Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:02 pm

Braiden
"Same old, same old man." I sighed "Damn bike broke down again so I gotta get my @$$ down to Motor Mouth this week."

I looked at Ethan, he looked paler than usual and his eyes looked tired and jittery

"Yo man? you sleepin' alright? You look beat as hell."
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Brandi
I decided to drop the subject.

"Thank God..." I muttered seeing Hope and Heart. When the car pulled over I jumped out and slammed the door shut. "You coming or what?" I called back as I walked into the store. At the front desk I saw the usual worker talking to possibly the only person I have any contact to in this town. Braiden... The club's bar tender.

"Dumbass..." I muttered walking past.

"Morning to you too, Miss Brandi." He smiled with his toothy grin.

"Shut up. I have to see you enough at work."

He turned back to Ethan. I could vaguely here him say "She digs me." before the chuckling started.

I rolled my eyes and started browsing through the various liqours.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Katherine:

I hurry in after Brandi with my wallet in hand. I look for a certain Vodka as I walk through the store. "Brandi, do you see Cherry Vodka?" I say as I look for it in the coolers.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Ethan's POV
"I am fine, just heard some noise outside my house at 3 am, woke up to check it out, and stood guard near my door with a baseball bat until a while later, when I went to work." I lied, not wanting to act like a wuss about my dream.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Maria's POV
I walked in the store. 2 men stared at my chest, while some women were looking for something. Red wine, where is the red wine... I noticed it , got up to the counter, and paid for it. When I got back home, I sat down, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Braiden
"Whatever You say man." I say to Ethan.

Quickly after my words a woman stepped into the store. I looked to it and couldn't help but notice her large bust, burting from beneath her sweater. She seemed to notice my wandering eyes and looked to the ground, seemingly ashamed, before hurrying to find a bottle of red wine and coming to the counter.

"Sorry." I mumbled getting out of the way as she bumped into me with her hips at the counter. She said nothing and quickly left.

The entire time it seemed as though Brandi completely ignored everything.

The door rang with a welcoming chim as another young lady stepped in. Another girl I recognized from the club. Katherine I believe her name was.

She hustled her way past us and proceded in talking to Brandi. Something about Cherry Voldka.

I hear Brandi's harsh reply of "The F*ck should I know? Everything in this damn store is never where it should be."

I smirked. Walking behind the counter where Ethan was and grabbing a Cherry voldka from the back shelf. I approached the two and tapped Katherine's shoulder lightly. "Here." I say, putting it in her hands. "Tell Ethan to put it on my tab, from one club worker to another." I usually wasn't so generous but her short, lithe stature, and purple-highlighted hair reminded me far too much of my dead little sister.

I smile and look at Brandi who was huffing in irritation at her lack of ability to find her drinks. "Voldka's at the front, beers in the back, tequilas and smirnoffs and other fun drinks are on the shelves and wine's in the racks by the front. The arrangment never changes so don't blame the set up."

She growled in irritation as I turned and grabbed some bottles of various liqour before leaving the store, calling back to Ethan that I'd pay him the $47.63 from today's visit when I got my next paycheck on Monday.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Ethan's POV
"Alright then Braiden!" I called out to him before he left. I clicked a bit on the ol' cash register.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Brandi
I grudgingly collected my drinks and walked to the front placing the items before me as dug into my pocket and pulled out all the money I had to spare. I groaned. All I had was my 100 simoleons I had earned the night before. The man at the register looked at me expectantly.

"Look..." I started. "I'm a little short on money right now. I can only spare like $30. What does a naughty little thing like me have to do for you to get some money off these little old drinks?" I blinked up at him flirtily hoping he'd cave and take me up on my offer.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Still looking down at the register, I said, "I can pay the rest, no worries. I at least have that to spare." I hoped she would take a hint.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Brandi
I could tell this guy was uninterested. But I was already in one debt. No fucking way would I be in another. I ripped some of the cardboard off of the beer case I was getting and snatched a pen off the counter. "I don't do free rides." I told him. I wrote my name and number on the piece of brown flimsy cardboard. "My friend is already helping me out, I don't need to owe anymore to anyone else." I left my info on the counter, "I do a lot more than sell myself out. Don't be afraid to ask for help I can give without taking my clothes off." With that I left the store, stopping at the door I turned and muttered "Thanks."

I climbed back into the car with Katherine. "That was a first..." I mumbled. Usually guys would fall, I couldn't help but wonder about that cashier... He was kinda cute and it wasn't everyday I met a man with no sexual motives.... I shook my head to clear my thoughts, the last thing I needed to worry about now was some cashier at the liquor store, least of all one with no interest.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Ethan's POV
I sighed, and put the cardboard in my pocket. I would probably never use it. I hate work, but then again, who doesn't? I hope this drudgery will be over soon. There is no clock so I have no way of telling time.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play)   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Katherine:

After I hugged the guy who gave me the Cherry Vodka, I went back to the car with Brandi to drive home. I put in a Drowning Pool CD and play 37 Stitches. The music fills the car and we leave the store to go to my apartment..
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Brandi
The car ride with Katherine was fairly silent, very little was exchanged as we drove to her home. I had no idea what to expect, I never spent that much time with the girl so I could be agreeing to stay anywhere really.

