Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Andrea

I let go of Aaron's hand, put on my leather jacket and leave the house. I walk around town, as tears go down my face. I try to be liked, loved but when I do something that actually shows who I am then all I get is anger and hatred. I go to the bar, and get in with my fake I.D. I sit at the bar and start to drink a little.

Lane

I smile, lay her very gently on the bed and cover her up. I go eat my dinner, finish up, wash my plate off and put Scarlett's plate in the fridge. I start to watch TV with the everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Scarlett

I open my eyes to feel a hand snake around and hold my mouth firmly shut. I looked over, and saw my ex. He pulled me off of the bed, and threw me off of the balcony after taping my hands, feet, and mouth. I started to cry as he jumped down, and his friends put me into their truck. They sped off, and I shook as I layed in the bed of the old truck.

Aaron

I walk out, and angrily look at Ma and Dad. "Look what you did! You made Andrea mad and now she left! I hate you!" I screamed, and my voice cracked a few times. I ran out of the house, and started to look for her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Andrea

I know Aaron can feel how hurt and mad I am, we're twins after all. And I know he knows that I'm probably drinking, we are very close and we finish each others sentences. I finish drinking, call Conner, he picks me up and drives me to the airport. I can't stand ma and dad anymore, if they can't accept me then I'm leaving, forever.

Lane

My pa, brothers and I see a truck speed off with someone in the back. We follow the truck in our trucks.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Aaron

I hug Andrea tightly. "No! You can't leave me! You're the only thing that's holding me together!" I said, and cried into her neck.

Scarlett

They untie my feet and hands as we get to an old, abondoned barn. I continued to cry, and they led me by my hair into it. I back away from them, but one pushed me to the ground. I listen as they say mean, hrutful, and rude things to me about how I was a wh*re and all that cr@p. I covered my ears, and continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Andrea

"Tell ma and dad that, they don't love me and don't accept me!" I say and push him off of me, I buy the ticket to District. "I love you more then words or actions, Aaron, but I can't live with people who hate who I am." I say and get on the plane, feeling horrible for leaving Aaron but I need to get away from ma and dad.

Lane

We park the trucks and go inside the barn, we listen to the guys quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Scarlett

I emitted a muffled scream as they started to kick me because I apparently "Ruined Oliver's life", which wasn't at all true. I pressed my hands harder onto my ears, and shook violently.

Aaron

I sat on the ground, and hugged my knees to my chest as I cried. She was leaving? After what we did? After I proved to her how much I loved her?
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Andrea

I feel my heart start to literately hurt from the emotional pain from leaving Aaron, "I'm so sorry, Aaron." I whisper to myself and hug my legs to my chest, as I sit in the seat, I start to cry silently as the plane takes off. I'm not leaving Aaron or what we have but I'm leaving home for a while..

Lane

We knock out all the guys, and I help Scarlett up then hold her tightly but gently in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Scarlett

I took the tape off of my mouth, and cried into his shirt. "I promise I'm nothing like they said, Lane!" I sobbed, and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Andrea

I get to District, and look around me. I've never been here in my life, I walk to a place called "Motor Mouth" and get a job. I text Aaron. I'm in District, please don't be sad, I'll come back, I promise, and I love you, Aaron. I send the text and start to work on a car.

Lane

"I know your nothing like that, I trust you and grew up with you." I say softly and gently rub her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Scarlett

We walk out of the barn, and I continue to hold onto Lane for dear life.

Aaron

I look at my phone as I sit on my bed and cut myself, and I burst out into tears.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Andrea

I feel what he is doing, and hold back tears. I call him and start to cry, I wait for an answer.

Lane

I pick her up and cradle her in my arms, we all get into our trucks. I set her in my truck and drive us home, as I hold her hand as I drive.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Scarlett

I go upstairs, and change into pajamas. I close and lock the balcony doors, and crawl into bed. I lay there with my eyes open, and stare at the wall.

Aaron

I answer my phone. "Andy, please come home! I don't want to live without you!" I say, and cry even harder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Andrea

"Come here, it's somewhere we can actually be together and live without people judging us, Aaron." I say and start to cry when he does, I've always hated that we cry at the same time despite if we feel differently about something.

Lane

I go to my room, and fall asleep. The house is quiet, and everyone is asleep. You can hear the sweet crickets and feel the Alabama heat seeping into the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Scarlett

I quietly walk inot Lane's room, and I lay down next to him. I snuggle up close to him, and fall asleep.

