Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Xaden

"We can be together, we just have to keep it secret." I say and look her in the eyes.

Andrea

I get to the beach and it is nice and quiet here, we all start talking and hanging out.

Macy

Scarlett and I finally get back from shopping, "dad is going to kill me, we spent three thousand dollars on baby things." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Dillion

"Okay." I took him by the hand, and we went into our old tree house. I smiled, shut the windows, and started to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Xaden

I smile and start to French kiss her.

Macy

I put the baby things in the spare room, and turn around to see dad with his arms crossed. "Your pregnant?" He asks, I slowly nod my head. "Why would you do this to yourself!?" He asks and gets very angry, "I didn't mean to get pregnant, I had sex with Brett and I just got pregnant!" I tell him, we start yelling at each other.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Cody

"Neal! Macy! Stop yelling!" I said.

Dillion

I pushed him to the wooden flooring, and crawled on top of him. I continued to French kiss him as I ran my fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Macy

We stop yelling, and I storm to my room. I slam it, lock it and turn on music. I sit on my bed, and listen to my music as the baby kicks.

Neal

I go downstairs to the living room, sit on the couch and start to watch TV, trying to cool down.

Xaden

I run my hand up into her shirt as we French kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Dillion

I pulled away, and took off my shirt. I smiled, and went back to kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Xaden

I take off my shirt and kiss her more as I unhook her bra.

Macy

I turn off the music, put on shorts, black and pink Vans, a slightly tight black long sleeved shirt and a gray hoodie. I dump my book bag and put some clothes, my phone and laptop in there. I zip it up, turn off my bedroom lights and jump out the window. "I'm done with dad, he wants to be mad at me for an accident that I can't control then let him." I say to myself and run to my friend Tripps's house, he lives in the heart of Scotland. No one saw me leave home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Dillion

I start to unbutton his pants, but stop whenever I heard the back door open. I quickly hooked my bra back on, put on my shirt, and threw Xaden's at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Xaden

I put on my shirt, and hear dad call us in for dinner. I get out of the tree house and go in for dinner.

Neal

"Scarlett, go get Macy for dinner." I say and set the table.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Scarlett

I go upstairs, and gasp whenever I don't see her in her room. I run downstairs, "Macy's not here."

Dillion

I do a spit-take, and it splatters all over Xavier's face. "She ran away?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Xavier

"Oh thanks a lot, sis!" I say and wipe off my face with a napkin.

Neal

"I guess she did." I say, "she'll come back, I hope." I say the last part quietly to myself and start to eat my food.

Macy

I get to Tripp's house, he is in college and lives off of campus. He lets me have the guest room here, and I settle in.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Dillion

"Anytime!" I say, and kick him in the shin under the table. I start to eat.

Dae

I walked down the stairs as I texted my friend Edward. Ma takes my phone away, and I grumpily start to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Neal

I finish eating, and wash off my plate, I call the cops and report Macy as a missing person. I hang up, go downstairs to my weapon room and put on my glasses. I start to work on making a weapon as tears go down my face.

Macy

I watch TV with Tripp, Scarlett knows where Tripp lives and that I would probably come here. I hope she doesn't rat me out.

Andrea

I come inside and go to my room, I lay on my bed and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:48 am

Cody

I go into the weapon room, and stand next to Neal. "It'll be alright, Neal. I know she'll come back," I say, and rub his back.

Aaron

I go into Andrea's room, and smile as I see her asleep. I lay down next to her, wrap my arm around her body, and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:01 am

Neal

"What did I do wrong?" I ask and start to cry, I haven't cried in years.

Marshall

I had been tired of my family, and especially Brett. I just can't handle the constant fighting between Brett and our parents, it's gotten even worse since he got Macy pregnant. Macy is a really sweet woman, compared to the wh*res Brett has dated. I decided on packing my bags, and leaving them all, it is just affecting my school life and my social life, even though I barely have a social life. I'm wearing jeans with a black belt, a black an white plaid shirt that buttons up, and my favorite black leather boots. I have my long black hair down as always, and I don't have on my makeup but I do have on my silver twisted devil horn ring that is always on my wedding finger. I knock on Neal and Cody's door then wait for an answer.

