Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Katherine:

"I am sorry, I just was wondering why you were walking out here with your stuff, did you get kicked out?" I say still fallowing her.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:36 pm

MARIA'S POV
I woke up, but I have no idea of what time, because I have no clock. I decided to eat some bread and jam. As I put on the jam, I wondered where I was going to work. Due to my cup size, I could work as a stripper or something... I ate quickly, then brushed my teeth and took a short, cold shower. I sat and watched the rain for a while after I got dressed in a crop top and daisy dukes.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Brandi
"Yes ok! I got kicked out!" I shouted, drawing some attention from some by passers. "My landlord evicted me. Happy? Now you can tell all the other girls at GENTs how Brandi Bottomslash got her @$$ booted to the curb! Go ahead and laugh your brains out!"

I continued walking. The rain was easing up, which I silently was thank you for.
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"I am not going to laugh and I am not going to tell all the other girls, actually I am going to offer for you to live with me if you want?" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:51 pm

MARIA'S POV
I sighed and went to brush my hair, which I hadn't done yet. As I brushed, I wondered when I should apply for a job as a stripper. Maybe around evening...? I looked outside again and saw that the rain had eased up a bit.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Brandi
I sighed. "What's the catch, hun?" Although I considered the girls at GENTs the closet to relations I had I knew how they worked. There was never a good deed for the sake of that bubbly feeling. There was always something, often money, that had to be traded. Not that I was any different.

Besides that fact I really hated depending on anyone. All in all, I didn't like the idea. It wasn't something I did.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Katherine:

"Nothing, I promise, you just can't tell the girls at GENT'S what I do at home other then that no catch." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Brandi
I let out a loud sigh in exasperation. "Fine... But those women find out one damn thing about what's going on or my private life, you're looking at 4 long years in intensive care." I told her. My way of saying thank you I supposed... I hauled my @$$ around, walking back to Katherine's car.

I look at her as we walk.

"I don't know about your alcohol preferences but I need a damn voldka spritzer and a keg of beer. I'm going to the liqour store if you want to tag along now or I'm walking, it makes no difference to me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Katherine:

"Ok, I will come besides I need more stuff." I say as we walk to my car. We both hop in and I drive to the liquor store.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 pm

ETHAN'S POV
I walked the half mile to the liquor store I worked at, and got everything up and running. I wished I could be in Bridgeport again, but knew that wasn't happening anytime soon. After all, I knew no one there.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Brandi
I try to relax in the car. The idea of accepting help all too foreign and strange. I keep looking over to Katherine. I wonder why she decided to offer such a selflish act, I certainly have never been kind to her. There had to be motivation of something somewhere.

I attempted to brush my thoughts aside.

"I never asked..." I tried to spark conversation. "What exactly is your act at the club?" I look over at her."I know you work at GENTs but being in the back rooms I don't see much beyond hard ons and bed sheets. You one of the girls that gets in costume, or do you do the private shows, or something else?" I turned in the seat and rested my arms behind my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Katherine:
"I work as a stripper I am the nurse, I also do extra work on the side to pay for other 'stuff'." I say as I smoke. "What do you?" I ask as I stop at the stop light.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Brandi
"Back rooms..." I tell her. "I do some stripping but usually it's all lap dances and blow jobs. Occassionally I get the man willing to pay up for the full deal, not often though. Maybe once or twice a month."

I look at her arms noticing strange lumps where her sleeve was riding up.

"Nice scars. I used to have a friend addicted to heroin, he had the same $h!+ on his arms." I smirked knowingly. "But you were saying about other work?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Katherine:
I quickly pull down my sleeve.
"I do other work for my heroin addiction and drinking problem, I walk the streets once a month for extra money to pay for needles etc." I say putting a CD in the radio. "Do you like the band Korn?" I say trying to change the subject.

I really never talk about my addiction to people so this is a first. I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Brandi
"Meh... yeah. They're pretty good." I lick my lips and smile waching as she hastily jammed the CD in. "Don't even worry over the addictions. I love drinking and I ain't got no problem with whatever other $h!+ you're into. We've all got issues, hun."

I pick at my nails as the music fills the car.

"As for running the streets, join the fucking club." I chuckle darkly.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Braiden
I walked into Hope and Heart. I needed to practice my mixing and I had a few moments to spare today before work started in the evening.

I looked at the front where Ethan was going through his daily work routine.

"'Sup man?" I greeted him leaning on the checkout counter.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Katherine:

"You walk the streets to?" I say a little shocked at this. "Well I am glad you don't mind my 'problem', I started when I was fifteen." I say with a little tear in my eye. "We are almost there." I say.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Brandi
I sigh. "Here." I say passing her a napkin that had been on the dashboard. "No use in crying. $h!+ happens." I turn away and look ahead "I started at 19... maybe late 18s... And it gets money so F*ck everything else. If you feel so darkly about it why not do something else?"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 pm

ETHAN'S POV
"Nothing much, except work. How 'bout you?" I asked, cleaning the counter.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:02 am

Katherine:

"It is not that it is just my mother died when I was fourteen then I ran off to a gang." I take the napkin and clean off my face. "It doesn't bother me anymore, I have been doing this age sixteen the stripping and street walking." I look down the road to see the store. "We will be there in a second."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:06 am

Maria's POV
I decided to walk across the street to the liquor store. First, I put on a hoodie, and changed out of my shorts and into my jeans. Even with that, I received many stares from men.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:21 am

Full Name: Nick(Nicole) Dark
Traits: Hotheaded, Handy, Computer Wiz, Dare Devil, Flirty.
Bio: Nick was born and raised in this District.
Her parents never really bothered much about her so she had to bring herself up.
Now 21 she works as a Mechanic and is hooked on drugs.
Headshot:
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Screenshot-50
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 am

(I love the sim Jc she is so pretty! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:04 am

Fearless1028 wrote:
(I love the sim Jc she is so pretty! Smile )

(THX!!!)
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:43 am

(I agree with fearless, Jc!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next