Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 am

Scarlett

I get a text from Alice, and burst out into tears. "Macy's..dead?" I ran out of the barn, and up to my room. I locked the door, and curled into a ball on the bed. Macy's was basically like my best friend, and there was a giant void in my heart now. She was always there for me.

Cody

I hold Blake, and wipe away my tears, "I-I'll make the funeral plans." A nurse walked up to me, and whispered something in my ear. I nodded my head, gave Blake back to Neal, and walked with her to a room. I sat on the bed, and we looked at the results of my test.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 am

Andrea

I get a call from Alice, and find out Macy is dead. I look at Aaron, "Macy died during child birth." I tell him and start to cry as I work on the car.

Neal

I hold Blake, and he smiles at me, I smile a little back.

Lane

I hand Andrew back to Ma and go to Scarlett's room, I knock on her door, "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am

Scarlett

I sniffled, and unlocked the door. I opened it a little, and looked at Lane. "No. Macy died curing child birth. She's my sister." I layed back down on the bed, and continued to cry.

Cody

"S-so, it's terminal?" The nurse nodded her head. I put my hand on my mouth, and held back tears. Don't tell Neal. He's already sad enough.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:11 am

Lane

"I'm sorry to hear that." I say and don't know what else to say or do.

Neal

I set Blake in his carrier and wait for Cody, still tears go down my face.

Andrea

Not a good time to tell, Aaron. I think and look at the engine in the car, I start to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 am

Cody

I walked out, and went back to the waiting room. "So, the test was clear. I don't have cancer and I was being paranoid," I say.

Ally

I bumped into some guy as I was walking and texting. I looked up at him. He had awesome hair, I'll give him that. The mowhawk was really cool. "Sorry," I say, and continue on. I was in a black long-sleeved shirt with hot pink shorts and my black Toms. I wasn't the least bit cold.

[Here's Ally!!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 AALLY_zpsc1e6e132
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:22 am

Neal

"Good, one less thing to worry about." I say and smile a little, or at least try to. We leave the hospital with Blake, who is sleeping soundly in his carrier.

Xavier

"It's fine." I say before she walks off, she's cute. I go to my gig, at the bar. I start to sing and my band plays, we're actually really amazing.

{She's pretty!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 am

Cody

I look out the window, trying to make sure it didn't look like something was up. Would they miss me if I was gone? Neal would, definatly. Nathan might not, though. The nurse said I had about four months.
Ally

I go to the bar, and smirked as I saw the guy from earlier. I only came here to enjoy the music. I leaned on the wall with my arms crossed as I looked him up and down. He's hot. We made eye contact, and I winked at him. My other band mates stood by me as we waited for them to be done so we could do our gig.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:35 am

Neal

We get home, and I put Blake in his crib in the nursery Macy had put together, she had a real sense for style, design and matching colors. She was going to go to college for Fashion. Another tear goes down my cheek, and I gently rub Blake's tummy until he falls asleep. He's a chubby little baby but so cute.

Xavier

We finish up, and get off stage. We all walk out back for a cigarette as we talk.

Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:37 am

Ally

I get onstage, and we quickly set up. I start to sing In The End by black Veil Brides.

Cody

"Neal! I need to talk to you!" I yell from our room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:40 am

Neal

I walk into our room, and sit on the edge of the bed. "Yes?"

Xavier

We listen to them play, and a small smile cracks on my face. She's pretty damn good.

Andrea

As I work on the car, I decide on telling Aaron this glorious news I have. "Aaron, I'm pregnant." I tell him and sigh a little then go back to working on the car as I listen to Rebel Yell by Black Veil Brides on my Ipod.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 am

Ally

Our gig ends, and I get off of the stage. I smile a little at the guy, then went outside. I smiled and rolled my eyes as a guy started flirting with me.

Cody

"Uh, I lied to you. The tests said that I have.." I put my hand over my mouth. I couldn't say it.

Aaron

"What?!" I yelled, and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:53 am

Xavier

I follow her outside, and shoo the guy away. "So what's your name?" I ask and smile.

Neal

"Oh." I say, and know what she was going to say, more tears well up in my eyes.

Andrea

I wake up Aaron and stand him up, "jeez, calm it down, Aaron." I say and chuckle a little, I go back to working on the car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 am

Cody

I hugged him tightly. "I love you so much, Neal," I whisper into his ear, and start to cry.

Ally

I smirked, "Ally Greyson. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 am

Neal

"I love you more then anything in the world, Cody." I say and hug her back tightly but gently.

Xavier

"Xavier Young." I say and extend my hand to her.

