Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Brandi
I wake up with a huge headache. I stretch my arms out and try to recall last night's events, but my efforts land futile. The last thing I remember is taking as many hits of beer as I can before I stumbled out of the room and started the voldka...

I vaguely remember being with Katherine and the two of us laughing our asses off until everything blurs. I was surrounded by drinks and laying semi underneath a bed, facing a closet. From the looks of it I was in Katherine's room. My long shirt and leggings were on the ground and I was in my bra and boy-cut panties, I was always one to strip in a haze. Call it sexual drinking, I suppose.

I didn't see Katherine anywhere but I also didn't see her clothes so I assumed my half naked state was just a show and nothing awkward.

Leaving my clothes behind I walked into the living room to see Katherine on the couch.

"Morning, sunshine..." I mumbled sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Katherine:

Brandi walks out and by the looks with a horrible hangover. "Morning." I say then I remember a little bit of what went on. We were laughing then she started to strip then it all goes to blurs. "The coffee is already made if you want some." I say still watching the news. I look at my calender on the wall to see I have no work today. "Thank god." I mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Maria's POV
I noticed some kids with knifes outside my house. I grab a metal baseball bat and eavesdrop on what they are saying outside.
"How about we just stab her and take her jewelry or somethin' man? That would be easier."
I knew that they would come in any minute, so I waited in the bedroom, my bat by my side. They came in, I jumped out and yelled, which scared them quite a bit. I then chased them out, and yelled, "And stay out!" As soon as they were out of sight I went back inside. I then noticed that guy Braiden riding past on a motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Braiden
I was half way to Motor Mouth, my first thought was to get out of this part of town as soon as possible. District was a lowdown backend city to begin with, but even compared to the rest of it's in-glory, this was the darker part.

As I was riding 2 teenagers ran in front of me, I screeched and slammed my bike to a hault, just barely missing them. They seem shocked and I could see the glint of a knife in one of their hands.

"AND STAY OUT!" I heard a voice call out.

I turned to see the girl I had hired the night before, standing on the porch, the door looked cracked, as if someone had kicked it in, she was holding a metal slugger. Curious and worried I kicked off and rode towards her.

"Miss. Gonzalez?" I asked skeptically attracting her attention to me while she walked back into her house. "Are you hurt? What did they do?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Katherine:

As I watch the news, my phone rings until I pick it up. "Hello?" I say. I talk to the person who called me which is my father and our talk ends with me cursing then hanging up on him. I sit back down and play on my laptop and have a beer to drink...
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:01 pm

"YOU STUPID PIECE OF JUNK!" I yelled from under a car.
I sighed as climbed out.
"I'm not finishing you..." I grumbled to the rusted hunk of metal.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Maria's POV

I noticed a knife on the ground next to Braiden, but not mentioning it, I said, "They attempted to steal some stuff from my house. I overheard one saying that it would be easiest to kill me, and steal whatever was inside. I grabbed my baseball bat and hid in my room. When they kicked down the door, I chased them away." I tried to say in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:54 am

Katherine:

As I sit on the couch the calender catches my attention once again. I look closely to see it says 'go to Motor Mouth to schedule a car inspection'. Why did I need a car inspection? I think to myself. Then it comes to me, I have not had my car inspection for my sticker to show it is working right. Something to do to with the car tag or something like that. I sigh loudly and get off my butt to change my clothes. I change into a sweat shirt with my t-shirt under it and a short jean skirt. "I am going out!" I yell to Brandi. I walk out of the house and go to Motor Mouth...

