Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Nathan

"That's what I thought me and her had this talk years ago when we were teens." I say laying on Codys lap.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:10 pm

"Oof," I groan as he lays on my lap, "Tell me the story," I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Nathan

I sigh and tell her the story. "When I was 17 me and her were dating and were a very happy couple, she got pregnant and she told me." I say in almost in tears. "About two months later she disappeared when she came back she told me she had an abortion, it was suppose to be a little girl named Faith." I say crying.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:16 pm

I wipe his tears and kiss his forehead, "I'm sorry," I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Nathan

"Its not your fault, she said it was payback for me drunk driving and hitting her mother." I say rubbing away my eyeliner.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:20 pm

I wipe away some of the smeared eyeliner and kiss his forehead again, "You have another beautiful child on the way," I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Nathan

"Thank you for giving him or her to me." I say smiling. "I love this episode of Spongebob." I say sitting up and watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:24 pm

I smirk, "You did all the work, I'm just carrying it around," I giggle and turn my attention to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Nathan

"Why yes, yes I did." I say laughing. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?, I have five sisters." I smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:28 pm

"I have a sister, and she was my best friend. But she moved to Starlight Shores and had a family. You'll meet her someday," I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Nathan

"She sounds like the normal type." I say laughing. I continue to watch TV. "So where are going to get baby stuff?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm

I look at him, "There's a place in Bridgeport we can go. One of my friends works there," I tell him. "It's about a twenty minute drive, but it's worth it."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Nathan

"Ok we can go tomorrow." I say. "I am going on the porch, I will be back in a few minutes." I say getting up.

I stand on the porch and light a cigarette. I count the stars in the sky as I stand on the porch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm

I open the back door and poke my head out, "I'm going to bed. Night," I say. I walk to our bedroom and open the closet. I rummage through my pajamas and pick out a plain shirt to sleep in. I crawl in the bed and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Nathan

"Night." I say as I count the stars.

I come in and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm

I flip to the side and my hand lands on something. I peek one of my eyes open and see it Nate. I scoot closer to him and close my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Nathan

I wake up a little later and I am not able to fall asleep. I walk into the living room and sit, I feel like something 'bad' is going to happen. I mute the TV and watch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 pm

I roll around on the bed and sit up. I hear banging on the door and I get up and grab my pocket knife. I slip it into my shorts and walk into the livingroom. I walk to the door and look into the peephole. I see a police man and open up the door, "Is there a problem, Officer?" I ask in a sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Nathan

I go to the door and stand next to Cody. "How may we help?" I say to the officer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:54 pm

"We are on a case of a female drug dealer and we are going around asking anyone if they know any information that could possibly help us," the officer says. I look at Nathan, "No, we've just moved here and haven't heard anything about dealers," I say. "Okay. Thank you for your time," he says. I nod my head and close the door. I look at Nate with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Nathan

"I think I know who they are talking about it is Katherine." I say nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:57 pm

"Uh, yea!" I say. I set my knife in the room and walk back out, "I'm surprised I didn't try to claw the police man's eyes out. I'm quite cranky if you wake me up from a deep sleep," I say, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Katherine

I flick through the TV channels and watch the news. The reporters are talking about a drug dealer then they flash my picture across the screen. "Dammit!" I say yelling. I guess I am going to hide away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Nathan

"Should I call the department tomorrow and tell them?" I say opening the fridge to get some orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:02 pm

"Yea, I think I'd be good if Katherine was off the streets for awhile," I say to Nathan. I walk back to our room and fall back asleep on the bed. I know, deep in the back of my mind, that I'm worried for Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next