Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Cody

I scream as I feel something break, and I hold my back as they call a time out. The paramedics come in, and take me out of the ring and into an ambulance. The referree holds up Nathan's arm, "We have a new champion!"

Aaron

I cuddle her up close to me, and ran my fingers through her hair as I waited for her to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Nathan

I smile a little, and hold the belt up in the air. I walk out, sign some autographs, take a few pictures and talk to some people. I soon shower, put on my normal clothes and go to the hospital to check on Cody.

Andrea

I soon fall back asleep, and back into my nightmare filled sleep I go.

Neal

I get a call from the boxing place, and go to the hospital. I get there, and wait in the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Cody

I come out of surgery. Nathan had broken two of my ribs from the base, and he almost did some damage to my spine. I layed on the hospital, still asleep from the medication they gave me. The doctor walked out, and told Nathan and Neal that they could go see me.

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Neal

We walk in, and both take seats next to Cody's bed, Nathan and I get along pretty well actually.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Cody

I jump awake, and look at the cast on my torso. I looked at Nathan, "You got me pretty good. And after fifteen years you finally manage to beat me after over a hundred matches." I smiled, and winced from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Nathan

"I guess so." I say and smile a little, I'm not proud of hurting Cody like this, and I don't want to bask in my victory.

Andrea

I wake up, and gently crawl out of bed, making sure not to wake up Aaron. I put on my silk robe since I just have on my undies and bra. I walk out of the room without a peep and go to the back porch on the second level of the house. I look at the night sky, it's a little chilly but I don't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Cody

"Two broken ribs is what they said. If I would have continued, my spine would have broke," I say, and smile a little at Neal. "I'm fine though, just a little pain here and there."

Dae

I peeked my head into Marshall's room, and smiled. "Hey, we're all downstairs having a scary movie marathon. Wanna join?" I asked, and heard Scarlett's screeches. We were watching the Saw movies right now.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Marshall

"Sure." I say and smile, we walk downstairs and start to watch the movies.

Neal

"At least your okay." I say and kiss her on the cheek, Nathan goes home.

Andrea

I leave the house, and start to walk around the neighborhood. I will go anywhere at night if I'm up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Dae

I screamed, and buried my face in Marshall's shoulder. I peeked open one eye, blushed, and went back to watched the movie as Dillion raised her eyebrows at me. I threw a pillow at her, and she laughed loudly. Alice started to hit her with the pillow. "Shut up! I want to hear the movie!" she said. She had a high tollerance for gore. Dillion shut up, and they went back tot he movie.

Cody

I held Neal's hand. "Uh, I-I miscarrieaged before the match."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Neal

"Oh, um, okay." I say quietly, not knowing what else to say, tears well up in my eyes.

Andrea

I start to realize this is how my nightmare started, and that I'm now lost, in the bad part of town, called the Slums. I feel a manly hand cover my mouth, "don't make a noise and I won't have to kill you." The man whispers in my ear, I nod my head and a tear goes down my cheek. He drags me into the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Aaron

I pulled up the phone tracking device on my phone, and went to where Andrea was. I pushed the guy off of her, and started to beat him almost to death. He layed on the floor unconsious, and I picked up Andrea. I ran back home, went up to my room, and layed her on the bed. "Are you okay?"

Dae

We started to play spin the bottle, and I got butterflies on my stomach. Dillion popped her chuckles, "Seven minutes in heaven!" I sighed, and reluctantly went into the small coat closet with Marshall. I looked at him, "Uh, I-I guess we kiss now?"

[Seven Minutes In Heaven really comes in handy.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Andrea

"I'm fine." I say quietly and retie the string on my robe, "probably shouldn't have wondered off at night, and especially in this outfit." I tell him and laugh a little, I'm wearing my lace white bra and underwear with my silk robe, I really don't know how seductive or beautiful I look in this, even my friend Conner says that I look tempting when I wear this.

Marshall

"I guess so." I say softly and kiss her gracefully on the lips, my lips are freezing, soft and smooth.

{I guess so. Lol.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Aaron

I get up, and lock my door. I go back onto the bed, and put my hand on her cheek, "You need to come to me if you're scared, okay? I don't want you to be in danger."

Dae

I take a step closer to him, and are chests were touching. His lips are soft... I put my hand on his cheek, and gently put my tongue into his mouth, hoping he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Andrea

"Okay." I say and smile a little when he puts his hand on my cheek. I kiss him delicately on the lips for a second then pull away.

Marshall

I smile a little and start to French kiss her as I run my hand up her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Dae

I jumped as they opened the door, and I pulled away as I looked at them. I walked out of the closet, and went to my room as my entire face turned red. I layed down on my bed, and rubbed my thumb over my lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Marshall

I walk out of the closet and go to Dae's room, I walk in and look at her. "Want more?" I ask softly and in a very seductive tone, I sit next to her on the bed, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Dae

I sat up, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him close to me. I put my tongue in his mouth, and started to kiss him as my entire face turned even more red.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Marshall

I press her gently on her bed, and French kiss her back as I run my hand up the front of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Dae

I gently bit his neck, and trailed my tounge from that point to his ear. I went back to kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Marshall

I unhook her bra without a struggle and lay it on her pillow, I kiss her on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Dae

I squealed out of embarrassment, and wrapped the blanket around my bare chest. I shook violently, and felt the blushing come back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Marshall

"Calm down, Dae, it's okay." I say softly and gently unwrap the blanket from her, I take off my shirt revealing multiple scars, their deep and pretty big. I calm her down and kiss her on the lips gently as I run my hands on her curves.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Dae

I reluctantly kiss him back, but keep my arms wrapped around my chest tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Marshall

I take notice to how she is acting, and I put her shirt back on her then put my shirt back on. I button it up and kiss her softly on the lips, "maybe another time." I say softly and get up, I walk out of the room and go back to my room.

Andrea

I had fallen asleep on Aaron's bed but I felt like someone was watching me, maybe it is Aaron? I peek open my eyes to see his room dark, and feel his arm around my waist, I close my eyes and ignore the feeling that someone is watching me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Aaron

I open up my eyes, and see the guy from earlier outside on the patio. I jumped, and got out of the bed. I walked out, and pushed him off of the balcony. He landed on the ground below, and got up after a few minutes. I had my BB gun aimed at him, and he ran away. I went back into my room, shut and locked the doors, then layed back down next to Andrea. I hugged her close to me, and kissed her shoulder. I fell back to sleep.

Dae

I lay down on my bed, and put a hand on my rapidly beating heart. I got up and ran to Marshall's room. I shut and locked the door, then pushed him to the bed. I sat on his stomach, and started to unbutton his shirt as I seductively looked him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next