"Yeah well i'm bored so i'm just going to go out." I said. "That's cool, right?" I ask.

[Its okay]
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 am

~Amaria

"No." Both me and Mark said.
"Your eating here." Mark said. I walked inside and grabbed a couple veggies and I steamed them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:39 am

Rosaline

"Aw come on, its not like i'm going to steal again." I whined. "I already stole two things so what else would I need." I said. My eyes suddenly got big and I jump off the chair. "Two I mean one WHICH was the wallet only, its not like I stole more things and don't tell no one." I said. "Oh crap!" I gasp silently. I sat in the chair and looked at the patio umbrelle.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:44 am

~Amaria

I walked out as Mark started to yell at Rosaline for stealing two things. "What did she steal this time?" I asked.
"I dunno!" Mark said.
"Well what did you steal so we can return it?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:45 am

Rosaline

I shrugged and kept staring at the umbrelle. "I did nothing wrong." I said. I laid my head on the table.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:48 am

~Amaria

I moaned and sat down next to her. "Tell us now." I said.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:51 am

Rosaline

"No because all your going to do is yell at me." I said. I looked at both of them, giving both of them a evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

~Amaria

I groaned and put my head on the table. "You know what. I'm going to finish making the food, eat, and go to bed." I said. "I'm too tired." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:59 am

Rosaline

"Fine, I stole the keyboard." I said. I looked at the umbrelle. "I try to be a good person but i've been like this eversince I was ten." I said. I shrugged. "Guess i'm evil and nothing good ever happens to bad people." I said.
Back to top Go down
Whatisperrsona
Intern
Intern
Whatisperrsona

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:01 am

[night. Sad]

~Amaria

"Thank you for telling us." I said. I looked up at Mark. "Go with her and buy the keyboard. She atleast earns it for telling the truth." I said. I smiled at Rosaline and then finished making dinner. I ate quickly and then went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:12 am

Rosaline

I ate dinner and went to bed.

Summer

I looked at both Devin and my room. I smiled and jumped on to the couch. Devin sat beside me and put his arm around me. "So want to watch a movie?" I ask. "What type?" He ask. "Happy Feet 2." I said. He jumpe up and down exictedly. "No way, really?" He ask, jockingly. I giggled and put the movie in. Devin came back with some popcorn. I rested my head on his lap as we watch the movie. Before the middle of the movie came on, I was asleep.

[Night Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 am

I lean my head on Xen's shoulder, "Xen, I'm going to keep the baby." I look up at him and give a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next