Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Neal

"You're not a terrible mother, Cody." I say and hug her gently.

Xaden

I get home, go inside and go up to ma and dad's room, "I'm home." I say and look at ma, I sit down next to her and hug her gently, dad lets her go from the hug and I continue to hug her.

Xavier

I text her the address, then put on nice jeans, a linen shirt and boots. I go to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Cody

I hugged Xaden close to me, and kissed his head. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, sweetheart," I say, and wipe away my tears.

Ally

I got to the resturant, and looked myself over. I smiled, and walked over to Xavier, "Hey there!" I sat down, and ordered a cup of coffee.

[This is Ally's outfit!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 ImagesCA3K2DN0_zpscbc97e9e
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Xaden

"It's okay, ma." I say and smile a little, "my left arm got torn off from the elbow down, now that is just prosthetic arm." I tell her and show her my arm.

Xavier

"Hi." I say and smile, our drinks come and I look over the menu.

{It's such a cute outfit!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Ally

I answered my phone, and sighed as I heard my one year old, Rachel, crying. "Mom, just give her the bottle and she should be fine....No, I'm out with a friend, and I am not ditching him. Tell Rachel a story or whatever. She's teething. Bye." I hung up, and sighed. "Sorry."

Cody

I gagged. "I don't to well witht hese things."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Xavier

"It's fine." I say and smile, we're asked what we want by our waiter. "Steak and fries." I say, he writes it down then waits for Ally to order.

Xaden

I laugh a little and smile, "your going to have to get use to it." I say and walk out of the room, I go to Dillion's room and walk in. "Hi, Dillion." I say and sit next to her on the balcony.

Andrea

We finally leave the mall, and I look at Aaron. "Do you think ma and dad have noticed that we're gone?" I ask as we walk down the sidewalk.

{This is Andrea's new outfit!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 230739180878485543_IW3cG8YA_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Cody

I smile seductively at Neal. "Now, where were we?"

Ally

"UH, I'll have just a salad," I say. I ate a little snack before this, so I wasn't that much hungry.

Dillion

I open up another beer can, and sigh. "I told you not to go, and you come home with half an arm!" I say, and start to drink.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Neal

I smile and kiss her gently on the lips then press her gently on the bed as I kiss her.

Xavier

The waiter leaves with our order, "so, what do you like to on your spare time?" I ask. Such a stupid question.

Xaden

I gently take the beer away from her, "so, I'm still the same person, and I learned the hard way." I say and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Dillion

I snatch the can out of his hand, and continue to drink. "Yeah, and I'm still the same person, so let me drink," I say.

Ally

I giggled, "I take care of my little one year old mostly, practice my singing, and try to be a teenager as best as I can. I'm a real big trouble maker." I leaned in, "I do majority of the grafitti art you see around town," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Xaden

I sigh, get up and go to my room. I sit on my bed and play my violin, which I'm amazing at playing.

Xavier

"Interesting." I say and laugh a little, "I play in my band, make youtube videos, go to work and hang out with my friends when we have bonfires." I tell her and smile.

Lane

Scarlett and I get ready to go to the Fall Fair, since it is almost six o'clock here.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Dillion

I stumble into Xaden's room, a little buzzed. I took the violin out of his hands, and put it on his couch. I pushed him to the bed, and started to French kiss him, the taste of beer heavily in my mouth.

Ally

"I love bonfires. I did one painting downtown of one. B@stards painted over it, though," I say, and laugh a little.

Scarlett

I finish curling my hair, and I sprayed on some perfume. I peeked my head into Lane's room, "You take to long." I giggled, and walked downstairs with my guitar case in hand. I had heard you're allowed to just get up and start to sing or play an instrament.

{Here's her outfit!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 ImagesCAWXCFUV_zpsa3a21e47
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Xaden

I ignore the taste of beer and French kiss her back.

Xavier

"That's a shame." I say and a laugh a little, our food comes and we start to eat.

Lane

I roll my eyes and put on my red plaid button up shirt over my white t-shirt, I put on my jeans with a black belt and then my brown leather boots. I walk out of my room, and we all leave to the Fall Fair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Dillion

I take off his shirt, and kiss his abs. I smiled, and went back to kissing him.