Aaron

"I can't, I'm only fifteen. We can't buy a house, they'll just send us back here," I say, and continue to cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Andrea

"Aaron, I just got a job, and I'm sure we can find somewhere to live." I say and cry more, "please come?" I beg while crying.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Aaron

"O-okay," I say. I pack all of my clothes. I leave to the airport, and go onto the plane. I hang up, and sit on the seat.

Scarlett

I wake up in the morning, go to my room, and change. I pick up my guitar, and go to the barn. I sit on a pile of haystacks, and start to strum it a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 am

Andrea

I put my phone in my back pocket and start to work on a motorcycle, I'm actually really good at this type of stuff.

Lane

My alarm goes off since it is five in the morning, I take a shower and eat breakfast. Fredrick, dad and I start to replant the corn. I drive the tractor that has the plow on the back of it.

Ma braids Courtney's hair, she is pa's daughter from another marriage. Courtney is seven, they sit on the front porch as she braids her hair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 am

Aaron

I get to the District, and I call Andrea.

Scarlett

I looked at my phone, and noticed tomorrow was Halloween. I smiled, and continued to play on my guitar. I started to play and sing Mean by Taylor Swift.

{Here's Scarlett's outfit!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Images-1_zps5c11f38f

Last edited by Bbrocker111 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:15 am

Andrea

I answer my phone, "I'm at Motor Mouth, can't miss it." I tell Aaron knowing that's what he wanted to know, where I'm at.

Lane

I look at Courtney as she plays with the right now youngest sibling, his name is Frank. There are four boys and two girls. Myself, Fredrick, Frank and Erick. Then there's Hope and Courtney. Ma is pregnant with what we hope is the last child, and a boy. I smile and continue to work.

Macy

I feel water go down my legs as I sit on the back porch, "ma!" I yell and feel a contraction come.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:20 am

Cody

I run to the back porch, and pick her up as best I could with this bulky cast on. I put her in the car and drove to the hospital as I called and told Neal what was going on.

Scarlett

I spun around, and laughed as I finished the song. I smiled, and started to play Teardrops On My Guitar. I had been told I was a beautiful singer.

{This is what Scarlett sounds like! Without the accent, of course.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZbbbf6Gtw
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:27 am

Macy

We get to the hospital, and I get put in a room. Dad walks in, and lets me hold his hand. The doctor tells me to push and I start to push as I cry from the pain.

Lane

I smile at Scarlett and finish working, pa gets Erick to help him and Fredrick and I go mess around. "Wanna go to the Fall Fair?" Fredrick asks, I nod my head, and I walk over to Scarlett. "Want to go to the Fall Fair tonight?" I ask and smile.

{She has such a pretty voice!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:30 am

Scarlett

I jumped, and almost broke a string. "Uh, sure?" I say, and laugh a little. I looked my guitar over, and sighed with relief. "If this thing broke, I'd go insane." I hit him on the arm, and laughed a little. I walked out of the barn as I strummed it a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:39 am

Neal

Macy finally gives birth to a very healthy little boy, she names him Blake. The nurses check him up and clean him off, Macy's heart beat starts to slow and she starts to lose blood, just what happened with Camila. I hold her hand, "Macy, don't go, you can pull through, I know you can, baby girl, you'll be okay." I say and start to cry as her breathing slows. "No, no, not again!" I say and cry more as her heart slows down. "I'm sorry, Macy, I'm sorry for being mean, I'm sorry." I say, "it's okay, I know you didn't mean it, daddy." Macy says and a small tear trickles down her cheek, everything stops, her heart, breathing and she closes her eyes. Nurses and doctors rush in, I get put into the waiting room as I cry.

Lane

Ma yells for pa, he runs inside, leaving poor Erick to drive the huge tractor. I take over the tractor, ma and pa leave since ma is in labor. Hope and Courtney start to talk about what gender the baby will be. While the all the boys take care of the farm.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 am

Cody

I stand next to Neal's chair, shaking badly, tears streaming down my face. "No, this can't happen," I whispered.

Scarlett

I sat in the barn on the hay, a little bored.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:54 am

Neal

The doctor walks out, his face saddened, "she didn't make it, I'm sorry for your loss." He says and walks away, the nurse hands me Blake, he has Macy's eyes and light blonde hair. I start to cry more as I hold Blake, he looks at Cody and I.

Lane

Finally ma and pa come home, ma is carrying a baby in her arms. The girls squeal and run up, "boy or girl!?" They ask excitedly. "A little boy." Ma says, it draws the attention of the boys now, we all look at the baby. "He's so cute!" Hope says, "his name is Andrew." Ma tells us, ma lets me hold Andrew. I smile and he holds my finger with his tiny hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next