Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Nathan

"Ok." I mumble as I get up. I put on jeans, a t-shirt and tennis shoes. I walk out into the kitchen and pick up Scarlett who was walking around. "Good morning pumpkin." I say kissing her head. "Dadda!" She says smiling. "Good morning Cody." I say kissing her on the cheek. "When will breakfast be ready?" I say sitting at the table with Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:05 pm

"Gimme a minute," I say as I flip the last pancake. I quickly scramble some eggs and set out some apple juice, "Dig in," I say, out of breath. Scarlett nibbles her pancake and I sit down and eat mine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Nathan

I eat a pancake and some eggs. I look at the clock, thirty minutes until my interview. "Alright I am going to go to my interview, don't want to be late." I say getting up. "I love you." I say kissing Cody. "Bye pumpkin, be good for mommy." I say kissing Scarlett's head. I grab my jacket and keys, then leave for the interview.

I arrive after a short drive. "Here goes nothing." I say to myself as I walk into the back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Scarlett looks at me with a questioning look, "So honey, what do you want to do today?" I ask as I place my hand on her soft arm. She smiles her cute little baby smile, "Park!" she says. I smile, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Nathan

About an hour later I am walking out of the building with a smile on my face. "Thank you sir." I say closing the door. He gave me the job, he thought I was perfect for it. I drive home.

"Where are you guys at?" I say talking to Cody on the phone. "The park." "Ok, I will be there shortly." I say hanging up. I change into my usual clothes and go to the park.

I arrive at the park and come up behind Cody. "Boo!" I say making her jump. "Guess what?" I say smiling. "I got the job!" I say excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:32 pm

I clap my hands and give Scarlett another push on the swing before picking her up out of it, "You hear that, Scarlett? Daddy has a job!" She smiles and reaches for Nate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Nathan

I take Scarlett and tickle her tummy. She laughs and smiles, "so do you guys want to hang out here, for a while?" I say playing with Scarlett. Scarlett nods her head yes. "Cody how about you?" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:45 pm

I smile, "Sure, Scarlett was enjoying playing with a puppy earlier. Maybe we could get a dog," I say as I look Nate in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Nathan

"Maybe if we can afford one." I say pushing Scarlett on the swing. "Whats with the eye thing?" I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 pm

I smile, "I'm allowed to look you in the eye." I laugh and sit down on a bench next to the swing sets.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Nathan

I roll my eyes and laugh. "So what type of dog would you want to get?" I say sitting on the bench while Scarlett plays in the sandbox close by.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 pm

"Maybe a golden retriever, or a husky. I don't want a small dog that does nothing. I want a big, family dog," I say as I watch Scarlett play.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Nathan

"I want a big family dog to." I say watching Scarlett. "I was thinking something more like a Greyhound or a Bloodhound, would make great family dogs." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:08 pm

"We can do a little research and find which one does best with small children," I say to Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Nathan

"Yeah we should." I say.

Later we leave the park and go home. I put Scarlett down for a nap and go sit on the couch to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

I pull my laptop out from my bookshelf and search up good family dogs, "Why don't we get an Irish Setter, or a Newfoundland?" I ask, looking at Nate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Nathan

"Ok, when do you want to go to the shelter to look?" I say looking the pictures of the dogs on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:24 pm

"We could go tomorrow, unless you have work," I say to Nate as I close the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Nathan

"Nope I don't have work until the day after tomorrow." I say going to Scarletts room to check on her. She is sleeping soundly, I go to the kitchen to get something to drink. I sit on the couch and someone texts me, my sister Kimmy: Can Max and I come tomorrow for a play date with Scarlett? "My sister wants her son Max to have a play date with Scarlett tomorrow, what do you want to do?" I say to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm

"Sure! Your sisters might be chatter boxes, but they're nice," I smile and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Nathan

"I know they talk WAY to much." I say laughing. As we watch TV Scarlett starts to yell for us. We go to her room and pick her up. "Whats the matter pumpkin?" I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 pm

I sniff the air, "I think she needs a change," I grab her from Nate and set her on the changing table, "Yup, she does." I chenge her diaper and she's fine now, "Your cousin's coming over to play with you tomorrow!" I say in a squeaky voice. Scarlett giggles and claps her hands.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Nathan

We take Scarlett in the backyard and she plays. I sit on the steps and she plays with her Barbies. "She looks like she is having a blast." I say to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 pm

"Yeah," I say. I sit down next to Nathan on the steps and I lean my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Nathan

As we sit I text my sister back saying she can come. "Momma!" Scarlett says reaching her hands out to Cody."Play!" She says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next