'better than a park bench...' I thought to myself.

I sighed as we continued driving, spacing out, my eyes glazed over and mind drifting as I stared out the window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Katherine:

As I drive I think of how tonight will go, I don't have people over so this is odd but I think it will go well.Soon after leaving we arrive at my home. "We are here!" I say parking the car in the parking space. We get out and walk to my apartment...
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Brandi
I am broken from my dazed trance at the sound of Katherine's voice.

I step from the car and bundle my belongings back into my arms, before following the other female.

I walk with hesitation. Not sure what will happen from here and in a sense scared I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Katherine:

I open the door to my home. "Welcome to my home!" I say walking with my stuff. "You can stay in the other room it has its own bathroom, the alcohol is in the cabinets I have Rum, Whiskey etc, help your self to the food I don't cook so I have TV dinners and make your self at home!" I say smiling. "Now I am going to go and have a glass of Vodka and play on my xbox the laptop is over there you can use it watch TV, I don't care my home is yours." I say pouring myself a glass then quickly shooting up heroin. "Please don't go in my bathroom, to much private stuff." I walk into my room and sit down on the bed and play xbox. I really hope she doesn't go into my bathroom. I think to myself..
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Brandi
I nod and grunt at Katherine's hospitality.

'bathroom...?' I think, 'What the hell could be in that bathroom...'

Oh well.

I walk into my room and smile. It's no penthouse suite but it'll do. I set my stuff down and begin to pull things out laying them out neatly to dry.

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Katherine:

I play xbox for awhile then walk out into the living room to watch TV. As I watch TV I drink like a fish and shoot some heroin. I watch ID and think about how I have little money to my name... that's always fun to think about. I pull out my lock box to see how much money I have. I count two hundred and put it away. I guess at the end of the month I can walk the streets? I try to drink away my worries as I watch ID...
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm

((What time is it in the rp now?))
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 pm

rabidfangirl411 wrote:
((What time is it in the rp now?))
(Yeah Im waiting for it to be tomorrow ^.^)
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:02 pm

((pretty sure that with the last comment from Fearless it's the next morning))
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:29 pm

((OK, so that's what I will RP))
Maria's POV
I woke up, and put on jeans and a t-shirt. I brushed my hair, and remembered that I had gotten a job last night, as I remembered what had happened...
Last night
I walked into the sleazy building, and wondered if I should apply. I went in, and said to the bartender,
"I would like to apply for a job as a stripper, if that is alright with you..." As he turned around, I recognized him from the liquor store. I blushed very hard, harder than usual.
"We do not usually take walk-in's, but in your case, I will make an exception. Tomorrow is your first work day. Come here at 7:30 pm. Don't be late. You are going to be dressed up as an officer."
I nodded. "My name is Maria. Maria Gonzales."
"My name is Braiden Harth. Nice to meet you."
I walked out of the club, and ran home. I rushed in my room, and laid down on my bed, my heart still beating fast.
Present
I sighed, and watched some news on TV. A man won the lottery, a rapist was captured and a druggie killed. They were lucky not to live here.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Braiden
I tossed my old boxers I was sleeping in into a laundry bin and pulled on a fresh pair from my drawers. I stretched as I walked past my office chair by my computer, grabbing a shirt that was hanging there, smelling it and deciding that it was clean enough. I looked at the picture of my wife on the deskm smiling I whispered "Still missing you, honey..." I walked downstairs, going for the fridge and grabbing some cold pizza, not an ideal breakfast but quite frankly I was too lazy to make anything.

I sighed thinking of how I'd have to take the bike to the shop today. The men there were always dicks and over charged on all sorts of $h!+.

"Why can't they have at least ONE decent mechanic that will fix the piece of junk and stop charging me for every blink they take on the job...?" I asked myself.

On the other side I wouldn't be surprised if they hired a few more people, maybe someone good. New faces were popping up daily. Just last night I hired a girl. Usually I'd redirect to our manager but he was gone on a cruise for 2 months and Chelsea quit last week so we needed some new help.

I grabbed some jeans as I walked down my hall.

I sighed and walked through the side door into the garage. "Here we go again, ol' Betty..." I spoke to my old beat up bike.

I hopped on and secured my helmet before turning the key and kicking out the garage until the bike decided to finally start working properly.

I headed towards Motor Mouth, hoping against odds that they'd fix it this time...
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Ethan's POV
I woke up, changed, attempted to brush my hair, and ran to work after eating a sandwich. I got in, and got the cash register up and running. As usual, nobody came in until around afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Katherine:

I wake up on the couch with a killer headache I sit up and stretch my arms. I sit for a minute trying to remember last night it is no use now I have no clue what I did. I walk to my bathroom to take a cold shower then I brush my teeth then put my hair in a pony tail. I walk into my bedroom to pick out clothes a white shirt, short jeans and a pair of flip flops. I go to the kitchen and grab a pop-tart. I go to the living room and watch the news. As I watch the news I wonder where Brandi is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next