Ally

I finish quickly, and get a text from a friend saying that they have the perfect place to paint. I smiled brightly, and paid for the bill. "C'mon! We have to hurry!" I grabbed him by the hand, and led him to the old part of town that wasn't really populated. I smiled as I looked at the wall. I shut my eyes, then unzipped my bag. A bunch of spray cans rolled out, but I only got the black ones. I started to spray paint, and my friends kept an eye out.

Scarlett

I tapped the mic, and all eyes turned on me. I smiled. I always loved to be one stage with dozens of eyes watching me. I strummed the guitar a little, then finally started to play White Liar by Miranda Lambert.

[Here's the graffiti Ally's doing! I think it's epic!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Fdn_zps63735afb
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Xaden

I start to unbutton her pants as we French kiss.

Xavier

I watch her spray paint the wall, she's good.

Lane

I listen to Scarlett sing, and I smile. I have a cow show here soon, my dad is setting up my cows pen then I have to do the rest.

{Wow, that's so cool! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Dillion

I fell asleep, and rolled off of him. I snored peacefully as I layed on the ground.

Ally

I backed away and smiled at the finished result. I was about to say something, but the guys said the cops were coming. I grabbed Xavier, and led him to our "hideout". It was an old, abandoned train tunnel, but we managed to get the lights working. It was covered in graffiti that all of the gangs, crews, and delinquents did. I took off my sweater, leaving me in a white, long-sleeved shirt. I looked at Xavier, and smiled. "Welcome to the official head quarters of all of the Sprayers. There are a total of a hundred crews."

Scarlett

I end the song, and the crowd claps, cheers, whistles, and shouts at me. I smiled, and walked off stage. I walked over to Lane, "What did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Xaden

I laugh a little, put on my shirt and lay her on the bed. I go out and get a tattoo, that says "Beautiful Life" in Italian.

Xavier

"Awesome!" I say and look at all the graffiti.

Lane

"You did wonderful!" I say and kiss her on the forehead, I get called for the cow show and go to the barns. I take care of my cow before the show.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Ally

Devon turns on the radio, and it plays hard rock. I get up onto a ladder, and start to paint more. Izzy looks Xavier up and down, and she has a huge smile on her face. She walks over. "Hey, my name's Izzy."

Scarlett

I get asked to dance, and I smile as we do some country dance I had clue what the name was. I laughed loudly. I could actually start to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Xavier

"Hey, I'm Xavier." I say and smile at her, I go back to looking at the graffiti.

Lane

I smile at Scarlett as she dances with my best friend, Carl. I go to the cow show, and the show starts.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Ally

"You know, I did majority of our crew's artwork. I'm extemely talented," she lies. She had zero ammount of talent. She only tags along with us because she chooses our painting places.

{Here's Izzy!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 IIZZY_zps3a36fe9d
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Xavier

"Really? That's pretty cool." I say and smile at her, she's hot. "I have done graffiti before but I'm not too great at it." I tell her.

{She's so pretty!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Ally

I soffed, "Izzy, shut up." I get off of the ladder, and walk over to her, "You couldn't even draw a flower properly. I had to paint over it so you wouldn't get laughed at." She pushes me roughly, and we start to fight. Devon, Jeremy, and Colten just sit on the couches and watch us. This was a normal thing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Xavier

I watch them fight and lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Ally

Colten finally takes up off of eachother, and we reluctantly apoligized to eachother. I sighed, and continued to paint. Izzt looked at Xavier, "Sorry I lied. You're really cute." He's mine, b!tch!
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Xavier

"Thank you, sweetheart." I say and smile at her, I'm a big flirt but I usually don't go too far with people I just met.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Ally

I climbed down from the ladder, and grabbed Izzy by the hair. She screams and squirms in pain, and I throw her out of the tunnel. I shut and lock the gate, and smile as I flip her the bird. I walk away, and sit down on the couch as I mumbled, "A$$hole."

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Xavier

My ex calls, she is also the mother of my daughter. I sigh, and answer my cellphone. "Hello?" I say, "why aren't you here to pick your daughter, you lazy a$$!" She screams, "I'm busy." I tell her, she starts to yell at me, and I just listen as I lean on the wall. No one knows that I have a kid, not even ma or dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next