I arrive at Motor Mouth and walk in. The bell rings and the scent of rubber hits me. I stand at the counter and hear someone yelling at a car from what I can hear. "Hello?" I say. Hoping someone will hear me. I sit down and wait for someone to come to the front....
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 am

I heard someone say hello.
I sighed and talked into the front room.
"Hello! Bla bla bla, what do you need?" I asked broadly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Katherine:

"Hi, I need to schedule a car inspection." I say smiling. I stand up and walk to the counter.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Braiden
I looked at her more closely. "Are you sure you're fine?" I asked. I thought for a moment. "I have to go to Motor Mouth to get this bike fixed... If you'd feel more comfortable away from the house for a moment your welcome to come with me. Maybe while we wait for the bike I could take you to Craig's for lunch?" I smiled sincerly at her. "My treat." I added.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Maria's POV
"Sure, that would be nice, just let me put the slugger back in the house..." I walked back in the house and put my metal bat near the door.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Braiden
I take my helmet off and pass it to Maria. "Put this on, and hold on tight." I tell her as she kicks a leg over the bike and settles behind me. I wait for her to get the helmet on tight before kicking off and starting towards the shop. I couldn't help but feel a long forgotten sense of warmth at the thin arms and hot skin pushed against me. It brought back memories that weren't completely unwanted, but I wasn't sure I was ready to relive...
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 am

Katherine:

After scheduling a car inspection, I leave to go out I don't know where I just know I am going out.

After driving for a bit I finally go to Touch Down. I walk inside then go to the the bar and sit down near a hot guy. I order a Martini with a order of Nachos, then start to talk to the guy next to me...
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 am

[Sorry! I've been offline cuz we've just moved to Australia! NO JOKE!!!]

The car was in pretty good shape but the breaks needed a bit of work.
It wasn't cheep to fix this stuff...
I waited for the owner to come back and say if she wanted her car fixed or not...
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:46 am

Katherine:

(Awesome! No problem. Smile )

I walk back into Motor Mouth to see the women who checked my car earlier. I had to leave and think about what to do with the car. The bell rings and I walk to the counter. "How much?" I say sighing. I have no money for this cr*p and no time for these types of problems. So now I am cut down to hundred bucks if it is a hundred if not then I am royally f**ked. I think about how I am going to pay the bills then pay for more heroin, I have no clue what to do if I have no money for the bills let alone for drugs. I open my wallet ready to drain it of money....
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Braiden
I pull the bike over in front of Motor Mouth and allow Maria to step off before I climb up and kick the stand into place. I take the helmet from Maria and carry it into the store. I walk in to see Katherine speaking with some woman at the front. I blinked my eyes slowly, looking her up and down. She looked more than a little fiesty and the black leather top was something I found more than hot. Her long auburn hair gave me the faint memory of my wife but that memory quickly faded at her stunning features and pouty lips. She was intriguing...

I cleared my throat and trying to look as masculine as I could I leaned against the counter "Hello, ladies." I smiled mostly at Katherine, maybe if I didn't eye her too much she wouldn't realize how much I wanted a conversation with her. God I was stupid... You'd think working at a strip club my flirting skills would get much better. Dead. Wrong....
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Katherine:

As I talk to the lady, Braiden walks in with a lady. I stare at her for a quick second she has the potential to be a stripper. I think to myself. I roll my eyes at Braiden the last thing I need is to be around a guy. "Hi." I say bitterly. I watch him try to look as masculine as possible I easily see he is trying to get the girl's attention without looking at her. I giggle silently at his attempt....
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 pm

[I'm working in Nz dollars... and I dont know how much they charge people at these places...]
"About 80" I said as a guy walked in the front door
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMTED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:17 pm

(Usually hundred or two hundred, it depends on the problem. Smile )

Katherine:

"Here." I say handing her the money. "Is there anymore problems or is that it?" I ask her before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:03 pm

[Thx! In Nz we did them for free but I don't know about here...]

"Well your breaks aren't looking to good and it's best you get it fixed soon..."
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Braiden
"You can fix my breaks anytime." As soon as the words blurt out of my mouth I regret them. I blush and quickly cover my mouth.

Stupid...Stupid...Stupid....

Someone kill me now...
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 pm

((Laughed so hard at Braiden!))
Maria's POV
I slapped my forehead. I feel a migraine coming on...
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) INLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Katherine:

I laugh silently at Braiden. "When will my car be ready?" I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:01 am

I ignored the comment about the breaks.
"I can have them fixed by tomorrow and it'll cost 50 dollars..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next