Andrea

"So, what are we going to do?" I ask and start to think about abortion, that doesn't sound too bad actually. Kid would have some problems anyways since this (after all) is incest. Incest is best, kids!
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:06 am

Aaron

I could basically read her mind. "You're not getting an abortion, and it's twincest since we're twins." I laughed a little, trying to lighten the mood.

Ally

I shook his hand, "Nice to meet you. Your mother is Cody Young the famous boxer. It's a shame she broke her ribs on her last match." I giggled. I was actually from London, so I had a cute little English accent.

Cody

I kissed him all over his face, then looked him in the eyes. "I have a year and a half. I won't be going anywhere so soon." I hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:10 am

Andrea

I laugh a little and smile, I finish working on the car and get paid seven hundred bucks. "Should we tell ma and dad?" I ask Aaron while sitting on the counter, you can barely see a baby bump but if you look hard enough you can see it. "We could just hide it." I add.

Xavier

"My dad is Neal Young, the singer of Divine Shadow's." I tell her and smile, "and it is a shame she broke her ribs." I say and smile at her little giggle.

Neal

"Okay." I say and hug her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:17 am

Ally

"I love that band!" I say and smile even more. I take out a pen, and write my number on his hand. I smile as I look him in the eye. I wink, then walk away. I pushed away a guy, and flipped him the bird. I often thought of as a twenty year old when I was actually only sixteen.

Aaron

"We're keeping it a secret," I say, and kiss her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 am

Xavier

I smile, and leave to my apartment.

Andrea

"This is going to be a tricky secret to hide." I say and laugh a little. "Sweatshirts, jackets and dresses that already make you look pregnant, here I come!" I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:26 am

Ally

I get home, and skip dinner. I grabbed my guitar, and started to think of new songs to preform as I wait for a text or call from Xavier. I ended up singing Hard my Rihanna, and I tapped my hands on the guitar to the beats.

Aaron

"And you'll look beautiful in them," I say and kiss her forehead.

Cody

I looked Neal in the eyes, and mustered up a smile. "I'm glad I picked you. You're a very good father, and I love you dearly," I say, and kiss him on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:31 am

Xavier

I eat dinner, and text Ally. Hey, it's Xavier, how are you? I send the text.

Andrea

"Aw, Aaron, you're so sweet!" I say and kiss his cheek then smile as I look him in the eyes.

Neal

"Thank you, and you're a very good mother and an even better wife." I say and smile back, "I love you more then life, Cody." I say and kiss her gently on the lips.

Xaden

My weekend is not good, at all. I went to the beach with some friends, and I got attacked by a shark. So now, I have a fake left arm. I call ma and wait for an answer as I walk out of the hospital. I'm in Hawaii.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:35 am

Cody

I pulled away, and sighed as I answer my phone. "Yes?"

Ally

I stopped singing, and smiled at the text. "I'm good. How about you?" I text back.

Aaron

"I know," I say, and smile. I hug her, almost like we were kids again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:38 am

Xaden

"Hey, ma, I got attacked by a shark and now I have a fake left arm." I say casually because I'm still a little out of it because the doctors gave me medication.

Xavier

Bored and lonely. Wanna come over? I send the text and start to chew on bubble gum.

Andrea

I smile, and hug him back, I love these hugs. "C'mon, we're going to shopping for clothes that hide baby bumps." I say and we let go from the hug, I drive us to the mall.

{This is Andrea now!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 113715959310639103_kg5XhtYa_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:44 am

Cody

"What? I said you couldn't go to Hawaii! Get someone to fly your a$$ back home right now!" I yelled, a little scared and angry.

Ally

I smirked. Maybe. Depends on what your plans are for the evening. I continued to strum my guitar.

Dillion

I sat on the balcony in my room in one of Xaden's shirts. I tried to convince him to stay, but he really wanted to go. Just my luck. I sighed, and opened the can of beer. I started to sip it a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Xaden

I sigh a little, "alright, I'll be home soon." I tell her and hang up, I go to the airport and get a ticket to Scotland. I board the plane, take my seat and the plane takes off.

Xavier

Maybe dinner and then we could come back to my place? I start to watch TV with a small smile on my face.

Andrea

We get to the mall, and start to look around for clothes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Cody

I put my face in my hands. "Oh my goodness. I'm a terrible mother," I say, and start to cry. "My little boy got attacked by a shark and lost his arm and I'm over here yelling at him!"

Ally

Sounds good to me. Text me the address of the resturant and I'll meet you there. I got up, and started to dig through my closet for something decent to wear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next