Andrea

I smile in my sleep when I feel Aaron put his arm around me. When I was little I was diagnosed with Night Terrors, and when I had them I use to walk into Aarons room and sleep next to him. I still have the dreams but sometimes I wake myself up now.

{This is Brett and Marshall!}

Marshall
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 123849058472952508_nexspEOY_b
Brett
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 580595_10151289263679471_1486191945_n
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 am

Dae

"Can somebody get that?" I yelled from theliving room. After nobody replied, I got up from the plush couch and walked to the door. I opened it, and looked the guy up and down. He was cute, I'll give him that. Could use a haircut. I cracked a smile, and stood up straight. "May I help you?" I asked in my thick, Scottish accent that's been with me since I was two. The other kids had it, but mine was richer and thicker.

Cody

I walked out of the bathroom after cleaning up all of the blood from it. I had miscarriaged. I chaged and stuffed the bloodied clothes into the washer. I looked at the clock. One hour until mine and Nathan's boxing match.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Marshall

"Your parents know me, and I was wondering if I could stay here, I'm Nathan's son, Marshall." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Dae

I thought for a moment, then nodded my head. "You stay here. I guess you can live in the spare bedroom," I say and lead him in. Xaden's new room was next to the spare bedroom. Ma finally was going to let him have his own. I turned on the light to the spare bedroom, and put new sheets on the bed. "Here you go. The bathroom's straight down the hall. I'm Dae by the way. It's nice to meet you," I say, and extend my hand for him to shake.

Cody

I drove to the boxing arena, and got changed. I ignored the many questions from my trainer, and stood by the cage as I waited for Nathan to finish up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Marshall

"Nice to meet you, too, Dae." I say and shake her hand, we stop shaking hands after a moment. I'm very good at charming people, my manners are amazing and I'm very smart, unlike Brett. "I came here because I couldn't stand living with my family anymore." I tell her and laugh a little.

Nathan

I finish changing and walk over to the cage, I get in and wait for Cody to get in too.

Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Dae

"Oh. Well, all the kid's here are pretty nice to other people. If Dillion's in a bad mood, I suggest to stay away from her." I laughed a little, then walked out.

Cody

I got into the cage, and the horn blarred. I wasn't even going to attempt to fight this time. I was to saddened to even talk. I just stood there, waiting for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Marshall

I smile, sit on the bed and start to work on my homework.

Andrea

I wake up, scared, beads of sweat go down my forehead and I'm shaking like a scared little puppy. "Aaron, wake up." I say quietly while poking his cheek gently, some tears go down my cheeks from being so scared.

Nathan

I punch her in the jaw, and it makes her stumble back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Aaron

I jump awake, and hold her tightly in my arms. "What was it about this time, Andy?" I asked, using her nickname.

Cody

I shake my head, and my trainer yells at me to get my head in the game. I focus my gaze on Nathan, and unleash all of my anger on him. I uppercut him, then punch him in the back of the head, sending him to the ground. I pick him up, and throw him against the cage. I start to rapidly punch him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Andrea

"It was about some guy, t-trying to kill me after he raped me." I tell him, my dreams are so realistic, the doctors scanned my brain once during a sleep test and they said that my dreams are so real that sometimes I can't tell if it actually happened or not. I start to cry in his arms as I shake.

Nathan

I get her off of me, trip her to the ground, and start to rapidly punch her in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Aaron

"It's alright, I got you," I say, and gently stroke her hair. "You're safe," I said softly.

Cody

I kicked him off of me, and coughed up blood. I wiped my mouth, and put him in a headlock. I rammed him into the cage wall, and connected my fist to his ribcage. I let go, and flipped him over my shoulder. I straddled over his stomach, and started to punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Andrea

I slowly nod my head, wipe away my tears and kiss his cheek. "Thank you, Aaron." I say in my tiny voice, and try to fall back asleep. Usually once I'm up then I can't fall back asleep.

Nathan

I finally get her off, pick her up and slam her to the ground harshly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next